Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunhill999

First Time Advice

41 posts in this topic

any advice for newbie? do thet take your clothes off?

babes are you a virgin? kate lll

2 people like this

There is plenty of advice allover this site. As Malmostoso has suggested search here.  first. Read the reviews of other guys punts. Many of them go into graphic detail as to what happened. They will also give you wanking material if that is what you really seek.

1 person likes this

Standard practice for many guys is to have a quick shower at the start of the punt, even if you have showered recently, not only so that you are clean for the punt but so the lady can be confident you are clean.  So the punt proper will usually begin with you either naked or in no more than a towel.  If you did particularly want the lady to undress you, you would have to redress after the shower which would be a bit of a rigamarole.  This basic practicality makes it unusual to be undressed by the lady but if it is something that is important to you then I am sure many WGs who offer the GFE would be happy to oblige.  What you would need to do is set out your requirements in your early communications with the WG of your choice and make sure the two of you are on the same page before you meet.  For a first experience you are probably best off with an indie rather than someone represented by an agency or someone working out of a parlour or walk-up so you can sort out exactly these sorts of things directly with the WG beforehand.

1 person likes this

And yet on the condom size thread you started on the 18th February you stated you had been to a walk up on Berwick Street so did you not have a first time there?Did the lady take your clothes off or did you do it yourself?

4 people like this

And yet on the condom size thread you started on the 18th February you stated you had been to a walk up on Berwick Street so did you not have a first time there?Did the lady take your clothes off or did you do it yourself?

I think the final sentence of post#4 is the relevant one for this guy.

1 person likes this

Ha ha, I briefly imagined that in the future, some girls might charge extra for taking a guy's clothes.

No, it's extremely unlikely that she will undress you. I wouldn't even ask, if I were you. Instead, undress ahead of time, before you knock on her front door. She'll think you're very considerate and it'll mean you don't waste any of your booking time. 

5 people like this

Don't be fluffy and have your wits about you :)

I suppose this is a who wants to be a millionaire type question if you get it down to 50:50 the choice is do they take you clothes off or do you take your clothes off.  If you are new you will have the shakes so trying to unbutton things can be difficult.  I think ask her to do it when you start out or else you could be there all day and that's your time gone!! :) 

No, it's extremely unlikely that she will undress you. I wouldn't even ask, if I were you. Instead, undress ahead of time, before you knock on her front door. She'll think you're very considerate and it'll mean you don't waste any of your booking time. [/quote

....and a saucer of milk for the lady.....

No, it's extremely unlikely that she will undress you. I wouldn't even ask, if I were you. Instead, undress ahead of time, before you knock on her front door. She'll think you're very considerate and it'll mean you don't waste any of your booking time. [/quote

....and a saucer of milk for the lady.....

I prefer wine.   :P

Edited by Curious Rose

I went there but they chucked me out! had lwss than a tenner and she said piss off!

Well what did you think they were gonna do?Did you actually think you were going to get any kind of service for less than a tenner?

Now either you are only posting on here for lolz in which case stop being silly or if you are genuine maybe worry first about having the correct fee and not looking like a total timewaster.If you think you can buy sex with £9.50 you aren't likely to get to the point of clothes removal or having to put an elastic band round your cock to keep the condom on.Seriously what did you think they were going to say 'Oh yes its charity week...tell you what I'll do it for a fiver and you will still have change for the bus home...'Nah you are not for real.

1 person likes this

Well what did you think they were gonna do?Did you actually think you were going to get any kind of service for less than a tenner?

Now either you are only posting on here for lolz in which case stop being silly or if you are genuine maybe worry first about having the correct fee and not looking like a total timewaster.If you think you can buy sex with £9.50 you aren't likely to get to the point of clothes removal or having to put an elastic band round your cock to keep the condom on.Seriously what did you think they were going to say 'Oh yes its charity week...tell you what I'll do it for a fiver and you will still have change for the bus home...'Nah you are not for real.

I bloody well was. The day in question I went to sex shop and doing recon!

They?????

Sorry but are these ladies a foreign species?

So in much the same way as if you stood reading the magazines in a newsagent with no intention to buy you were told to leave.

OP when you are reading a womans advertising she will have her prices there. Failing that ask her on the phone how much it is. Don't then say "can i have it cheaper and ill be your regular" as this will make her laugh and hang up probably. Just look at the pix, look at the fees, check what you want is on offer then turn up with the amount required.

Rose didnt give you proper advice regarding the undressing Im afraid, she forgot to tell you that you have to be wearing green wellys with a single thorny rose clenched between your buttocks, suffering the pain in silence is a sure way to prove you are sincere.

xx

1 person likes this

you are v funny! lol!

OP when you are reading a womans advertising she will have her prices there. Failing that ask her on the phone how much it is. Don't then say "can i have it cheaper and ill be your regular" as this will make her laugh and hang up probably. Just look at the pix, look at the fees, check what you want is on offer then turn up with the amount required.

Rose didnt give you proper advice regarding the undressing Im afraid, she forgot to tell you that you have to be wearing green wellys with a single thorny rose clenched between your buttocks, suffering the pain in silence is a sure way to prove you are sincere.

xx

I would love to do that! Seriously!

Are you mad?

Please let us know when, youtube needs some new vids 

Post #20 must be the first time a guy has answered his own post with a reprimand. The guy is clearly a sandwich sort of an al fresco meal.

babes are you a virgin? kate lll

will lose it tomorrow! LOL!