Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheCrow7

"hooking Is A Pretty Good Gig" Article

22 posts in this topic

You'll always get a vast spectrum of lifestyles, but i can honestly say that those offering a good service, are normally the ones living a good life too...there is of course more to that statement but i wanted to keep it short (and sweet)...

1 person likes this

pity he didnt do the research. making the mistake about legality is a fundametal error, easily researched.

Yes I think it's an error by whoever did the article, not an error of the survey itself- it was about what didn't immigrant WGs like about it, so a few probably didn't know prostitution itself isn't illegal.

Edited by TheCrow7

Yes I think it's an error by whoever did the article, not an error of the survey itself- it was about what didn't immigrant WGs like about it, so a few probably didn't know prostitution itself isn't illegal.

i am amzed how may brits dont know its legal.

There was a radio call in on BBC local radio last week, and the topic was Should prostitution be legalised?  The presenter and all the callers though it was not legal - including the one caller who admitted to being a punter.

i am amzed how may brits dont know its legal.

I know where you are coming from Cov, but six years ago (before I crossed the rubicon), I too had no idea it was legal.

I saw this on a well known "unmentionable" punting forum:

It's not unmentionable; this is from the Forum Rules:

Other Punting Sites

It is permissible to mention other sites as part of a legitimate discussion; however, gratuitous linking is not permitted. Posts which appear intended to drive traffic to other sites while contributing nothing to the discussions here will be deleted.

It's not unmentionable; this is from the Forum Rules:

Vin I started a discussion about UK Punting in the off-topic section recently but it got deleted with no word as to why! All it was was another try at debunking the debunkers re: "fluffiness", "delusion", and so on. Obviously, members here do have to adhere to the rules, but I honestly didn't think I broke any, it still got pulled.

I think using the word H****r is very rude and disrespectful to companions. It should have no place in polite discussions. The word lady or companion to me is appropriate, people sometimes use these horrible and disgusting words to belittle ladies, I for one will always stand up to be counted in these matters.  

If you are such a sensitive soul Remus this may not be the place for you - female members will use far more blunt descriptions than the word you cannot say. Unless of course you are taking the Michael in which case have fun with it.

If you are such a sensitive soul Remus this may not be the place for you - female members will usr far more blunt descriptions than the word you cannot say.

Oh no I'm not sensitive at all, just old fashioned and I firmly believe ladies should be treated and spoken to with respect. 

I think using the word H****r is very rude and disrespectful to companions. It should have no place in polite discussions. The word lady or companion to me is appropriate, people sometimes use these horrible and disgusting words to belittle ladies, I for one will always stand up to be counted in these matters.

I was looking up Harold Pinter's use of the Cockney piss-take in his plays along with...with...pauses...of ...course...for a suitably polite but sarcastic reply to this...and I got to a FT article link which when I clicked onto it said this article cannot be found or never existed which sounds like a piss-take in itself...

But if you're serious Sir, you might want to avoid SAAFE forum! ... not to mention Ms. Anarchafeministw***e's output... ... ...

Edited by TheCrow7
1 person likes this

I'll have a Pint er what he's having!

1 person likes this

I was looking up Harold Pinter's use of the Cockney piss-take in his plays along with...with...pauses...of ...course...for a suitably polite but sarcastic reply to this...and I got to a FT article link which when I clicked onto it said this article cannot be found or never existed which sounds like a piss-take in itself...

But if you're serious Sir, you might want to avoid SAAFE forum! ... not to mention Ms. Anarchafeministw***e's output... ... ...

Sorry I'm a bit confused to your meaning, I have heard of SAAFE I thought it was a website for companions only regarding safety and security, I wouldn't have thought it appropriate to comment or join that website as such.

I'll have a Pint er what he's having!

The...drinking man's...Samuel Beckett...

Don't be overly fluffy some make take advantage :)

1 person likes this

Don't be overly fluffy some make take advantage :)

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by fluffy, my apologies for being a bit inexperienced with the terminology, I have only just found out what A-levels meant.

Quite so Finn - there is no point going over the top is there! It would spoil the whole set up.

1 person likes this

Sorry I'm a bit confused to your meaning, I have heard of SAAFE I thought it was a website for companions only regarding safety and security, I wouldn't have thought it appropriate to comment or join that website as such.

It most certainly is not, Sir. It's rude, crude and no place for gentlemen like ourselves.

Quite so Finn - there is no point going over the top is there! It would spoil the whole set up.

Completely agree with you gentlemen. A little off-topic, but to give credit where it's due, it does seems another well known punters website is finally getting rid of it's undesirable elements. Another one banned today, I see.

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by fluffy, my apologies for being a bit inexperienced with the terminology, I have only just found out what A-levels meant.

a fluffy is a punter who thinks all ladies are lovely and wont hear a word said against them. opposite is a neanderthal, who thinks ladies are only getting his money for the least possible service.

then there are fluffy towels, but that is different.