Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boardyhell3

Ultimate Bbjtc

14 posts in this topic

i am seeking london recommendations for my favourite and possibly your favourite pastime,past all time best and your current,also are there any ladies out there who fancy chipping in 

many thanks in anticipation,to start the ball rolling ,chantel (legend)and smiley miley

at the risk of sounding stupid what exactly is a BBJTC?

Bareback Blow Job To Completion.

For me, spank-my-monkey on AW is the name that immediately springs to mind with regard to this.  She is not London based but does tour there occasionally (you have just missed her in fact - she was in Wembley a few days ago).

BBJTC sounds pretencious, but hey, I learned something new this week.

I think the usual term is OWOTC.

I think the usual term is OWOTC.

So its basically a OWOBMFFTAS

( oral without but move face fast to avoid spunk)

I used to assume this meant CIM but a lady told me that she does oral without to completion but  not cim as she moves away at the last minute 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I used to assume this meant CIM but a lady told me that she does oral without to completion but  not cim as she moves away at the last minute 

If a lady advertised owo to completion and then pulled away at the last second I'd be a bit pissed...why not just call it OWO? What's the difference? Obviously if you don't cim, then you stop before then, and it makes fuck all difference (to the lady) if it's at the point of no return or 5 minutes before you cum - there's only one possibly significance of asking for owo "to completion" as opposed to just owo. So I think this individual lady's interpretation says more about her than what it actually means to the rest of us.

"completion" is a pretty simple word and if you haven't ejaculated it isn't "complete".

1 person likes this

If a lady advertised owo to completion and then pulled away at the last second I'd be a bit pissed...why not just call it OWO? What's the difference? Obviously if you don't cim, then you stop before then, and it makes fuck all difference (to the lady) if it's at the point of no return or 5 minutes before you cum - there's only one possibly significance of asking for owo "to completion" as opposed to just owo. So I think this individual lady's interpretation says more about her than what it actually means to the rest of us.

"completion" is a pretty simple word and if you haven't ejaculated it isn't "complete".

I agree but if she pulls away at the very last second you could say what difference does it make to the guy as he got a blow job till he came. x

But that does seem to be a bit of a mouthful!! :rolleyes:

I agree but if she pulls away at the very last second you could say what difference does it make to the guy as he got a blow job till he came. x

No it does make a difference, blowjobs feel great, suddenly stopping and switching to a handjob, or absolutely nothing just at the peak is an anticlimax. You haven't had a bj until you came as she's pulled away just before, and the whole feel of it changes right at that point.

Edited by punter992005
1 person likes this

But that does seem to be a bit of a mouthful!! :rolleyes:

Rather  :D

All these abbreviations, thought it was just CIM or CIMS.  Really loads of choices, but perhaps - and as I've neglected Maxes recently, to redress the balance - CIMS Hannah, Peaches or the as a wildcard the new girl Sian.  Or just CIM, Olivia

...or Emily or Zara at Allure, Jennifer or Hannah at Hamiltons...

...or Jasmine from on here who is def next on my list!

at maxes julia and meg cims