Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Recharge

Xenia Club

8 posts in this topic

Just read an advert in the local Sunday paper for Xenia Club. states that it is at the Old Silks (not the near-by rugby club I assume) and Ambassadors Club, newly refurbished, new staff, new owner & new management.

Anybody got knowledge of this set-up? How would you feel about visiting premsis that have been closed twice?

Not too sure, it maybe be refurbished but that isn't going to stop the plod from knocking the door!

A club full of Xenias. Intriguing thought :D.

Just read an advert in the local Sunday paper for Xenia Club. states that it is at the Old Silks (not the near-by rugby club I assume) and Ambassadors Club, newly refurbished, new staff, new owner & new management.

Anybody got knowledge of this set-up? How would you feel about visiting premsis that have been closed twice?

I wouldn't touch it with a forty foot barge pole.

Visited this weekend. It's the old Ambassadors Suite with a new entrance and waiting area. The upper level is exactly the same.

A lot more discreet than the old entry opposite the hotel.

Five new Romanian girls working when I went.

Visited this weekend. It's the old Ambassadors Suite with a new entrance and waiting area. The upper level is exactly the same.

A lot more discreet than the old entry opposite the hotel.

Five new Romanian girls working when I went.

Upper level? I may have been distracted by someone's bottom but I don't remember ever going upstairs there.

Any comments on the workings of the place or are you doing a review?

Thanks

Upper level? I may have been distracted by someone's bottom but I don't remember ever going upstairs there.

Any comments on the workings of the place or are you doing a review?

Thanks

I went past today.  didnt stop -i was going elsewhere :)

the main door has a big notice saying use back entrance.  no indication where that is, but a little way towards holloway head, there is a wooden gate with a xenia sign on it.  Spose you go in there.

There was an upstairs. i saw juliet upstairs. and was shown the jacuzzi room in preparation by Linzi.

Will they still have massage tables and not proper beds.  That will keep me away I am afraid..

The entrance is behind a car park on Florence St.

The rooms are exactly the same as before including the dark lighting and massage tables which like you CP I detest.

It's only the entrance and waiting area which has completely changed. Totally redecorated.