Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jiily

Differently

24 posts in this topic

you married punters if you found out your wife was having a affair just for the sex would you view that differently

to what you do

Yes I'd probably view it through the window instead of in the mirror

If mrs L had been having an affair I would have paid the guy £150 a hour to teach me how to get her interested in sex. I think there are two types of married guys, those who want as many sexual encounters as possible and those not getting sex at home. It was a huge step of guilt and remorse for me to stop begging for sex at home and look elsewhere.

2 people like this

Thank you for the first smile of the day.

All marriages turn into brother sister relationships. The only one i have heard of that hasn't is my friend's Parents and they are both in their 70's. could be she still views him as an exciting powerful prospect bec he's worth millions and spends money and time looking good. He her bec she looks amazing and devotes all her time to pleasing him in her appearance and time with no other worries in life. Seems reality of living a normal life kills the magic.

Edited by heather
1 person likes this

No I wouldn't see it any differently.  If it teaches her some new tricks in the bedroom that she passes on to me then I am all for it!  I know in reality that will not happen!

You are spot on there Heather.  Me and the Mrs don't argue and we get on ok like a brother and sister but there is some love missing.  I don't know if that is because we have been together for 20 years!  We do share sense of humor, friendship but the sexual side hasn't been up to what I want or need!  Perhaps I am being selfish! 

cumonce have you learned any new tricks in the bedroom that you could pass on to her

The new tricks  are oral sex and more than the missionary position!!!!  Before seeing  a working girl the last time I had oral was back in 1993 LOL!!! She won't do oral.   Perhaps one should be happy with what I have!  I do agree with Lessingham that there is quite a lot of beginning that goes on at home!    It shouldn't be that way.  Hectic 21st century life and kids have a lot to answer for!!!

I think there are two types of married guys, those who want as many sexual encounters as possible and those not getting sex at home. It was a huge step of guilt and remorse for me to stop begging for sex at home and look elsewhere.

All marriages turn into brother sister relationships. The only one i have heard of that hasn't is my friend's Parents and they are both in their 70's. could be she still views him as an exciting powerful prospect bec he's worth millions and spends money and time looking good. He her bec she looks amazing and devotes all her time to pleasing him in her appearance and time with no other worries in life. Seems reality of living a normal life kills the magic.

Interesting posts! As a widower who had a great sex life until shortly before my wife died, I have always wondered about the married punters who said they weren't getting it at home. Had they from early on learned how to please their wives? Was this a factor in their wives lack of enjoyment of sex? Even now as a punter I use my experience of what turns many women on to ensuring that the lady I am seeing gets turned on and this ensures a better punt. I would add that I am still learning what turns ladies on as they are all different

1 person likes this

ladies ... as they are all different

That is the only thing I know about women.

Interesting posts! As a widower who had a great sex life until shortly before my wife died, I have always wondered about the married punters who said they weren't getting it at home. Had they from early on learned how to please their wives? Was this a factor in their wives lack of enjoyment of sex? Even now as a punter I use my experience of what turns many women on to ensuring that the lady I am seeing gets turned on and this ensures a better punt. I would add that I am still learning what turns ladies on as they are all different

I think you have hit a large nail right on the head there.

I don't think I am too way off the mark when I say that the older generation of men (say.... 50-70ish) could have less imagination and unselfishness in bed than the younger guys who are far more savvy when it comes to how to please a woman. 

Don't leap on me.... I said could...... which is not a sweeping statement so don't accuse  me of making one.

Lack of body hygiene aside...... which would put off any man or woman..... I think wives in the older age groups  are just not confident to tell their husbands what they would really like...... but if they did would it actually happen?

Couples can be together for 30/40 or more years yet in bed they can still be strangers.

1 person likes this

I don't think I am too way off the mark when I say that the older generation of men (say.... 50-70ish) could have less imagination and unselfishness in bed than the younger guys who are far more savvy when it comes to how to please a woman. 

Don't leap on me.... I said could...... which is not a sweeping statement so don't accuse  me of making one.

Lack of body hygiene aside...... which would put off any man or woman..... I think wives in the older age groups  are just not confident to tell their husbands what they would really like...... but if they did would it actually happen?

Couples can be together for 30/40 or more years yet in bed they can still be strangers.

Not a sweeping statement at all. As one coming relatively late to this life, I fully accept that there was quite a lot I needed to learn. But, my God, I've had a hell of a time learning it! I might take issue with your point about 50-70 year olds being less unselfish though. Life experience of all sorts helps you set a higher priority on other people's needs, I think

Not a sweeping statement at all. As one coming relatively late to this life, I fully accept that there was quite a lot I needed to learn. But, my God, I've had a hell of a time learning it! I might take issue with your point about 50-70 year olds being less unselfish though. Life experience of all sorts helps you set a higher priority on other people's needs, I think

Good to know you do not fall in that category but unfortunately there are a lot of people (not just men) who seem to become more selfish as they get older..... they seem to have that " I have reached this age so sod everyone else"  attitude which of course makes no sense and is quite contemptible.

Oh dear I am guilty of helping this thread veer off topic.  I shall do so no more.

I agree with you quote about couples being strangers in bed but not necessarily about the 50-70 years being less able.  I'm in my 40's but  I expect the older guy is more considerate, would take his time and give you a cuddle rather than the younger guy who just wants to get on with it.  For me the foreplay, being touched etc is just as important and the build up.  I'm still learning but is that what a woman wants build up rather than go for it straight away?  I suppose depends on the mood?

Good to know you do not fall in that category but unfortunately there are a lot of people (not just men) who seem to become more selfish as they get older..... they seem to have that " I have reached this age so sod everyone else"  attitude which of course makes no sense and is quite contemptible.

Oh dear I am guilty of helping this thread veer off topic.  I shall do so no more.

I don't think you are going off topic. I think we all realise as we get older that the older we get the less we know and am pretty sure that relates to sex too. One thing I have worked out is that being selfish in bed really does equate to a better experience all round. I don't know whether that's to do with pheromones being released when really turned on/ experience/old age or just sheer confidence, but which ever way It wasn't there as a youngster that's for sure.

I was thinking earlier how many orgasm's through mutual sex during my twenties I achieved compared to how many I have now and have to say that in my twenties most of them were self induced whereas now I'd say only 10% are self induced. Why is that I wonder?

It has for less to do with techniques if you don't mentally or physically fancy the person any more you ain't getting to the techniques. My friend's parents in their 70's have the money and status and time to be as desirable to each other as they were in their 20's . if you don't desire each other any more there is no hope and bob hope of getting to any techniques. Techniques you use with working girls makes for the booking to be great for both the seeker and provider but that would not transcend into the real world bec then all kinds of mental thought comes into play where as those things wouldn't work any more . Find it fascinating guys always think it's about sex and technique and size in the real world if you desire someone mentally they can have the smallest dick and the worse technique and you sill desire and love them. So it's all about mental desire not technique in the teal world remember that. As I said when real normal life takes over and you live that life with another so close the desire goes unless like my friend's parents that is all you have to spend your time working on.

Edited by heather

I'm testimant to that statement.  I was with my ex for the best part of 9 years and he never once gave me an orgasm.  I had my first one 3 years after the marriage ended and even he didn't actually do anything to make it happen, he just got lucky with the angle during missionary.

A lot of people are clueless sexually, but I think that is partly due to lack of experience and partly due to lack of communication.

It has for less to do with techniques if you don't mentally or physically fancy the person any more you ain't getting to the techniques. My friend's parents in their 70's have the money and status and time to be as desirable to each other as they were in their 20's . if you don't desire each other any more there is no hope and bob hope of getting to any techniques. Techniques you use with working girls makes for the booking to be great for both the seeker and provider but that would not transcend into the real world bec then all kinds of mental thought comes into play where as those things wouldn't work any more . Find it fascinating guys always think it's about sex and technique and size in the real world if you desire someone mentally they can have the smallest dick and the worse technique and you sill desire and love them. So it's all about mental desire not technique in the teal world remember that. As I said when real normal life takes over and you live that life with another so close the desire goes unless like my friend's parents that is all you have to spend your time working on.

I agree with you Heather that it is about desire but I think you might be projecting your own views about the sexual stimulation of money and power onto your friends parents. Being in that age bracket myself and with very many friends who are also, the couples who are still very much in love with each other tend not to be those who spend their time making money.

I punt because my wife has gone off sex. If I were to find out she was playing away too, the conclusion would be that she has gone off me rather than sex, and perhaps its time to call time.

The new tricks  are oral sex and more than the missionary position!!!!  Before seeing  a working girl the last time I had oral was back in 1993 LOL!!! She won't do oral.   Perhaps one should be happy with what I have!  I do agree with Lessingham that there is quite a lot of beginning that goes on at home!    It shouldn't be that way.  Hectic 21st century life and kids have a lot to answer for!!!

I remember the times before sex education was not taught at my school so had to quitely borrow some of those books

from my local library to be more sexually aware.

In my culture the bride is a virgin till she gets married so slowly with openess in conversation, gentle exploration and yes educating her

with the book on Kama Sutra it worked for us.

But I agree that after many years , busy lives, kids the buzz is not the same.

Guess sometimes you win otherwise if they wont even try, tough!

I've found it enlightening to read the views on this topic.  My wife and I have been married for 30 years and, over the past few years, our sex life has dwindled to almost nothing.  On the rare occasions that we do make love I do not find it as satisfying as being with a wg.  My wife will rarely give me oral and will certainly not let me do it to her.  We used to when we were younger but we had no knowledge of techniques - just wild with passion!  Now she wants to move on to penetrative sex asap without the lovely, slow build up of kissing and various kinds of foreplay that I so enjoy with wgs.  On the other hand, she always achieves an intense orgasm which some wgs can only achieve through oral sex. 

I'm not sure how I would react if I discovered that my wife was having sex with another man, paid or unpaid.  No doubt it would be a blow to my ego but probably a wake-up call for me to discuss things with her to see whether our marriage is worth saving or how we want to proceed. I suppose I would also confess to her what I have up to all these years.

2 people like this

I'm not sure how I would react if I discovered that my wife was having sex with another man, paid or unpaid.  No doubt it would be a blow to my ego but probably a wake-up call for me to discuss things with her to see whether our marriage is worth saving or how we want to proceed. I suppose I would also confess to her what I have up to all these years.

I do wonder, if some of the other gents on the forum in similar circumstances would confess too... or would they take the "you cheated" route.

interesting thought.