Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Manyana

3 posts in this topic

Is Manyana the oldest establishment in Birmingham? I can recall it being there when I was a student back in the 70's. If so, thinking of paying a visit. Can anyone give us a rough estimate on costs, number of ladies etc?

Is Manyana the oldest establishment in Birmingham? I can recall it being there when I was a student back in the 70's. If so, thinking of paying a visit. Can anyone give us a rough estimate on costs, number of ladies etc?

only been there once and I think the prices were about the usual for brum -£60 half - 120 full but that may not be true now

usual whinge about brum parlours websites -no rota or prices.  come on brummie parlour owners -it aint rocket science.

1 person likes this

There have been some comments on Manyana in the Brum forum parlour threads but not a whole thread devoted to it.

From what I recall, but may remember wrongly, comments suggested the ladies have had a lift in quality, that the back entrance is conveniently discreet if you realise the dog barking isn't in their back yard.

And the prices probably as mentioned above.

My dreadful memory tells me Ambassadors used to/do boast of being the oldest established parlour in town but as I am still slightly confused if it is still open, I can't testify to that.

Sorry, a bit of a wonky steer altogether - but I don't quite get the desire to visit only if it is the oldest place still going. I can see the attraction of going to a place that seemed a den of iniquity to an innocent student or where you spent half your grant in the first week of each term. But up to you.

No reviews in last year.

Edited by vivluvsme