Bob Cratchit

Amber

15 posts in this topic

Hi

Seems to be a few Amber's around Brum, but her website suggests she's in independent, just off the Hagley Road. It'd be my first time punting and she looks stunning. 

Anyone had the pleasure?

what's the website?

what's the website?

I would guess that it's on Another Website

I think it's hard to say she looks stunning with a blurred out face but certainly what you can see looks very nice!

Nice tone to the writing too and has taken trouble over the design.

I wouldn't be surprised if you do not get a reply from someone who's seen her as chances are anyone who has is not a poster on here (you don't say and I don't know if she is new).

If you want to start punting and you like what you see and the price, I see nothing to warn you off about.

It has been discussed before about a first-time punter. My suggestion is still start with a half hour appointment then any disappointment (not saying there will be here) will be minimised in terms of money spent or awkwardness with more time to fill or leaving early if that unlikely situation arose.

Oh and report back, please!!!!

I think it's hard to say she looks stunning with a blurred out face but certainly what you can see looks very nice!

Nice tone to the writing too and has taken trouble over the design.

I wouldn't be surprised if you do not get a reply from someone who's seen her as chances are anyone who has is not a poster on here (you don't say and I don't know if she is new).

If you want to start punting and you like what you see and the price, I see nothing to warn you off about.

It has been discussed before about a first-time punter. My suggestion is still start with a half hour appointment then any disappointment (not saying there will be here) will be minimised in terms of money spent or awkwardness with more time to fill or leaving early if that unlikely situation arose.

Oh and report back, please!!!!

Absolutely - She looks well worth further investigation followed by a Field Report.

Absolutely - She looks well worth further investigation followed by a Field Report.

Yes a review, as we up-to-date people call it now ;), would be good but to have the thread rounded off here with a comment would mean those interested would be more likely to see it than a review with a name they will have forgotten before it is online.

That emoticon was supposed to be a tongue in cheek wink so don't misinterpret it pleas, B the B.

Edited by vivluvsme

Yes a review, as we up-to-date people call it now ;), would be good but to have the thread rounded off here with a comment would mean those interested would be more likely to see it than a review with a name they will have forgotten before it is online.

That emoticon was supposed to be a tongue in cheek wink so don't misinterpret it pleas, B the B.

No worries - some of us are more than happy to live in the past where life was simple and you could call a spade a spade.

Well thanks for the advice anyway. An hour isn't much more than half anyway and the extra few quid won't matter, so I'll try and take it slow I guess.

I certainly wouldn't complain at feedback from other people either!

No worries - some of us are more than happy to live in the past where life was simple and you could call a spade a spade.

Trust a builder to know which tool is which and what each one is for!

Well I dropped her an email from her web site, 4 days later nothing at all. Maybe too good to be true?

Tried calling number listed on web site, just rings out, never gets answered or never to an answerphone.

I would persevere a bit longer.

May not work every day,

May be inundated with emails.

May not be English and that causes delays.

Not saying it isn't frustrating but if she's on a wishlist, worth keeping trying.

But also there are lots of other great girls out there too, I think.

I wonder how you came across her when there's no sign on here that anyone else has (limited sample, I know).

Edited by vivluvsme

I was thinking of 'Amber Blu', full reports on the purple site.

Yes you would have quite likely done so from the thread title but the link will have made a lot of us aware of a lady we didn't know I would have guessed.

I wonder how you came across her when there's no sign on here that anyone else has (limited sample, I know).

Google is magical.