Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cumonce

Budget

22 posts in this topic

I wanted to ask a question.  New to this so be gentle with me!  I have spent quite a lot on wg over a few years but really do need to be strict with myself and set a monthly budget.  Does anyone do this and set say £200 per month?  I guess you have to in order to remain in control?  Thank you ladies and gentleman....x

I tried to do this but when the urge takes over all else goes out of the window :)

Mmm yes the urge.  That's  when you are hell bent on getting it on with a sexy lady and money doesn't come into it!  I have the same problem circus. Sometimes pleasuring ones self has stopped me picking up the phone. 

A bit depends on whether you have to account to a partner etc for the expenditure. If not then you may spend till it's all gone. If, on the other hand, you have responsibilities towards the household then you should set a budget which you feel you can get away with.

When I was working full time I spent between £400 and £500 per month, but I was a single guy who didn't see his friends often, working long hours and justified those sacrifices by visiting hot ladies every weekend.

Now I work freelance and have a much better work/life balance but earn nowhere near what I used to. I'm now lucky to spend £100 in a month.

However, I don't feel I'm missing out, especially as the scene in my area is dire.

I've well busted my punting budget over the last few weeks, but mostly because a regular girl is leaving so I've crammed a few extra visits in before she goes. Have also had a couple of very pleasant unexpected surprises from her with regards extra time, and even an unplanned overnight last time when it was getting late and she asked if she could stay at my hotel which was amazing. She's officially finished now, & her profile has been taken down so one final meet next week, and she leaves the country a couple of days later so that will definitely be the last I see of her.

I'll be slowing down dramatically and restoring the bank balance - or now may even be a good time to call it a day as there seems little of interest now locally.

I've well busted my punting budget over the last few weeks, but mostly because a regular girl is leaving so I've crammed a few extra visits in before she goes. Have also had a couple of very pleasant unexpected surprises from her with regards extra time, and even an unplanned overnight last time when it was getting late and she asked if she could stay at my hotel which was amazing. She's officially finished now, & her profile has been taken down so one final meet next week, and she leaves the country a couple of days later so that will definitely be the last I see of her.

I'll be slowing down dramatically and restoring the bank balance - or now may even be a good time to call it a day as there seems little of interest now locally.

Travel broadens the mind as well as emptying the wallet!!

Get out of your comfort zone; it will do you good.

1 person likes this

Travel broadens the mind as well as emptying the wallet!!

Get out of your comfort zone; it will do you good.

I have in the past PP, have driven over 100 miles and back for a punt, and frequently 50 miles or more - but opportunity for travel is a bit limited at the moment.

Can you get by on seeing a wg for £100 per month.  I guess half hour?  Never done the half but perhaps thinking about it that would be better for me as I only have one shot in me these days!

Indeed lots of guys set aside around £200-300 per month for this hobby and travel some 100 miles around their area.  I remember I met once a guy for a date and he told me the night before he went to Brighton to see a girl and the next night he was travelling somewhere else.  Probably he was hoping to get more as he wanted to get into my flat too......  Women will not travel to this extent for a shag.

Can you get by on seeing a wg for £100 per month.  I guess half hour?  Never done the half but perhaps thinking about it that would be better for me as I only have one shot in me these days!

£100 will cover a visit to a parlour with a few extras. However, when you think £150 for an hour, everything included with an agency girl, then compare to the £40 door fee for half an hour in a parlour, then the extras - kissing, owo, reverse o, cim - you can end up paying more than £100. makes more sense to go with the agency option.

Best to have all in one price for everything then.  I always remember that N/wide advert new customers only!  I wonder if a wg offers a special for new customers or I expect the other way round regulars get a better deal.

Very fortunate to never have to adhere to a budget as such, but i always keep an eye out as i actually spend more in bars then i do on ladies...something wrong there lol

I keep an eye on my bank accounts online every other day.

For someone who isn't an accountant or works for a bank, a few months ago a bank manager was highly impressed with how I manage my finances, and my credit rating has always been maximum. Not bad for an employed Electrician.

Edited by sparkstar

Budget will have to be tighter on punting now as just purchased a new second hand car.  Mine is starting to creak and I have been putting it off due to punting.  Life on hold!! I saw the car and had the same feeling when I first meet and attractive wg!  I want it!  Retail therapy whether its a car, property, clothes, phone, etc or punting you can't beat the feeling you  get!  I can now see why ladies do punt for that nice lifestyle as well as the enjoyment of sex offcourse!!  Budget will have to be £200 month max now instead of £500 to £700 per month which was OTT to be honest!   I will be caressing and kissing the bonnet of  the new car instead! 

Budget will have to be tighter on punting now as just purchased a new second hand car.  Mine is starting to creak and I have been putting it off due to punting.  Life on hold!! I saw the car and had the same feeling when I first meet and attractive wg!  I want it!  Retail therapy whether its a car, property, clothes, phone, etc or punting you can't beat the feeling you  get!  I can now see why ladies do punt for that nice lifestyle as well as the enjoyment of sex offcourse!!  Budget will have to be £200 month max now instead of £500 to £700 per month which was OTT to be honest!   I will be caressing and kissing the bonnet of  the new car instead! 

I hope that you will confine this activity to indoors. Some people might think you are a pervert :eek:

1 person likes this

I have a strict budget and punt once every six weeks. I hate my fixed income living but such is life

1 person likes this

Too late for that porker some people already think I am a pervert but in a nice way and not an illegal way!  I won't dig my hole any deeper!!

1 person likes this

Lessingham I think that's good restricting to six weeks, perhaps once a month as it keeps things in prospective, under control.  It should be a treat.  I was going once a week and actually it can get boring even if you are seeing an attractive girl every week and you can afford it.  I'm going to stick to once a month.  If I work hard at work I will try to aim for a reward to myself monthly if possible.  Cut the budget to £150-£200 max. 

Even when I was working I hardly ever punted more than about once a month  .It wasn't simply the budget  but finding the opportunity was tough when I had a busy work life which included a lot of travel at short notice.

One must always live within ones means but after all what price can you put on happiness.

I hope that you will confine this activity to indoors. Some people might think you are a pervert :eek:

There was a tv docu about that :)