Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badmaash

So If A Wg Does Bb But Does Not Need A Std Cert From You?

11 posts in this topic

Hi

I know the BB stuff has been loads, but I called up an English WG today and ask if she does BB, she said yes.

I asked if I need to provide a STD cert, she said no......

Would this not safely mean that she has everything?

Then again, if you met the same girl in a club you might have done her BB thinking she is a regular girl not having 10 random guys spunk in her on a daily basis.

There must be some logic behind these WGs

Even if she has STDs I am sure she would not want more????  Or to increase her viral load???? That is if she has anything.

Should the government not screen WGs for doing BB?  A serious STD in my eyes is the same a taking a bullet.

Thanks 

1 person likes this

So why exactly are you ringing girls and asking for it?

An sti certificate is useless anyway unless its for the very hour that you are going to do the deed.You could have got a certificate a day or so before then had sex straight after and got something.

Congratulations Badmaash, I think you are the first poster to achieve -100 reputation points :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

The OP has something of a reputation for being a bit of a dick. This is not the first of his threads to be absolute bollocks.

1 person likes this

So why exactly are you ringing girls and asking for it?

An sti certificate is useless anyway unless its for the very hour that you are going to do the deed.You could have got a certificate a day or so before then had sex straight after and got something.

To me it appears as if WGs are being used a weapons against humans

BB to kill people

Congratulations Badmaash, I think you are the first poster to achieve -100 reputation points :rolleyes:

now -104 lol

now -104 lol

and counting ;)

1 person likes this

I'll give you this,you have a certain comedic value to you.

1 person likes this

BB to kill people

And that's why Janes "All The Worlds Penetrative Weapons" has a complete section devoted to WMD's (Working Mug's Diseases)

BB to kill people

So I will ask you again. Why are you ringing girls that offer it then? How are wgs being used against humans? They are only potentially doin g harm to the silly buggers who ring them and take them up on the offer, just like said silly bugger is then doing potential harm to the other people they then go and bareback with. If wgs and punters didn't indulge then it wouldn't be a service worth offering for the girls that do offer it. Similarly if blokes didn't ring up and ask about it then again it wouldn't make these girls think anyone was interested in it.

2 people like this

Bibi asks the correct correction.  Why ring a working lady to ask for BB if you don't want it? 

BB sex is much better but only with a long term partner that you trust and love and are monogamous with.  Otherwise, hat on.

I doubt I would be able to get it up for action if I knew the girl in question was providing BB.