Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PGTour

Cancun

3 posts in this topic

I am going there for a few days and wanted to know if anybody knows the scene there ?

The scene wasn't good, as many dumb Americans go there every year. They insisted on paying similar prices to USA which caused WGs there to charge the same ridiculous rates, it was as if you're in America. Despite the high prices, the girls there are not Goddesses. Many resorts are also not WG-friendly. Highly unacceptable, better spend your money elsewhere.

Though I haven't sampled the scene there, Merida (and surrounds) is supposed to have the best punting in Yucatan. Quality isn't high, but you will only be charged Mexican rates (with Gringo tax, of course). They said Districto Capital (Mexico City) has the best punting scene in the country with beautiful WGs and acceptable rates.

Please, do let me know more about your travel arrangements.

WW

Agree with WW, Cancun is horrible.  Plus every resort is so large that there are guard shacks at the entry to every hotel where each vehicle must check in and state their business.  If you are a gringo, you can make up any story you wish, but I have a feeling the guards are there to keep out the locals.