NonVanilla

Soft Touch Pricing - Northampton

25 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I noticed today that STBW has started to list Costs vs Extras on their site, which is a start towards making clearer the mind field of charges previously experienced there.

So my question

Not sure if anyone can answer, but does anyone know if it is accumulative or per service.

As in the past I was told by a girl it's 20 per extra, so CIM would be 20 for OWO and 20 CIM totalling £40.

One lady for example has

OWO - 10. CIM - 20. Swallow - 30

Is that £60 to swallow or 30 inc the 2 previous?

Any experiences would be I great interest.

Just phone and ask. SIMPLES

Just phone and ask. SIMPLES

...or just avoid any establishment where they have such a minefield of extras and you have to start haggling with the girl in the room and spoiling the atmosphere...they'll soon get the message! :blink:

actually its only good to phone and ask if he uses abbreviations if he said the actual words the receptionist  if she was any good would put the phone down for litigation reasons . regards kate lll ;)xx

...or just avoid any establishment where they have such a minefield of extras and you have to start haggling with the girl in the room and spoiling the atmosphere...they'll soon get the message! :blink:

especially as there is competition offering a no extras tarriff locally

especially as there is competition offering a no extras tarriff locally

Name that place and explain to what extent that applies - no activity extra cost? Probably not so worth explaining.

I am in masterful mood this evening.

Edited by vivluvsme

Name that place and explain to what extent that applies - no activity extra cost? Probably not so worth explaining.

I am in masterful mood this evening.

I'd assume CP is reffering to Northampton Massage, as i understand it, services listed are all included within the standard fee.

I'd assume CP is reffering to Northampton Massage, as i understand it, services listed are all included within the standard fee.

yes

except anal.

Thanks and let me say I have enjoyed two smashing visits to Northampton Massage now.

But the only services I found described are a massage and an amazing sensuous massage..

We can see the reason for this but going further, the first profile I looked at says all X's services are inclusive in the price except anal.

The second lists some services but makes no comment on inclusivity, a third does and a fourth lists no services.

So if you are right (not actually doubting that) it would be neat for the parlour to make their wording more consistent just to save themselves from potential hassle.

**Posting written at same time as CP**

Edited by vivluvsme

Thanks and let me say I have enjoyed two smashing visits to Northampton Massage now.

But the only services I found described are a massage and an amazing sensuous massage..

We can see the reason for this but going further, the first profile I looked at says all X's services are inclusive in the price except anal.

The second lists some services but makes no comment on inclusivity, a third does and a fourth lists no services.

So if you are right (not actually doubting that) it would be neat for the parlour to make their wording more consistent just to save themselves from potential hassle.

**Posting written at same time as CP**

well they keep tweeting (for example) :-

Massage Northampton ‏@XXXNorthampton Mar 5

£50, £60, £90, £120 Fully inclusive service open till 8pm 01604 636440 Walk in's welcome x [/qoute]

well they keep tweeting (for example) :-

Massage Northampton ‏@XXXNorthampton Mar 5

£50, £60, £90, £120 Fully inclusive service open till 8pm 01604 636440 Walk in's welcome x [/qoute]

(Made a right pigs arse of quoting that tweet. - sorry)

That shows they are alert to the helpfulness of making this clear but I think more potential punters will look at the website than twitter - or am I out of date?

All the ladies services are included in the price except A. Re the consistency of the wording on the ladies profile, leave it with me lads I'm on the case. Candy x

All the ladies services are included in the price except A. Re the consistency of the wording on the ladies profile, leave it with me lads I'm on the case. Candy x

No surprise that you are on the case, Candy.

It may seem out of order but we must arrange for me to visit when you are working.

I will enjoy meeting a bright-eyed helpful lady and you will hopefully see that I am not as objectionably picky an old fool as I come across as.

And who knows where that may lead us both  :)

I'm there on a Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday & very much looking forward to meeting you :) I believe I missed you the other day?

Yes, the other lady I have seen in control on both visits suggested you had slid down the fire escape to avoid me.

Tish, as if...

Soft Touch pricing is a ploy. By the time you've worked out what the fuck you're paying for, there's only 5 minutes of the appointment left. 

Seriously, while that is a partial joke, I am also being ironic. Their pricing policy is clear as mud. You can get an all-in massage, but you can get pretty much the same service as what they call an "all in" for ten quid less if you pay a-la-carte and their method of service delivery is so highly proscribed that a booking moves about as naturally as a military manoeuvre. "Method acting" isn't the half of it. And I haven't even started on the seriously hit (occasionally) and miss (more often than not) nature of their girls. All of which is actually a pity because there's a lot to like about Soft Touch but unfortunately, for me at least, constant efforts to see the cup as half full haven't really worked.  Somewhere inside a very badly executed idea, a good parlour is trying (and for now failing) to get out.

Well my OP seems to be a mute point as the website has subsequently changed back again.

Maybe detailing how much the services that many punters regard as 'all in' - as £40 extra's has decreased the turn over.

Who knows, but it seems to remain the black hole of clear pricing policies.

Well assuming you didn't dream it in a vision of Utopia, I suppose one has to at least say well done to ST for trying it out and deciding it didn't work for them.

If everyone starts going in and asking they might move to issuing flysheets with the pricing details or something.

I just haven't been tempted in there for a long time but possibly didn't happen to see girls I fancied on the site but uncertain pricing, even for my usually vanilla (pardon the ref) taste.

Our "All in" massages are now inclusive or all services indicated and on offer from each lady as shown in green on their individual profile pages.

The only chargeable extra is for A-Levels.

Hope this helps

Tara x

Our "All in" massages are now inclusive or all services indicated and on offer from each lady as shown in green on their individual profile pages.

The only chargeable extra is for A-Levels.

Hope this helps

Tara x

It does indeed thanks Tara

Like the soap suds massage but shame they don't do a 45 min soap suds all in, or jacuzzi 45 mins all in  :(

Like the soap suds massage but shame they don't do a 45 min soap suds all in, or jacuzzi 45 mins all in  :(

I'd hate to go into an ice cream parlour with you if you stand there forever to complain there's no nuts on the pineapple and cherry but no red sauce on the cabbage sundae...

A business should always respond to its customer needs and wants :huh:

But I suspect business people would sigh and say you please someone and someone else complains.