vivluvsme

Northampton

26 posts in this topic

Any knowledge on the Massage Northampton place?

Seemed to have MK girls initially now, while their pics are still up, the rota has a completely different set of names.

Is there an MK connection?

A recent Review referred to a change of management but not clear if this is the change from Daydreams, the former concern at the address, or a change since Massage Nton opened.

Interesting for locals to learn about the true situation.

Seems like this place is a black hole as far as any information leaking out is concerned!

The usual thing at least is for a reader to say try it out for yourself, take one for the team etc but not even that.

I have walked along to it about three times and then never gone in.Range of reasons including a shopkeeper a couple of doors away seemingly keeping a watching brief; other reasons were other girls texting me begging me to go see them, of course.

Thanks for answering, Candy.

I was prompted to ask in a neutral manner as I had heard rumours about ownership and also the change of staff was puzzling but I actually knew nothing.

I am sure you don't need me telling you that have the same girls in the pics as the girls on the rota will be much more helpful for you and the punters.

That is probably why I haven't gone in tbh after telling myself until she disappeared that I had to see Alexis for a start.

Finn555 - simply saying don't work within 25 miles would be enough. The girls will see where most punters are.

Edited by vivluvsme

The girls on our rota are the girls who are in the pictures. We have one lady who is local (Shantel) who will not have pictures on her site & this is her decision. Also you might not have seen Kandra on our rota this wk as she is on holiday & Alexa is having some time off. We also had 2 new girls this week who don't have photos but that's getting sorted.

I have been there A few times, last was tuesday this week.

All the girls I have seen have been the girls in the pictures.  Yes the rota contains girls not on in the gallery which is annoying but if you look at the twitter feed there are often 'stop press' pix there.

methinks good girls will be in short supply in the area as parlours in MK, Northampton and Juliets new place (when it opens) will be competing for the good uns.

Thanks again Candy - really nice to have someone calmly answering queries. I hope I didn't appear to be trying to stir things up but someone one would have thought was in the know in the town mentioned rumours to me.

Very pleased that Alexa could be returning.

I see now that various girls in the gallery have been changed to reflect what Candy says that they are the current staff.

CovP, I wasn't implying that the pictures were of different girls but that the names of the girls pictured weren't on the rota any more and different girls were on the rota - no misrepresentation by the parlour implied at all.

As for good girl shortage, I suspect without evidence that there are good girls around who do want to work in the area and even MK changing, Soft Touch apparently upping their game it's said and as you say Juliet's place opening at some stage won't stop Massage Nton - "just a small parlour with a few nice ladies a day" as Candy describes her place - will find its niche and be a smashing addition to the Nton scene.

I will lose my Massage Nton virginity jolly soon because a lady who bothers to explain things is likely to be offering a good time - and if it's good enough for Cov Punter, it's more than good enough for me.

Thanks again Candy - really nice to have someone calmly answering queries. I hope I didn't appear to be trying to stir things up but someone one would have thought was in the know in the town mentioned rumours to me.

Very pleased that Alexa could be returning.

I see now that various girls in the gallery have been changed to reflect what Candy says that they are the current staff.

CovP, I wasn't implying that the pictures were of different girls but that the names of the girls pictured weren't on the rota any more and different girls were on the rota - no misrepresentation by the parlour implied at all.

As for good girl shortage, I suspect without evidence that there are good girls around who do want to work in the area and even MK changing, Soft Touch apparently upping their game it's said and as you say Juliet's place opening at some stage won't stop Massage Nton - "just a small parlour with a few nice ladies a day" as Candy describes her place - will find its niche and be a smashing addition to the Nton scene.

I will lose my Massage Nton virginity jolly soon because a lady who bothers to explain things is likely to be offering a good time - and if it's good enough for Cov Punter, it's more than good enough for me.

Alexa comeing back?  oh dear, she nearly killed me :) 

Her qualities seem to multiply

(every time I look at her tits, I mean).

I finally broke my duck at Massage Northampton.

Veer in the nondescript entrance from the busy shopping street and all is calm and sweetness from the pleasant receptionist to the clean, smart room , efficient shower and accommodating time with a lovely lady I knew from her Hot Chocolate Brum days, Shanti.

Edited by vivluvsme

I finally broke my duck at Massage Northampton.

Veer in the nondescript entrance from the busy shopping street and all is calm and sweetness from the pleasant receptionist to the clean, smart room , efficient shower and accommodating time with a lovely lady I knew from her Hot Chocolate Brum days, Shanti.

congratulations

Grrr

Anyone else find booking a nightmare at Larosa? I doubt if I have had a straightforward booking in the most of the last 10 visits.

After booking, I've had a girl walking out as I approached, another man pressing the same bell for the same girl for the same time and girls left, right and centre not there when confirmed by booking person (not on premises) that she's there. Now system seems to have changed that you text/speak to person not on promises, she says girl's arrived and will send you text and you are supposed to know the text is the confirmation. So if you are travelling, do you wait 20 miles away when the girl's text may not come till a few minutes before the appt, too late for you to get there? 

One explanation for a double booking was from one of the unfortunate girls on the premises having to deal with the chaos was 'it's not my fault because there are two receptionists'.

Sirens has gone over to an almost uniformly older lady rota most of whom will not be to everybody's taste,

And even Massage Northampton I got a phone message on ringing them saying they were closed, there hours were 11 to 8 Monday to Saturday and this was before 6 on Saturday.

Do I have to go back to Soft Touch with what certainly used to be a complicated pricing structure - anybody an opinion on what they are like these days?

Grrrrr

Woops! Sorry we close at 6pm on a Saturday. Our mistake. Will change the answer phone msg xx

Woops! Sorry we close at 6pm on a Saturday. Our mistake. Will change the answer phone msg xx

Thank you! Again a swift and positive response. I really enjoyed my first visit to your place this week and only included my comment because it strengthened my message but also helped me let off steam after an extremely annoying experience at the main target and I had then hoped to go to Massage Nton as a compensation..

you need to update your prices page as that says 11-8

I would put the times on the rota page then its 100% clear.

Thank CP. Will do. Glad you had a good time Vivluvsme hope to see you soon. Candy xx

I have been to MN about 7 times now and I have to say every time has been excellent, including Sophia today.  Its well reccomended.

Thank you. That's good to hear. Really happy you've enjoyed yourself. We aim to please x

seems the competition in northampton is benefiting the punter.  Soft touch now doing a no extras (except anal) pricing structure.  Its time this archaic practice was eradicated from punting.

seems the competition in northampton is benefiting the punter.  Soft touch now doing a no extras (except anal) pricing structure.  Its time this archaic practice was eradicated from punting.

Has the price gone up now they are doing that?

Price the same on the website.

Hopefully the service will, obviously there's no way of knowing how many punters took up the offer of extras, but the girls must be taking a bit of a hit.

as what is included (and what many guys think a standard with local competition) used to be £30 extra?

It certainly puts ST back on my punting radar,

Price the same on the website.

Hopefully the service will, obviously there's no way of knowing how many punters took up the offer of extras, but the girls must be taking a bit of a hit.

as what is included (and what many guys think a standard with local competition) used to be £30 extra?

It certainly puts ST back on my punting radar,

interesting tweet from ST indicating how much of the fee they take.  but its about what I expected.

but both MN and ST are very active on twatter just now

'Soft Touch Bodyworks @STBodyworks Follow

Join our friendly team & earn up to £90 for the hour at Northampton's Largest Massage Parlour http://www.soft-touch.co.uk/vacancies  or call 01604 752390

Not at present :)

Not at present :)

do I get a present when I come to your place then?

do I get a present when I come to your place then?

Cup of tea ?

And there are always sweeties on the desk :cool:

Cup of tea ?

And there are always sweeties on the desk :cool:

I thought the sweeties were in the rooms :)