Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero

An International Wardrobe

25 posts in this topic

Your thoughts please, any ladies here who truely possess an extensive wordly amass of dresses/custumes and attire from across the globe.

How did you come across such items, travel, passion for different cultures or brought to your attention by friends, partners etc.

It was a matter of discussion last week as a throwaway comment about German, Japanese and Indian outfits sparked an erotic process and a very fun night indeed!!!

Ps: food was also discussed but thats na entirely different thread for now!!!

Edited by Hero

All my ex partners commented they have never seen anyone like me to have so much 'stuff', but again having travelled and lived around the world it all makes sense.  Although nowadays I seem to be more interested in buying art....

If you are talking about sexy outfits, which again I have in big numbers, is purely because of a combination of me buying gorgeous items, making some or getting them as presents.  What a pity though some have never been worn and I wonder if I should open a shop or sell them on ebay.

Or just take picture and put an iutfits page on your website and let guys make requests x

All my ex partners commented they have never seen anyone like me to have so much 'stuff', but again having travelled and lived around the world it all makes sense. Although nowadays I seem to be more interested in buying art....

If you are talking about sexy outfits, which again I have in big numbers, is purely because of a combination of me buying gorgeous items, making some or getting them as presents. What a pity though some have never been worn and I wonder if I should open a shop or sell them on ebay.

I'd say keep them if you have the space (but then i'm a guy) lol

Anything that either brings out or enhances/highlights the feminine side...yes please!!!

I remember some time ago I was seeing this gorgeous guy, great body and face and as I got tired of sleeping at his place where he kept the windows open in January with no heating (he was born in Yorkshire) I invited him to my place and welcomed him in an expensive corset and some naughty stuff.  I could not believe that he chose to ignore that and instead watch football.  But yeah, we had some great time later on although I got tired of his drinking habit and the way it influenced his performance.  What a pity though!  I really liked him. 

They do say opposites attract, but maybe not in this case lol...i drink far to much myself but hey-ho...life is for living right?

(he was born in Yorkshire) I invited him to my place and welcomed him in an expensive corset and some naughty stuff.  I could not believe that he chose to ignore that and instead watch football.  

Hilarious, thanks for sharing.

As your website shows, you look irresistible in a corset. At least to any normal bloke. (Clue is in the birthplace)

Do tell us whether he was generous with his money, we can't let a good stereotype go to waste.

ive been lucky enough to live in many countries love French shoes i.e loub  but tend to dress a little like an arab lady tbh as love the glamour of black and gold and adore being elegant some may say my style is baroque though. love Moroccan kaftans though on a beach. how about you? kate lllx

I have a soft spot for a beauty in a sari...just think it oozes elegence.

Could easily go country-by-country and find naughtyness, sexyness, risque, glamourous and oh la la eveywhere you look...even a burque could be made to look sexy if the lady within is confident enough to hold her own...and being naked would help too...:-P

Besides...there is a lot of cross-over in designs, prints and fabrics that you don't have to travel miles to look the part!!!

Hilarious, thanks for sharing.

As your website shows, you look irresistible in a corset. At least to any normal bloke. (Clue is in the birthplace)

Do tell us whether he was generous with his money, we can't let a good stereotype go to waste.

He was not a client, I hardly talk or blog about clients............  He was generous with his money when buying several bottles of wine, drown them down his throat and not being that drunk whilst I had only a cocktail and got so drunk the next thing I knew he was kissing me pationately with his big body on top of mine.  The guys from the next table in the almost empty but rather posh place kept looking on and I could read on their faces they would have liked to do the same.  Men!!!!!!!!

ive been lucky enough to live in many countries love French shoes i.e loub  but tend to dress a little like an arab lady tbh as love the glamour of black and gold and adore being elegant some may say my style is baroque though. love Moroccan kaftans though on a beach. how about you? kate lllx

mmmmm-- was in Dubai recently and some of those ladies, whilst dressed from head to toe in black and gold, look amazingly sexy !

mmmmm-- was in Dubai recently and some of those ladies, whilst dressed from head to toe in black and gold, look amazingly sexy !

I think we are talking about two different issues here: ladies dressed head to toe in Dubai and women in kaftans on the beach anywhere around the world.  But yeah, what you say about young women dressed in black in Dubai you see in the shopping centres is true: they look cute although do not ask them to open their mouth......  My friends told me they travel from anywhere in the Middle East or Iran in order to find a rich local guy.

I was the opposite, did not find them that sexy...black is great as it goes with everything but i like a dash of colour in my life (and the ladies wardrobe).

I was the opposite, did not find them that sexy...black is great as it goes with everything but i like a dash of colour in my life (and the ladies wardrobe).

What is the attraction of Dubai and its connection with punting?  I have never been and often wonder what some shopping mall in the desert has to offer.

Is just banter.  I went to Dubai once and never again.  I prefer SE Asia or the Caribbean or even Vegas.

i think my wardrobe was made in China if that helps

I prefer wooden ones. They don't chip so easily.

1 person likes this

I prefer wooden ones. They don't chip so easily.

nice one  :)

Soon the west will even buy the big guns from China nevermind pillows and socks and knickers.

Any ladies willing to meet for a nightout dressed in a Sari?

Waits....and waits...and waits...zzz

I saw girls advertising in a Sari, why would it be difficult to meet such a person?

Not everyone will appeal of course...

Ps: if anyone's interest i'll throw in a great curry to keep with the theme :-P