Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kingkong

London Vs Milton Keynes

8 posts in this topic

although I live in London (south) I often travel to Milton Keynes to see the plethora of ladies that are available there, because the price difference (£60 per half in MK vs £80 per half in london) takes care of the petrol/train fair, it amounts to the same costwise, apart from time spent away from home, which is  not an issue for me is there any reason to not go to MK as I seem to have a better time there, as the ladies seem more service orientated

Never been, but might check it out one day to compare London.

Have they got any walk up in Milton Keynes like Soho style? As well have they got a parlour that you pay at the entrance and allowed to relax with a drink and chat to the girls before deciding which on you like?

Most of the parlours have a walk in system whereby you can go in, be shown into the bedroom and then each girl will come in individually to say hello. After they have all been in the maid will then come in and see which girl you would like to stay with. If you dont like any of them then you dont need to stay and there is not a pay on the door so system so you have not lost out financially should no one be your cup of tea. As far as Im aware there are no pay on the door then relax for a drink or chat places in mk. You need to hold a liquor licence to sell alcohol (even if its included in the door fee) but if you want you can take a bottle of something along to drink during your booking with the girl. Its up to her if she drinks also though. Wine/Champagne sorts of drinks NOT hard spirits as the girls are not allowed to be drunk x

I wish there was a brothel concept like a German saunaclub in MK, where you could relax drink, use the facilities, and pick a lady. But no chance.

I wish there was a brothel concept like a German saunaclub in MK, where you could relax drink, use the facilities, and pick a lady. But no chance.

Yeah it would be great. They has one in Australia - Perth but very expensive, 200 dollars half hour and 400 dollars per hour.

Yeah it would be great. They has one in Australia - Perth but very expensive, 200 dollars half hour and 400 dollars per hour.

And in my experience the girl and you will feel more comfortable with each other, and more likely you will get a better service.

I think England should legalise those places, because it would work best for both parties.

London has so much more choice and diversity. I have punted in Milton Keynes brothels before but it wasn't for me. I am a very fussy person when it comes to hygiene. I also prefer a more personal independent in call service.

Ive never had a problem with hygene in MK and MK has plenty of choice with about 20 girls from about 3 establishments, if you cant find what you want in MK as apposed to central London then I geuss your into some serious specailised services