Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magariz

Adultway

6 posts in this topic

Anyone ever use that site? Lucycoxz kinda intrigues me but has no feedback so was wondering if anyone by chance had some feedback/experience? Just dont want to get busted haha.

Not sure why you think you would get busted? Do you mean by the police?If so then as prostitution is legal and has been for many, many years then this would not happen. As for adultway the site is crap but some genuine ladies do advertise on there.

Yeah, we all got the numerous texts from adult way saying shit like "we have so many members asking for your details, sign up so they can contact you" . I texted back "by name" and they said "yes, we had 6 just in the last few days asking for your contact details, dont miss out" so I texted them back asking why the members couldnt just google me instead as they already know my name. They didnt respond. Numpties

seems like a rip off of adult work but deffo not as good, when adultwork goes down adultway messag ladies encouraging them to join adultway ..... kate lll x

1 person likes this

IMHO it's a horrible site to navigate around, I do most of my punting via mobile devices and the iOS version is so finicky I won't bother using it, plus most girls on there have other methods of contact either through their own website or listings on more reliable sources.

Anyone ever use that site? Lucycoxz kinda intrigues me but has no feedback so was wondering if anyone by chance had some feedback/experience? Just dont want to get busted haha.

In what way would you get busted? The worst that could happen is a bait and switch or a girl two sandwiches short of a picnic, but I think that's a risk you take anyway when punting on things such as adultwork, adultway etc. Unless it's a independant with a great reputation or a agency girl then you'll never know what could happen, I guess the unknown makes it more fun ;)