Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
giggity

Nervous First Time

39 posts in this topic

Hi all, I thought I'd be able to keep my nerves ahead of my first proper 1 hour punt but I am panicking a bit now, I don't know how and what to do for the entire hour! I got so excited that I wanked myself last night and now I'm regretting it as its turned my libido from sex beast mode to horny man mode.

I have been to many sex parties, a couple of soho quickies and a threesome, where you just go with the flow, but never a proper punt where you take control. I don't know how to structure the hour especially as I ejaculaye prematurely (less than a minute). Although I can ejaculate multiple times (5-6) in an hour. Plus I am a geek who can talk only about science and nerdy topics. I hear about all this friendly banter in sessions and I have no idea what its about. How do I structure the session and do you have any tips on what to talk about while I'm playing with her? Its with Jennifer pussy from the purple site.

I'm just getting a tummy ache now which is weird since I haven't eaten anything in the last 5 hours...

I know we all say this mate, but just relax, will you? As you said, you went with the flow on your earlier punts. Why should this one be any different then? No need to plan or overthink anything, they all fall apart once you walk into her place or she walk into yours. The experience won't be to your expectations, they never do. No need to think about what to do, just go in for a kiss and go with the flow, enjoy it, relax, have fun! An experienced lady will know what to do. Let her do the thinking. Of course, make suggestions of what would make you enjoy the time better.

Keep calm and shag on.

WW

Sounds like you are over-thinking it.  You do just need to relax and go with the flow as you say you have done in comparable circumstances in the past.  As for what you should talk about, talk about whatever you want to talk about: most WGs are experienced at feigning interest in whatever subject you want to bring up!  But if you are really as worried about everything as you sound maybe you do need to give her a call, say something has come up, and ask if you can cut the session to a half-hour one instead.

Thanks guys I think I just panicked but over now. Looking forward to the punt!!

Sounds like you are not going to go in there guns blazing.  Have a nice chat over a drink first perhaps a massage to calm you down and then enjoy.  You have something in common sex so talk about  your likes and dislikes and ask her what she really likes and dislikes.  Not an expert but communication is a big part of it and you are paying for the experience so keep cool and confident.

i think you need to postpone the punt and do some research on witty banter... you can't expect to just walk in there for the first time and make amusing observations... its something that needs to be delicately judged then carefully executed... it takes practice and experience...

i recommend role play scenerios with strangers in public places... try hanging round the lube and condom shelf in your local supermarket / chemist and have a pre-planned "funny" comment that references exchanging money for sex... this way you will build up a skill set which can then be transposed to the shag house environment...

if it doesnt go to plan... for example, she refuses to laugh at your prepared "funny" material (which would be no fault of your own, because, after all you researched and rehearsed right?)... politely but firmly ask for your money back and refuse to put your clothes on... if necesary, shout for the police out of the window and demand to see the manager (all the while remaining naked)...

if all else fails steal her knickers on your way out.

I don't agree with stealing knickers on a way out ive heard of men doing that quiet regularly as a momento . agent provocateur knickers  cost about 70 POUNDS and most girls I know where them its a low class thing to do my thinking is just that the gent should chill more I thought it was mainly women that over think? regards kate lll x

I don't agree with stealing knickers on a way out ive heard of men doing that quiet regularly as a momento . agent provocateur knickers  cost about 70 POUNDS and most girls I know where them its a low class thing to do my thinking is just that the gent should chill more I thought it was mainly women that over think? regards kate lll x

I wonder how they would feel if we stole their tie or their shirt on the way out, or perhaps their boxers so they had to return to their wives pant less. Honesty…all the hoohar about can you trust us yet some think its perfectly acceptable to steal our property just because they feel horny when they look at that property. Theft is theft x

if all else fails steal her knickers on your way out.

then the next time you visit her she steals the 30 quid from you to pay for the knickers you stole the last time. only it wouldnt be stealing on her part…it would be involuntary reimbursement. Does that put things into perspective for you?

you. here is the 130 for the hour.

her. thankyou. i shall give  you a 100 service which is 45 minutes as you stole property to the value of 30 last time you were here

You know, ralhar was trying to be amusing.  It was a bad joke but don't drag him across the coals for it.

1 person likes this

..........if all else fails steal her knickers on your way out.

The girls I know don't wear any!

(The poster would like to confirm that no knickers were stolen or hurt during the making of this post and remained under the supervision of Royal Lawfull Thong and Prance Humane Society at all times )

1 person likes this

I totally agree with chloe what a 'faking liberty' as a Catherine tate character  would say!

1 person likes this

ralhar's entire post was actually him being sarcastic! Have a re-read boys and girls and 'calm down, calm down' as Harry Enfield's scouser character would say (thanks to LLL above for the inspiration).

I have never seen the point of knicker nicking but I am surevif you ask before the punt the wg will be able to arrange something, like her "on their last legs before becoming a duster" pair left lying around for you to take

pleasure sweetie aka mr fantasy lover x regards kate  lll x

...Surely its better if the lady sneeks them into your pocket un-noticed...

Hi all, I thought I'd be able to keep my nerves ahead of my first proper 1 hour punt but I am panicking a bit now, I don't know how and what to do for the entire hour! I got so excited that I wanked myself last night and now I'm regretting it as its turned my libido from sex beast mode to horny man mode.

I have been to many sex parties, a couple of soho quickies and a threesome, where you just go with the flow, but never a proper punt where you take control. I don't know how to structure the hour especially as I ejaculaye prematurely (less than a minute). Although I can ejaculate multiple times (5-6) in an hour. Plus I am a geek who can talk only about science and nerdy topics. I hear about all this friendly banter in sessions and I have no idea what its about. How do I structure the session and do you have any tips on what to talk about while I'm playing with her? Its with Jennifer pussy from the purple site.

I'm just getting a tummy ache now which is weird since I haven't eaten anything in the last 5 hours...

Probably because you didn't eat anything in the last five hours !

LOL

Hope it went okay.  I always think nerves are good.  Science and nerdy topics are not only reserved for geeks you know x   

...Surely its better if the lady sneeks them into your pocket un-noticed...

Oh wow!  and then you return home...............  crikey!

...You can always pull them out on a crowded train for a not so cheeky sniff on the way home...that would make it interesting for the 250 passengers staring at you...lol

can someone explain the knicker thing.  there are loads of places to buy dirty knickers, and I am sure many get nicked.  and I hear they get nicked from washing lines and launderettes.

Please, what is the point of pants without a lady in them.  then they are loads of fun when full!. 

...You can always pull them out on a crowded train for a not so cheeky sniff on the way home...that would make it interesting for the 250 passengers staring at you...lol

or pull them out of our pocket thinking they are a hankie and blow yer nose on em!

Agree...but like a lot of things the mind creates a fantasy which is miles better then reality...thats my take on it anyway...maybe we should interogate a random bunch of knicker thieves...

Dunno the appeal as I have never nicked a pair in my life. I did have a punt where the woman hid mine and left me wandering around for a few panicky minutes looking for them. Oh how she laughed.

Don't know if you are seeing her in a hotel but I do remember an early punt where  I was very anxious and new if I didn't take my mind off it I wouldn't last 30 seconds!  If  remember the news was on the TV and there was something interesting on so when she came in the room I asked her to hang on a minute and finished watching the news for 10 minutes before any action started.  She got herself ready and I carried on watching.  I think there had been an earth quake somewhere and I chatted to her about it and said it could be worse you could be in a room with me.  Hang on you are in a room with me! :)

You know, ralhar was trying to be amusing.  It was a bad joke but don't drag him across the coals for it.

How was I supposed to know that. Really though, is it a good idea to make suggestions like that to newbies?