Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Golden Stairs

Human Trafficking

24 posts in this topic

Hello

I have been visiting Soho for the past few years and was spending my usual £22 and was very happy with the service as I was convinced there was no human trafficking as all the girls seemed independent and highly spirited. However this year I have been looking for other alternatives as a single man and came across Adultworks. I found a girl who was just my type last Friday and it was only £30 for a quickie, my experience was so good I returned last night and had 30 minutes with her for just £40 which I considered a bargain. It was a very pleasurable punt but there was nagging doubt in my mind whether she was trafficked or not? The house was in a suburban part of East London and there were other people in the house but I did not see their faces. The girl herself seemed happy, however her English was very poor as she was new to London from Romania.  I could not help but worry and wondered if there was anything I could do to ease my conscience? Her English was too poor to ask her direct and I wondered if somebody could shine any light on my predicament?

Regards Golden Stairs

Trafficked? Nooooo waaaaay! Sure she's highly delighted to do 20 punters a day for 40 quid a pop. Just highly sexed, no doubt. :eek:

Pfffff, I don't even know where to start.....   :(

Maybe punting should become illegal - what a downer...

Edited by MatureUschi

Imagine a girl with poor English travelling to London (if she can afford), find a flat (no contacts, no references etc) if she has any money and then start advertising around??????????  Then knowing what money to charge and how often she can see clients, whether is a rubbish place in East London or Kensington.  Could you achieve the same thing in a short period of time in say, Bangkok or Rio?  And then you have the answer.

1 person likes this

Ok, I admit, I didn't really mean to say it should be illegal   :lol:, but frankly, it's posts like the above that make a very good case for it - that's probably a more diplomatic way of putting it. Jeez, feeling a bit sick - what if it was YOUR daughter??

I don't think Golden Stairs is doing anything wrong. Women in suburban brothels don't get 20 customers a day. Women in Soho walk ups might do. Women in suburban brothels spend most of their time on their mobile phones, watching TV or talking to their co-workers. Much better than working in a turnip field in Lincolnshire which is what many Romanians do. Let them have that choice.

If you suspect that she is being coerced then you should report it to the authorities. I would even go as far as to rescue a woman myself if I thought she was being coerced. We had a situation here in Croydon where a guy - Mate Puskas - was bringing women over from Hungary. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, it's not like they were kept in a dungeon or anything. But when they wanted to leave he threatened them, and in doing so crossed a line and rightly should be punished.

My own recent experience of suburban brothels is that I've been to 2 places in Brighton Road. I went to a Thai place where it appears to be a woman working on her own. The other place is a Columbian place where 2 women work with a man. At the Thai place the woman seemed frightened of me when I made enquiries but at the Columbian place the woman I chose seemed very relaxed. We ended up with her showing me photos of herself on her mobile phone. She had been quite happy to tell me what she was prepared to do and what she wasn't. When I said I wanted to see her pussy she said "OK, but don't lick". I didn't know what to think when a man opened the door but if the sex workers feel more secure then it could be a good thing.

1 person likes this

Hello

I have been visiting Soho for the past few years and was spending my usual £22 and was very happy with the service as I was convinced there was no human trafficking as all the girls seemed independent and highly spirited. However this year I have been looking for other alternatives as a single man and came across Adultworks. I found a girl who was just my type last Friday and it was only £30 for a quickie, my experience was so good I returned last night and had 30 minutes with her for just £40 which I considered a bargain. It was a very pleasurable punt but there was nagging doubt in my mind whether she was trafficked or not? The house was in a suburban part of East London and there were other people in the house but I did not see their faces. The girl herself seemed happy, however her English was very poor as she was new to London from Romania.  I could not help but worry and wondered if there was anything I could do to ease my conscience? Her English was too poor to ask her direct and I wondered if somebody could shine any light on my predicament?

Regards Golden Stairs

There are some useful threads in the Legalities and Legislation of this forum, which cover this subject very well. In the meantime, maybe you could just try Soho again , the WGs' flats that got raided by the police have apparently re-opened after the WGs successfully argued in the courts that they were working of their own free will.

If you have doubts report it.

1 person likes this

Hello

I have been visiting Soho for the past few years and was spending my usual £22 and was very happy with the service as I was convinced there was no human trafficking as all the girls seemed independent and highly spirited. However this year I have been looking for other alternatives as a single man and came across Adultworks. I found a girl who was just my type last Friday and it was only £30 for a quickie, my experience was so good I returned last night and had 30 minutes with her for just £40 which I considered a bargain. It was a very pleasurable punt but there was nagging doubt in my mind whether she was trafficked or not? The house was in a suburban part of East London and there were other people in the house but I did not see their faces. The girl herself seemed happy, however her English was very poor as she was new to London from Romania. I could not help but worry and wondered if there was anything I could do to ease my conscience? Her English was too poor to ask her direct and I wondered if somebody could shine any light on my predicament?

Regards Golden Stairs

Poor English new to the UK I presume. Just remember brothels take 50 percent of the money , she did a half hour service for you for 20 pounds in her pocket if that because the brothels usually charge for advertising. This means she is desperate for whatever reason. Also you have to think how many guys she has to go through to even earn a living, so yes she might be forced. We shouldn't encourage these practices, AW should bring in more regulations.

Was it just a gut feeling that you experienced, GStairs?  Or was there some other sinister factor that made you have a rethink? 

I am avoiding EE girls now, just in case.  Unless I hear an English voice I just can;t be sure and I don't want to compound any instances of possible exploitation. 

Was it just a gut feeling that you experienced, GStairs?  Or was there some other sinister factor that made you have a rethink? 

I am avoiding EE girls now, just in case.  Unless I hear an English voice I just can;t be sure and I don't want to compound any instances of possible exploitation.

Using AW is tricky. I usually see oriental or ebony WGs. I've become leery of seeing Chinese EGs, especially those who 'rotate' location weekly, because their AW photos almost invariably are fakes and they rarely bother to pretend that they enjoy their work. Thai WGs on AW tend to be older and less than beautiful but I have often received excellent service from them and I have yet to be suspicious of their circumstances. I have never found an ebony who raised any suspicions of her willingness or independence. I tend to steer clear of EE WGs because their AW profiles almost always are suspicious.
1 person likes this

Hello

Regards Golden Stairs

Have you never heard of Crime stoppers?

Poor English new to the UK I presume. Just remember brothels take 50 percent of the money , she did a half hour service for you for 20 pounds in her pocket if that because the brothels usually charge for advertising. This means she is desperate for whatever reason. Also you have to think how many guys she has to go through to even earn a living, so yes she might be forced. We shouldn't encourage these practices, AW should bring in more regulations.

AW brought new regulations that suited them: to take my money from my account with them and close my profile (with over 500 pictures taken by me, blog and detailed profile) saying that I have to send ID verification.  Yet I can still see on their site lots of 'funny' profiles......... and probably is always going to be like that with them.

AW brought new regulations that suited them: to take my money from my account with them and close my profile (with over 500 pictures taken by me, blog and detailed profile) saying that I have to send ID verification.  Yet I can still see on their site lots of 'funny' profiles......... and probably is always going to be like that with them.

The same thing happened to another English lady friend of mine. A long-time user of AW with no apparent recourse.

She's the sort of person, like yourself, who deserves much better.

c

My own recent experience of suburban brothels is that I've been to 2 places in Brighton Road. I went to a Thai place where it appears to be a woman working on her own. The other place is a Columbian place where 2 women work with a man. At the Thai place the woman seemed frightened of me when I made enquiries but at the Columbian place the woman I chose seemed very relaxed. We ended up with her showing me photos of herself on her mobile phone. She had been quite happy to tell me what she was prepared to do and what she wasn't. When I said I wanted to see her pussy she said "OK, but don't lick". I didn't know what to think when a man opened the door but if the sex workers feel more secure then it could be a good thing.

Perhaps already, at lunchtime, I'm too pissed to make sense of anything, but I don't quite get this. I would have thought that seeing a prostitute's pussy is a standard (and almost definitional) part of the transaction. Or were you wanting to check out her pussy before clinching the deal? - in which case it was very good of her. And why was she showing you photos of herself, when she was there right in front of you? Genuinely puzzled.

1 person likes this

Perhaps already, at lunchtime, I'm too pissed to make sense of anything, but I don't quite get this. I would have thought that seeing a prostitute's pussy is a standard (and almost definitional) part of the transaction. Or were you wanting to check out her pussy before clinching the deal? - in which case it was very good of her. And why was she showing you photos of herself, when she was there right in front of you? Genuinely puzzled.

Apologies for jumping in but..

Not all WGs are cat owners. It's just a motif that's become associated with the sex industry. (Lucky black cats to bring more clients in? .)

Photos- just of where she's be travelling?, a nice ice-breaker

Pissed at lunchtime tsk tsk

Pissed at lunchtime tsk tsk

That's what comes of working at home. The fridge just ten paces away, with a nice fresh bottle of white, a couple of beers in there too. And what's left of the red from last night.

Fortunately, I don't work at home every day.

That's what comes of working at home. The fridge just ten paces away, with a nice fresh bottle of white, a couple of beers in there too. And what's left of the red from last night.

Fortunately, I don't work at home every day.

I couldn't do it Mr. Bloom. I don't drink, but I need the external discipline of going to work, otherwise I'd spend every day visiting cathouses.

The same thing happened to another English lady friend of mine. A long-time user of AW with no apparent recourse.

She's the sort of person, like yourself, who deserves much better.

c

Ah, so it wasn't only me.  Did she have lots of money in her AW account?  What course of action is she taking?

OK, I'll start with the last question first. After I had come there were some minutes left on my half hour. She asked me if I wanted her to massage me but I said no, let's just talk. I told her she looked Mexican, that I like Mexican girls and I said she would look even more alluring to me if she had black hair. She said she used to have black hair, and showed me photos of herself with black hair.

She gave me some oral sex with a condom and then instead of getting on top of her I wanted to look at her pussy and wank myself. I have found that this is the best way for me to come. So I said I wanted to look at her pussy and she lay on the bed and opened her legs for me. Nothing remarkable about that. What was interesting is that she said 'OK, but don't lick'. It's interesting because she was happy to tell me what she didn't want me to do. It shows that she's not just some kind of sex slave or desperate to please me, as some people believe them to be.

1 person likes this

How many? 5 a day, based on the assumption that she is not paying tax. 20GBP x 5 x 20days  makes 2000GBP a month, enough to live on.

sir if u have a 'nagging doubt' I think you know the answer to your query hey? I believe that the fees you have quoted are too low for a girl to be working out of choice especially when another member of the site informed me that she would only receive 50 percent of that fee. im not ofay with soho walk ups but I find it disturbing. regards kate  lll xxx

1 person likes this

sir if u have a 'nagging doubt' I think you know the answer to your query hey? I believe that the fees you have quoted are too low for a girl to be working out of choice especially when another member of the site informed me that she would only receive 50 percent of that fee. im not ofay with soho walk ups but I find it disturbing. regards kate  lll xxx

The positive side of me Kate thinks its through choice and she is really fine about it, The problem is there has not been a satisfactory answer and rather than the law attack the punter and the prostitutes. Maybe our resources should go into our ever stretched social services who perhaps should visit these establishments themselves to make sure there is no human trafficking. Everyone has an opinion but unless you visit a Soho walk up or house of ill repute then its very difficult to pass judgement! You also made a good point the fees were too low but some girls thrive on busy trade and like a normal shop they compete. I remember visiting one lady and the maid told me the girl was little depressed through a lack of business. she  then dropped her prices and the next week she was different person as business had clearly picked up!

Ah, so it wasn't only me.  Did she have lots of money in her AW account?  What course of action is she taking?

I don't think she had a "hurting" amount of money in credits.

She tried negotiating with AW but they claimed that she had infringed some rule, which she denied. As far as I can tell, she has given up the fight.

C

Ah, typical AW, but why do they prefer to create all these problems to genuine people like us and keep the profiles of girls with no reviews/heavily Photoshopped pictures/very low fees? 

In my case they decided they wanted, after all these years, to have verification ID.