mike52

have I missed something

11 posts in this topic

Just before I went off line this afternoon I saw something about a lady getting death threats. back home now, nothing there, was it real or what?

thread was locked earlier.... expect as it is a police matter the thread has been removed for legal reasons, as it named the punter involved.

thread was locked earlier.... expect as it is a police matter the thread has been removed for legal reasons, as it named the punter involved.

Ah, I thought it was just another sgn of my increasing senility!

Whatever the reason, I am sure we all hope that she's ok.

Whatever the reason, I am sure we all hope that she's ok.

The thread was deleted as it disclosed his membership identity on another site.

I have exchanged a number of PMs with the person accused of making these threats. He has provided me with quite a bit of info, giving me his version of events.

As might be expected, everything is not as clearcut as it might have at first seemed.

The person who started the original thread will now be invited to give a fuller account of their version, so that a better idea may be gained of where the truth lies.

In the interests of fairness to all parties this discussion will be held in private.

The thread was deleted as it disclosed his membership identity on another site.

I have exchanged a number of PMs with the person accused of making these threats. He has provided me with quite a bit of info, giving me his version of events.

As might be expected, everything is not as clearcut as it might have at first seemed.

The person who started the original thread will now be invited to give a fuller account of their version, so that a better idea may be gained of where the truth lies.

In the interests of fairness to all parties this discussion will be held in private.

There is a PM coming your way along with the details of another lady and will inform you of the crime reference number as well.

I dont understand why this thread was locked. Surely it should have been moved to the dangerous punters board,otherwise what is the point of it.

I dont understand why this thread was locked. Surely it should have been moved to the dangerous punters board,otherwise what is the point of it.

My fault. I made the guy's details public. . . You do strange things when shaken up. .

If anybody wants the full details PM me.

can you not post it leaving out some digits of his phone number annaxxxx most ladies read warning boards .

can you not post it leaving out some digits of his phone number annaxxxx most ladies read warning boards .

Dont think its as simple as that now. Have PMd the mods. They can post if they want. Like I said I have lots more info now. PM me for more details.