Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remus

Thank You Text Or Email

13 posts in this topic

I would just like to ask a question of the Female members, I am aware that there are concerns that some "Punters" can become obsessive and overstep the boundaries of appropriate behaviour. I often like to send a short message soon after a meeting either by text or email. Normally along the lines of "Thank you for your time today, I had a delightful time" adding perhaps "I hope to see you again at some point in the future".

Would this be seen as pushy as I have seen threads about men sending multiple messages and becoming a pest, in your opinion ladies would a short message be acceptable or should all communication be limited to arranging a meeting and nothing else. I have always been of the opinion that it is polite to say thank you when receiving a good service, whatever that may be.

It's not pushy, equally it's not necessary since it's not a date in the conventional sense. We feel appreciated if you book again. If the experience wasn't good enough to repeat, there's no point in adding another digital bleep, ping or hoot to our day, just for the sake of manners.

Several ladies posted their views on this similar thread...

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/33016-thank-you-textemail/

I always do now and to date have had no problem, and nearly always get a thank you.

Two wg's I saw regularly both of whom have now stopped working still keep in touch (by mutual consent!) which is nice as if and when they return I'll get a heads up in arranging to see them. :)

1 person likes this

Several ladies posted their views on this similar thread...

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/33016-thank-you-textemail/

I always do now and to date have had no problem, and nearly always get a thank you.

Two wg's I saw regularly both of whom have now stopped working still keep in touch (by mutual consent!) which is nice as if and when they return I'll get a heads up in arranging to see them. :)

Thank you Burty for your link to that thread, very helpful.

I will text if we already have a friendship.

I will if it's a parlour and a good word on the phone will help the lady in her standing in the parlour.

Not as a rule otherwise though.

Edited by vivluvsme

I don't mind a quick text or email to say thanks if they enjoyed it.Its stuff out of the blue a few days later saying things like 'How r u?'that will make me think the guy is after text or email tennis.

From a male prospective I have said thanks to ladies I have met and there is never a problem and why should there be a problem.  What I am not keen on is when a wg chases me which I have had on a few occasions sending texts after I have seen the lady.       

no agency that is any good would accept a booking via text unless the guy was a regular, that would be unprofessional and potentially very dangerous. I love to chat so love to receive phone calls!  regards kate lll xxxx

Here at LLL we really appreciate feedback though so if you deal with an agency they should love to here back from  you after the encounter about how much fun you had I receive many of those texts and I love them! kate lll x

Why have we got 2 threads on this?

I do like to talk so its best not to get me started lol, for me, the more i know about the person the better...and with a thank you text i would send a personal one rather then something more generic...

Why have we got 2 threads on this?

Because, at least in this case, the search facility does not work: searching "thank you" in titles yields no results.

Because, at least in this case, the search facility does not work: searching "thank you" in titles yields no results.

Yes that happened to me when I tried to do a search before starting the thread.