Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShoretoDitchyou

Europe on a Budget! - Berlin , Prague , Vienna , Bratislava , Budapest

21 posts in this topic

Heyy guys sorry for the trouble ive done a nice amount of research but would love some help from anyone with more experience!!!!

So im off to Berlin for the week and as a young student I really cant afford much but I wanna make sure I check at least one girl in each country!

Id really like to pay no more than I would for sex in Soho £22, so anyone know anywhere in any of the aforementioned places where I would be able to party without breaking the bank? Thanks in advance!

Whats the cheapest I could pay in that FKK Altermis place? Entrance fee and sex? I really wanna check it out but dont wanna destroy my bank before the other countries.

I hear Sex kinos are cheap what cost am I looking at?

As for any budget option in Prague, Budapest, Vienna, and Bratislava

Any links and pricing list and il be your best friend forever

Id be so fucking greatful thank u so much guys n girls :)

Artemis is a great club. Entrance is a steep 70 euros, maybe slightly more. There are some phenominal women there and you can stay there for hours. The free food on offer is pretty good also. You can also swim. It can be found easily as its near a metro station. The ladies uniform by the way is bollock nakedness. Its worth a try. They bizarely advertise on the sides of public buses.

Cheap punting In Europe Is not easy, nowadays with the exchange rate, etc.

If you want cheap don't even think about Artemis, maybe Berlin has window girls or a cheap Eros centre, not sure, never been yet, but even In the Bahndam In Duesseldorf, I didn't get a grl for under

Yeah im getting the impression more and more that it's going to be cheaper here in London :cool: which is a shame that was one of the things I was looking forward to round Europe!!!

Whats with the prices? What were they like before the euro came into play?

I have been under the impression London was one of the most expensive cities so if I could get it for £22 here then bam European places would be cheaper :)

Soho is the cheapest place I've ever found! But don't miss out in europe, some amazingly stunning girls in fantastic situations to fuck. Get a loan if you're tight for cash!! Germany's clubs rule!

Hi guys, I went to the cheap Prague place mentioned above - actually called Show Park http://www.showpark.info/en/index.php - last month and it was fun but nothing really special. It costs I think 100CZK to get in, which is under £4, and then you wander around the corridors where the girls stand outside their 'rooms' in bikinis or they will be chatting and flirting around the seating areas. It was quiet when I was there (a Tuesday evening I think) but the girls were all good looking, mostly slim and sexy. I ended up chatting with a pretty blonde Czech girl who wanted me to have a threesome with her friend. She was showing me her friend's pierced clit as she was talking to me! but I moved on. A bit later I caught up with the blonde near her room and we agreed 1000CZK for what turned out to be a relaxed 30 minute oral / sex session. The rooms have ensuite showers and are ok really and the girl was really lovely.

The place is a bit away from the centre but taxis are waiting outside and it's near a metro station. Certainly worth a visit for a different and cheap experience :cool:

Heyy guys sorry for the trouble ive done a nice amount of research but would love some help from anyone with more experience!!!!

So im off to Berlin for the week and as a young student I really cant afford much but I wanna make sure I check at least one girl in each country!

Id really like to pay no more than I would for sex in Soho £22, so anyone know anywhere in any of the aforementioned places where I would be able to party without breaking the bank? Thanks in advance!

Whats the cheapest I could pay in that FKK Altermis place? Entrance fee and sex? I really wanna check it out but dont wanna destroy my bank before the other countries.

I hear Sex kinos are cheap what cost am I looking at?

As for any budget option in Prague, Budapest, Vienna, and Bratislava

Any links and pricing list and il be your best friend forever

Id be so fucking greatful thank u so much guys n girls :cool:

Berlin. For 35 euros ,you get a very good selection of girls for 20 minutes .

It is no 43 on the same street where La Follie sex club is located ,and there are other places close by . as well.

very central ,just off the kudam .

There are other places ,check on wsg and isg.

Frankfurt ,RLd near the railway station ,you do get sessions for 25 euros .

So it is one of the cheapest options.

Vienna ,is very expensive .

Prague ,as mentioned in Show park .

If you are a young student ,you should be able to pull for free any way....

Bratislava, not any more ,since slovakia joined the euro system.

So your best bet is berlin ,and prague .

Ahh now that is more like it, il write a lil report afterwards and detail where I found cheap and what not thnks for the info so far im loving the sounds of that show park place in prague =)

Dont even tempt me on getting the loan, I think il have to return with more money next time!

So Berlin 35 euros ok il stretch to that its number 43 on the same street as La Follie :) cool

Dont have time to stop over to Frankfurt but next time 25 euros is more like it!

Hmm as for pulling I haven't really been away on my own, in London its easy get drunk with mates and go to the student indie nights and party, but in other countries like would I get much success in talking to local girls?

I dont really wanna hook up with any tourists n backpackers when abroad I do that enough in London.

And kinda enjoy the thrill of a wg it saves me valuble time I can focus on exploring the city rather than charming my way back to a girls house for a hot chocolate and an episode of mighty boosh.

Fucking euro! I got told great things about Bratislava but that was 5 years ago :cool: I guess I missed the train, is there any up and coming areas to visit in Europe that haven't been tainted by the western worlds economy and morally bankcrupt views?

Thanks in advance, il check before I book my places away next time

Fucking euro! I got told great things about Bratislava but that was 5 years ago :D I guess I missed the train, is there any up and coming areas to visit in Europe that haven't been tainted by the western worlds economy and morally bankcrupt views?

Ukraine.......go east my son. :D;)

Ukraine.......go east my son. :D;)

And once you finish with ukraine ,go to the Republic Of TRANSDINISTER ,the capital being Borispol .

It is a self proclaimed breakaway republic ,between moldova and ukraine .

With a largely russian majority ,it broke away from moldova .

This is the cheapest mongering destination in europe at present.

$30 for all night sessions with a blondeka .

Next on my list .

I did Belarus 2years ago ,and had freebies ,when i was looking for p4p in MINSK .

Ahh now that is more like it, il write a lil report afterwards and detail where I found cheap and what not thnks for the info so far im loving the sounds of that show park place in prague =)

Dont even tempt me on getting the loan, I think il have to return with more money next time!

So Berlin 35 euros ok il stretch to that its number 43 on the same street as La Follie ;) cool

Dont have time to stop over to Frankfurt but next time 25 euros is more like it!

Hmm as for pulling I haven't really been away on my own, in London its easy get drunk with mates and go to the student indie nights and party, but in other countries like would I get much success in talking to local girls?

I dont really wanna hook up with any tourists n backpackers when abroad I do that enough in London.

And kinda enjoy the thrill of a wg it saves me valuble time I can focus on exploring the city rather than charming my way back to a girls house for a hot chocolate and an episode of mighty boosh.

Fucking euro! I got told great things about Bratislava but that was 5 years ago :D I guess I missed the train, is there any up and coming areas to visit in Europe that haven't been tainted by the western worlds economy and morally bankcrupt views?

Thanks in advance, il check before I book my places away next time

Avoid countries that joined the European Union .

Go for conntries such as , Serbia ,Albania which you can do on a short hop on the ferry from Corfu greece .

Boznia and Herzgovina ,with a beautiful capital ,saraejvo .

All places above are very cheap and safe ,and very good for students budgets ,but no good for p4p. You get freebies in your age group.

Kosovo ,with a nice capital ,prestina .

Macedonia not to be missed as well .

All above countries are in line to join the EE .

oh Moldova ,and next door Transdinister ,that i mentioned .

But the cheapest and safest punting you can get, p4p,is sometimes right here at your door steps > London .

LMP parties £120 for 2 hours ,with 8 really attractive girls ,well that is £15 per girl .This takes some beating .

Hi guys, I went to the cheap Prague place mentioned above - actually called Show Park http://www.showpark.info/en/index.php - last month and it was fun but nothing really special. It costs I think 100CZK to get in, which is under £4, and then you wander around the corridors where the girls stand outside their 'rooms' in bikinis or they will be chatting and flirting around the seating areas. It was quiet when I was there (a Tuesday evening I think) but the girls were all good looking, mostly slim and sexy. I ended up chatting with a pretty blonde Czech girl who wanted me to have a threesome with her friend. She was showing me her friend's pierced clit as she was talking to me! but I moved on. A bit later I caught up with the blonde near her room and we agreed 1000CZK for what turned out to be a relaxed 30 minute oral / sex session. The rooms have ensuite showers and are ok really and the girl was really lovely.

The place is a bit away from the centre but taxis are waiting outside and it's near a metro station. Certainly worth a visit for a different and cheap experience :confused:

I went there last year and it was an excellent place to go. The girls are generally decent looking - no absolute stunners, but no munters either. All of them seemed friendly and gave you good value for money. There are 35 rooms, most of which have girls working in them. The rooms are clean, have a shower and a single bed. The cost is 1000CZK for 30 mins. There is no haggling or agreeing of prices, it's fixed price. It cost about 200-300 by taxi to get there and similar in return. Prices depend on the taxi driver - haggle with them before getting in.

You pay to 100CZK get in and can stay all day. I think they open about 11am and shut about 5 or 6am. Cold food and drink is available from vending machines.

I went to a clubs like Goldfingers and then onto Atlas and Sexy Go-Go bar. The women in those places were better looking and more expensive to go with it. Sexy Go-Go was 1700 for 30mins but I believe they now charge 3000 for it. There were about 50 girls in there. Goldfingers had the most stunning girls I've seen in Europe. They charged 1000CZK for a 5 min lapdance and an extra 500 to touch!

Prague is definitely worth a visit just for Show Park. Would love to go back.

Yeah im getting the impression more and more that it's going to be cheaper here in London :confused: which is a shame that was one of the things I was looking forward to round Europe!!!

Whats with the prices? What were they like before the euro came into play?

I have been under the impression London was one of the most expensive cities so if I could get it for £22 here then bam European places would be cheaper :D

Punting in Europe is generally expensive for us Brit's I've found. The problem is that unless you are 100% fluent in the language you are the foreigner and choices become limited. The places that advertise in English so you know what to expect will generally be at the top end of the market as they go to the bother of advertising in English - to attract the affluent travelers.

And I would add N Romania.... Brasov, Poiaina Brasov for skiing and v v pretty girls. Used to be US$ 50 per night for a stunna

Why oh why do people always head for Prague in CZ? I've had some outstanding encounters in Brno which is CZ's second city with a population of some 370k. It's the arts and culture capital with most of the universities and a vibrancy that used to be found in Prague before it descended into a venue for stag parties.

You can fly to Brno airport or fly to Vienna and drive up quite easily in a hire car.

I can't give you any current viable leads, but the hotels are first class and much less expensive than Praha....

Think outside the box peoples.

Why oh why do people always head for Prague in CZ? I've had some outstanding encounters in Brno which is CZ's second city with a population of some 370k. It's the arts and culture capital with most of the universities and a vibrancy that used to be found in Prague before it descended into a venue for stag parties.

You can fly to Brno airport or fly to Vienna and drive up quite easily in a hire car.

I can't give you any current viable leads, but the hotels are first class and much less expensive than Praha....

Think outside the box peoples.

Yes good point, I guess Brno Is less spoilt than Praha, when were you last there?

We used to race regularly at the excellent Brno race circuit and then enjoy wonderful R&R in the evenings. It's all a distant memory which was further erased by cheap Staropramen.

So a few years ago but the taxi drivers were more than happy to deliver you to the best venues and I'm sure they still do. Lovely place, fabulous people and stunning girls.

And once you finish with ukraine ,go to the Republic Of TRANSDINISTER ,the capital being Borispol .

It is a self proclaimed breakaway republic ,between moldova and ukraine .

With a largely russian majority ,it broke away from moldova .

This is the cheapest mongering destination in europe at present.

$30 for all night sessions with a blondeka .

Next on my list .

I did Belarus 2years ago ,and had freebies ,when i was looking for p4p in MINSK .

The full name is .Pridnestrovie Moldavskaia republica, or PMR .

Sorry the capital is , Tiraspol. ,not Borispol.

I have been doing some research on it ,and it looks like it is, one of the last hidden gems of Europe .

Easy to get to by train or bus from Odessa in ukraine or by train or bus from Bucharest or Chisinau ,the capital of moldova .

Have a look on the following .

www.pridnestrovie.net

www,visitpmr.com

A filling lunch for 2 in a popular canteen restaurant is , one Euro.

A gallon of petrol is 90 pence .

A bus fare from moldova's capital to tiraspol is 2us$.

I have been doing some research on it ,and it looks like it is, one of the last hidden gems of Europe .

Easy to get to by train or bus from Odessa in ukraine or by train or bus from Bucharest or Chisinau ,the capital of moldova .

www.pridnestrovie.net

www,visitpmr.com

www.pridnestrovie.net

www.visitpmr.com

www.pridnestrovie.net

www,visitpmr.com

is everything priced in different currencies? :D

is everything priced in different currencies? :D

Have a look on the above sites ,that's why i posted them .

The currency for the PMR repbulic is the pmr rouble.

I quoted different currencies as a guide line only,and for easy reference.

the $ and euro are the most widely accepted currencies in moldova and Pmr ..