Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flouch

Ee Agency With Minimal Photoshopping

8 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I'm interested in making a couple of bookings with EE girls, but most of the agencies I've seen so far go a bit overboard on the photoshopping of photos.  Can anyone recommend agencies who do not do too much photoshopping?

Photoshopping is a risk with almost any agency. It's a matter of degree.

I have seen the "before and after" pictures on the laptop of my favourite EE girl and hers are pretty close. Even then she moans about what the photographers do to hers. The downside for some folks of this girl is that she is all of 6ft 1ins barefoot.

Many of the portfolios of girls at Hot Collection seem to me to be extensively modified. By reputation alone, as I have not met them, Amanda and Lucia are supposed to be really top girls. Expect Lucia to be one dress size bigger than she appears in her gallery.

C

Yet, some of these girls have 'selfies' on AW that truly reflect their personalities and 'state of mind', so if you fancy the truth, give it a go via AW.  Good luck.

Which girls are on aw with natural pictures? Would be intrigued to see.

Most of Sadie-Strumpets (except the obvious ones)

All of -Bombshell-'s

littlemissryder

Allanah Li

kinkydirtybitch (Book as Amica Bentley on Maxes Angels' site)

xxAdelexx are pretty close.

Mistymilf

C

I agree with you actually a lot of  ee girls are totally photo shopped beyond recognition of the actual girl I hear this happens more with 150/200 girls than other girls though. anyways happy punting I hope you find the perfect girl for you. regards kate lll

I must have seen lots of pictures if I can understand the difference between the Photographer's photoshopped pictures and 'selfies' of some of the women.

I thought the agency pix are the same for any girl, regardless of which agency. IOW no agency has 'non-photoshopped' photos of a girl that are different to those that the girl given to them.

Happy to be shown where this is not the case.

On AW of course most photos I've seen are amateur/non-photoshopped. And selfies. Can easily tell the difference.

Edited by ronn