Curious Rose

Clothing Requests

74 posts in this topic

Maybe I'm a spoilsport, but every time a prospective client sends me a detailed description of what he wants me to wear, I find myself a tiny bit aggrieved.

I've had regulars ask me to wear their favorite lingerie set or wear something casual or whatever and that's fine -- it's not really what I'm talking about here. I really don't mind being asked if I have, say, suspenders (or even a polite 'Do you mind wearing something black?') but I recently had an email where a chap specified what he thought I ought to be wearing right down to the length of my skirt in inches and the fabric that my knickers should be made of -- and each item he described he linked to an image!

Apart from the mind-boggling levels of proscription, the things he'd asked me to wear were about as far from my personal style as it's possible to get. I didn't own the items and I wouldn't have felt anything like myself in the outfit he was after. I didn't see him in the end, because I really felt that he wasn't interested in letting me be myself during the booking and I didn't think we'd enjoy one another's company. I don't think there's anything wrong at all with dressing up and getting into character -- it's just that it's not what I offer, really. I'm a terrible actress. You're stuck with the real me. 

In summary, I own a ridiculous amount of beautiful lingerie (I recently had to give some away when I literally ran out of space) and feel frustrated when someone doesn't trust me to dress myself to the extent that they would send me a hyperlinked instruction manual! What do you think? 

Interesting, maybe that's his thing and he enjoys the visual side as much as the physical side...we all have things that make us go ohhhh la la...mine our food, drink, a gorgeous lady and water (as in bath, swimming pool, sea etc) actuially i have plenty more but.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Or maybe he just had a hard on whilst he was writing!!!

1 person likes this

I love roleplay, but I hate it when someone sends me a script so I know what you mean x

I think the op's guy was seeing how far he could go ...... sounds to me like more than a hint of control there..... I would not have seen him either.

or...............

as Hero said..... maybe he just got his kicks by typing it all.

:unsure:

He might have send this email to several other ladies: bottom line you should not invest in something you are not confortable with. 

I have got so many items, some never worn and I wonder if I will ever wear them as they were presents, however I always try to read between the lines what a customer really wants and try to please him, and myself, the best I can. 

If he can't choose something out of your already cavernous wardrobe, then he sounds like an awkward bastard and you're well shot of him.

I like being sent a rough script. That way I don't have to try and guess what floats his boat, and he hopefully gets what he wants. What's wrong with that?

As for the huge list of lingerie requests, simply send him your size, and tell him to get shopping. He can take the stuff with him to use with his next "date". If he doesn't want to invest in his hobby, you don't have to stress about your end.I had a gent once be incredibly specific about the shoes he wanted me to wear, until I told him to go shop, and that I was a size 6. To my delight, he bought a pair of Jimmy Choos and left them with me. I had expected a pair of sex shop clogs. A genuine gift I was thrilled to receive, and he got exactly what he likes - respect to him, classy guy.

I often request blue jeans. Surely that isn't too much to ask for?

Easy solution if someone wants extremely specific stuff, just tell him you will be happy to wear it if he brings it with him so long as it's previously unworn x

No it isn't x

tell him you wont be keeping them on that long anyway

1 person likes this

No it isn't x

Of course asking for blue jeans is not unreasonable....

but if you requested the exact shade of blue..... the precise measurement of the hems...... and a purple leather belt with gold buckle to go around the waist.....  then you would be told to clear off.

:)

Easy solution if someone wants extremely specific stuff, just tell him you will be happy to wear it if he brings it with him so long as it's previously unworn x

That is something I have done in the past if I wish a lady who is a regular to wear a particular set of clothes or a uniform. I have asked her first and got her dimensions, purchased the items then gave her them as a gift. We can use them in our meetings and of course she can use them with other clients if she wishes. All round everyone is happy.

I like being sent a rough script. That way I don't have to try and guess what floats his boat, and he hopefully gets what he wants. What's wrong with that?

As for the huge list of lingerie requests, simply send him your size, and tell him to get shopping. He can take the stuff with him to use with his next "date". If he doesn't want to invest in his hobby, you don't have to stress about your end.I had a gent once be incredibly specific about the shoes he wanted me to wear, until I told him to go shop, and that I was a size 6. To my delight, he bought a pair of Jimmy Choos and left them with me. I had expected a pair of sex shop clogs. A genuine gift I was thrilled to receive, and he got exactly what he likes - respect to him, classy guy.

I meant a script you have to learn word for word with his lines in also :)  I like being given the scenario, but then I like to use my imagination.  That's the fun of role-play for me at any rate

Maybe I'm a spoilsport, but every time a prospective client sends me a detailed description of what he wants me to wear, I find myself a tiny bit aggrieved.

I've had regulars ask me to wear their favorite lingerie set or wear something casual or whatever and that's fine -- it's not really what I'm talking about here. I really don't mind being asked if I have, say, suspenders (or even a polite 'Do you mind wearing something black?') but I recently had an email where a chap specified what he thought I ought to be wearing right down to the length of my skirt in inches and the fabric that my knickers should be made of -- and each item he described he linked to an image!

Apart from the mind-boggling levels of proscription, the things he'd asked me to wear were about as far from my personal style as it's possible to get. I didn't own the items and I wouldn't have felt anything like myself in the outfit he was after. I didn't see him in the end, because I really felt that he wasn't interested in letting me be myself during the booking and I didn't think we'd enjoy one another's company. I don't think there's anything wrong at all with dressing up and getting into character -- it's just that it's not what I offer, really. I'm a terrible actress. You're stuck with the real me. 

In summary, I own a ridiculous amount of beautiful lingerie (I recently had to give some away when I literally ran out of space) and feel frustrated when someone doesn't trust me to dress myself to the extent that they would send me a hyperlinked instruction manual! What do you think? 

I think the punter is paying so if you cant or wont fulfil his request dont accept his business as you didnt..Personally i want a WG naked asap, ideally from when she opens her door to me until she closes it as i leave. Some punters get off on a certain look and clothing of course.

As I said in my original post, I don't mind if it's a small request and politely phrased 

I meant a script you have to learn word for word with his lines in also :)  I like being given the scenario, but then I like to use my imagination.  That's the fun of role-play for me at any rate

Agreed. If it's too prescriptive, the guy is just an anal control freak, and that ain't sexy.

Of course asking for blue jeans is not unreasonable....

but if you requested the exact shade of blue..... the precise measurement of the hems...... and a purple leather belt with gold buckle to go around the waist.....  then you would be told to clear off.

:)

Yep.

I think a request such as that would only be justified if the client was willing to go out and buy the outfit himself.

I think my first clothing request was way back in my early days and I had not built up a wardrobe of skimpies and accessories etc.

He wanted black shiny thigh boots..... I had none.... so he asked my size and came in with a very large package. They are leather... ... and he wanted me to keep them.   :)

Those boots are still going strong and have more stories to tell than Ronnie Corbett.

They are going into a museum when I retire...... 

(I will probably also be in the museum)   :wacko:

I like surprises, so invariably leave it up to the wg...

If it's an outcall to a hotel, depending on the booking time, I might ask her to dress casually or smart casual if it's evening - but I like to see her taste in clothing, not mine....

Edited by Burty
2 people like this

Bet he had a previous girlfriend that resembles Rose and had that dress style.

I'll always endeavour to wear and dress to a clients request... Even if it is fairly specific as there are certain things that some really like to see, like fully fashioned stockings or nails painted red (just pulling a couple of things out from past experiences). Bent if it's something as totally specific as you described I would ask for it to be bought for me, you have to draw a line sometimes.

As I said in my original post, I don't mind if it's a small request and politely phrased 

I wonder, if you accept to have all the items he requested, will he guarantee he will go ahead with the booking?

1 person likes this

Tempted to request the full gym gear next time (sweat included)...that could be fun...

The last woman I went with I asked her to wear normal everyday clothing and she commented that I was the first to ask her such a thing!

Full gym gear :)  Do love leggings - so sexy and feminine.