Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Btd

Max's Angels Or Other Agencies Ffg Recommendations

13 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend any of the girls (ideally one of the English girls) who could do FFG on me (foot fetish giving) at Max's Angels.  Or if you can't recommend any of the Max's girls, do you know any English girls from other agencies in London who do FFG?

Any price range is fine.

Thanks ;)

Try AdultWork and find your girl via their search engine.

@ Annabellexoxo Thanks Annabelle, but the AW search engine is listed for just 'foot worship' you can't specify giving or receiving.   

@ Annabellexoxo Thanks Annabelle, but the AW search engine is listed for just 'foot worship' you can't specify giving or receiving.   

Honestly, it will be pretty difficult to find such a girl, most, myself included, love to receive a good foot worshipping.

Honestly, it will be pretty difficult to find such a girl, most, myself included, love to receive a good foot worshipping.

How true.

In the case of the last lady I saw, we ran over a bit. I was mostly dressed and she was partially dressed but restoring her mascara. I just sat there, her legs on my lap, massaging her feet, stroking her calves and chatting away for a few minutes. It's often such little things which serve to add colour to the encounter.

C

How true.

In the case of the last lady I saw, we ran over a bit. I was mostly dressed and she was partially dressed but restoring her mascara. I just sat there, her legs on my lap, massaging her feet, stroking her calves and chatting away for a few minutes. It's often such little things which serve to add colour to the encounter.

C

Very true but i go at it with full verve...i give the toes the same treatment as the rest of the body (no jokes please haha)...a good toe-job is one of the most understated "good things" in life! Edited by Hero

How true.

C

Deja vu.  I used to meet such a guy and I treasure every single of our encounters.  I was taken aback though when he asked me to travel all the way north to his house as his wife was away and they were simply partners.  I was too honest to try to mislead him.......

I've met many English girls that enjoy 'giving' foot worship.  I just fancy seeing some new girls for a change to do this.

Very true but i go at it with full verve...i give the toes the same treatment as the rest of the body (no jokes please haha)...a good toe-job is one of the most understated "good things" in life!

In the main-stream part of the booking, then that's fine. It seemed a bit OTT on the way out.

I have met three ladies who will orgasm from a toe/foot massage, with toe kissing, etc. then moving up the calves and hit the clouds by the time you work on the tendons at the backs of their knees.

C

Edited by Conwy

In the main-stream part of the booking, then that's fine. It seemed a bit OTT on the way out.I have met three ladies who will orgasm from a toe/foot massage, with toe kissing, etc. then moving up the calves and hit the clouds by the time you work on the tendons at the backs of their knees.C

That sounds like some very skilful massage techniques you have there mister C :)

From maxes angels I'd nominate Olivia for this, as she's got the tiniest, cutest doll like size 2 feet I've ever seen on a girl.

@ Miss Lia Amelia which girl would you recommend for giving foot worship (not receiving) @ Max's or another agency or independent?

That sounds like some very skilful massage techniques you have there mister C :)

Hehe!

Angie George is one of the three. I gave a demonstration on Angie to Roxxy. Roxxy couldn't quite get there when we switched but she still enjoyed herself.

You should instruct one of your legions of admirers to try it out on you.

C

Edited by Conwy

@ Miss Lia Amelia which girl would you recommend for giving foot worship (not receiving) @ Max's or another agency or independent?

Hehe!

Angie George is one of the three. I gave a demonstration on Angie to Roxxy. Roxxy couldn't quite get there when we switched but she still enjoyed herself.

You should instruct one of your legions of admirers to try it out on you.

C

Ahh I see... If feet are nice and worth worshipping then why not ;) 

And I thought one of those three might be our lovely Angie!  x