Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Lube!

22 posts in this topic

I like Durex strawberry. It's a bit sticky though which can be annoying.

What's your favourite?

1 person likes this

Mmm sounds nice. The piña colada ain't bad either but it's a rare gem to find that x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Is there a chocolate flavour?

Out of curiosity - if they could do a properly-washed-cock flavour, would you prefer it?

1 person likes this

Properly washed cock just tastes the same as if you were sucking your arm. I have no issue with clean cock flavour but I use lube for a little willy wanking before or during oral so if the lube tastes horrid it spoils it. Not avoiding the taste of skin by using flavoured lube just taking advantage of the nice ones out there. Some of them taste like plastic eeew xxx

1 person likes this

Is there a chocolate flavour?

I have not seen one x

Reminds me of the joke about the Gardener in a well used outcall Hotel who said he ' didnt mind them enjoying the fruits of love but he wished they didnt throw the skins out of the windows'

Strawberry & Cherry are good, Pina Colada ick, there is a chocolate, but it has that powdery aftertaste which makes it a "so so", instead of a "Oh yeah".

Ann Summers do a candy floss one which is rather tasty, don't know how well it works though.

I take it bacardi flavour is always soldout!!!

I take it bacardi flavour is always soldout!!!

There is a bacardi flavour? Oh my... I would be pissed as a fart on lube... ROFL

Baileys..that would be nice mmm

Hmmmm lube.I find wd40 works a treat

1 person likes this

Spit

Is good sometimes but some guys get offended if you spit on their cock. Honestly, its true x

Is good sometimes but some guys get offended if you spit on their cock. Honestly, its true x

Why?? I enjoy my cock being spat upon, so long as the saliva is thoroughly licked off or massaged in with the mouth!

Why?? I enjoy my cock being spat upon, so long as the saliva is thoroughly licked off or massaged in with the mouth!

No idea, I did it once and the guy was mortified. I don't really like my Flangella spat on either though I hide the mortification well I think lol x

Nuru Platinum is great! I really hate those tacky lube that smells bad and tastes horrible.

I find good ol' spit a turn-on as well.

I have a 'Fruits of the Forest' one from Shhh in Shoreditch. Fruit being a banana and forest being a man garden, maybe? I have a piña colada one, I call it penis colada.

Edited by Dollymopp

I have a 'Fruits of the Forest' one from Shhh in Shoreditch. Fruit being a banana and forest being a man garden, maybe? I have a piña colada one, I call it penis colada.

As weird a link as it may seem,reading that part has just started me off whistling The Green Fields Of France.(I know the lyrics are Flowers of the forest but its close enough to set me off)

Nuru Platinum is great! I really hate those tacky lube that smells bad and tastes horrible.

I find good ol' spit a turn-on as well.

Nuru is great as a lube, its  not so good giving a blow job after Nuru has been used as lube though as it reactivates when it comes into contact with saliva and ends up dribbling down your chin if you dont keep wiping lol. Sloppy blow jobs I do, gushing blow jobs no 

Ive tried the blueberry one and thats yummy but I cant get it anymore :-(