Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DDarko

Miss Summers X

7 posts in this topic

Still fairly new to the forum. I'd just like to say I've met Ms Summers on quite a few occasions now and she really is one of the nicest, friendliest and not to mention sexiest girls in Glasgow!!! Her reviews and feedback speak for themselves.

Cool x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Another fantastic booking with the lovely Ms S today.....the feedback I've just left speaks for itself :-)

I agree with Mr.Darko - I met the lovely Miss Summers for the first time a few days ago and had a great time. Like DD says, she's incredibly friendly and definitely one of the nicest girls I've met so far. Even though it was my first time seeing her, she made me feel very comfortable right away - she couldn't do enough to make sure I was having a great time, which I did! But she doesn't just have a wonderful personality, she's also a very attractive, skilled young lady with a great figure as well. I'll be thinking about those beautifully shaped boobs and bum for some time :D

Another Ms Summers booking today. Loads of kissing, touching, oral and some great protected penetration in various positions with an unbelievably fun, chatty and sexy girls.....a really great girl!!!

Seen Miss Summers a few days ago, first time i've seen her and was a brilliant booking. As mentioned already she is down to earth and easy to chat with,  it made the overall punt very enjoyable. Great tits and arse!