Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Crossing Over

8 posts in this topic

Ok as I see a very dear forum member still has not returned after going through some happy nuptials I've been thinking. You guys who are not yet married, as you have become a punter before becoming a husband what are the chances of coming back too or continuing your punting once you do find your lucky lady. Is it a case of you are glad that you had a go but once married you will say goodbye or are you glad you did so that at least if the chastity belt goes on one day you can return?

Guys who discovered punting after marraige, are you glad you spent your first married years ignorant to the punting joys out there or do you wish you had known about this world earlier. If so would you have continued punting or given your married sex life every chance before returning?

That's all xx

Ive punted for 25 plus years. Single, married divorced and now living together has made no difference to my hobby.

Excellent...thumbs up for honesty

I would say no chance, though these could be famous last words.  When in relationships I have not partaken.

I certainly gave it up for a time when I got married. A year definitely, not much more, though.

I gave up for about four years after I met my wife. We were at it like rabbits and my needs were well met. It wasn't a drop in frequency that got me back punting it was the desire to experience different flesh.

I was happily married and never thought about straying for the 1 st six yrs of marriage . I somehow fell into a year and a half affair ( luckily didn't get caught ).now I am mostly happily married but have been punting for about 4 years ,at this moment in time I can't see myself stopping .

A difficult question to answer. The sex life in my marriage was awful from the beginning. If I had punted back then I might have known how awful and walked out early. But back in the late 70's I presume punting was not the golden age it is today and I may have decided all women were awful at sex and remained.