Btd

Reverse Booking Tips

53 posts in this topic

I'm after specific types of girls and services, so I think the best way to fulfil this would be to do a few reverse bookings on AW.

Does anyone have any tips to get the best possible results (attract the right girls) from reverse bookings?  The only key points I can think of is to offer a good price, be specific about what I want (in a polite as possible way) and be nice in general. 

Anyone had any success with reverse bookings?

Thanks ;)

Lots of successes but my requirements are usually a little different.

You say;

"...The only key points I can think of is to offer a good price, be specific about what I want (in a polite as possible way) and be nice in general..."

Change "good price" to "fair price" and you're on your way.

Thanks for letting me know your 'success' rate and advice Corus Boy. 

I have had a lot of success with reverse bookings.  Girls have dropped their advertised rates to match what I am prepared to pay and I have met some lovely women I would not have known about. Go for it!

I have had a lot of success with reverse bookings.  Girls have dropped their advertised rates to match what I am prepared to pay and I have met some lovely women I would not have known about. Go for it!

Seems to me that this is a good idea since, if you contact a girl and ask her to drop them (I mean rates of course ;)), you could meet hostility. However, with the RB it's the girl that suggests the reduction.

It's been a long time since i used RB but I still think it's hit and miss since I had offers way above that stipulated and also a long way from home.

Still, nothing ventured......................

Edited by raylondoner

Had my first punt last month through a reverse booking & had a great meet.

Lowered her price to what I had offered & tried something she'd never done before.

You do get a lot of timewasters bidding, but I replied to all the genuine ones to keep coms open for future punts :)

I've got my first RB going at the moment. The first bid was from a highly regarded lady and I'll probably accept that in the next day or 2. The second was from a girl with more limited feedback, but whose profile looked and sounded great. So I got off to a much better than expected start, I'd be more than happy to see either of those girls. Since then though, I've had a few unsuitable bids. Half of the 8 current bids are not what I asked for - 3 don't offer one of the services I specified as 'must-have' and one seems to only do outcalls when it's an incall booking I want. So no matter how polite, specific and well-written you make the RB, be prepared for a few bids that don't match what you're looking for - I guess some just bid without really reading the specifics? I'd be careful to confirm the things you're after are available with the girl you have chosen before going ahead with the booking. 

It's quite an enjoyable process too, I'll definitely try it out again in the future. Though I have heard a lot of people say it can be very hit and miss. 

@ Softee meeting great girls @ a price you're prepared to pay - sounds like you've cracked it!  Awesome!  I'm going to go ahead with the reverse bookings.

@ j122 great first punt for you, she reduced her price lower than your offer and she tried something new, super!  That's a great idea about replying to all the genuine girls to keep your options open for future meets ;)

@ Nemesis6 what I'm going to do is ask the girls to comment on each of the specific services I've requested to make sure they've fully read my reverse bookings, and they can truly deliver what I've specified.  Ideally, I would prefer the girls to have enough experience with each of the services I require.  The girls must also have 'impressive' feedback also.

All the best with your current reverse booking ;)

Yes all good points made so far. One thing not mentioned I don't think is to reply to any you want to accept but keep the RB running if you want to be able to see all the details and maybe attract some more because when you accept younger the one booking and all the rest disappears. It also disappears after the date has passed so save anything you want to keep

Good luck. I've had good success with RBs but as has been mentioned you do get some ridiculously inappropriate bidders

'you get the one booking' should say not 'younger'

IPhone!

I haven't done a reverse booking for a while now, but have nearly always found what I have been looking for. I say in my booking request that I will make a decision on who to book four days before the proposed meeting date, and that, at that time, I will notify all those girls whose bids I am not accepting. That gives them the opportunity of filling the time slot they have bid for, rather than not knowing if their bid is going to be accepted at short notice. The feedback I have received seems to suggest that it is something the ladies appreciate.

Agreed about sending a message to any wg's you're interested in before the booking disappears - or at least add them to your hot list.

I had some great bids on a RB I tried, which I ended up cancelling due to being ill.

I sent a message to the wg's who had bid explaining I was cancelling and why and got some really nice replies. Including a lovely response from one wg who's profile I'd never even noticed before even though she was local to me - I went on to see her 10 times...

So good things can come from a RB even with wg's you don't book...

Agree with a lot of the above...one of the good things about the site...

Personally, i now sometimes send a polite text saying I'll be in XYZ and fancy meeting...the replies are ALWAYS positive which is nice...

@ AnotherFrank Good idea about letting the reverse booking run longer to get the best out of it and to save details before the booking expires.  ;) 

@ georgem that's very polite to give the girl you've decided to book enough notice, and let the rest of the girls know what's happening in enough time.   

@ Burty yeah the hot list is handy.  Going on to see a girl 10 times proves if used properly, the reverse booking system is a valuable tool!  I must admit though Burty, I couldn't see the same girl more than a couple of times, just because of all the unlimited variety available. 

@ Hero text (using a reliable list of contacts built up) for short notice meets could be very effective.

Is it possible to block timewasters (unsuitable girls) when you come across them on your reverse booking, so they are unable to bid on any future reverse bookings I do?

Any other ways to minimise timewasters?

I can see AW has an option to block emails from timewasters.  That's helpful at least. 

You need to be prepared to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. Many WGs don't read the requirements and just bid anyway....

Some don't even consider geography but all said and done sometimes you can unearth a gem

You need to be prepared to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. Many WGs don't read the requirements and just bid anyway....

Some don't even consider geography but all said and done sometimes you can unearth a gem

Is it any actually wheat there? I would thought that majority would be a "chaff".

What I can not understand: why so many guys who put reverse booking then email to you and asking you to bid on it? WTF, especially when theirs RB miles away where I live (not exactly good for incall or outcall) and at the half of my fees. Mind boggles, why they do it?

Is it any actually wheat there? I would thought that majority would be a "chaff".

What I can not understand: why so many guys who put reverse booking then email to you and asking you to bid on it? WTF, especially when theirs RB miles away where I live (not exactly good for incall or outcall) and at the half of my fees. Mind boggles, why they do it?

Plenty of wheat if your looking in the right place :)