Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Femi Dons

9 posts in this topic

After all that thread kerfuffle did any of you actually try them?

I didn't x

Femme Dons??? Are these the female equivalent of the mafia??? Lol

Presuming you mean the condom designed to sit inside the vagina!

I think they're great. They have almost no risk of breakage, can't slip off unless you're doing something really unusual, and they don't reduce sensation for the penis-haver. Only thing to watch out for (I've heard) is making sure that you get things lined up well for penetration and don't go in at the side. 

1 person likes this

Femme Dons??? Are these the female equivalent of the mafia??? Lol

Please don't attempt to derail this important thread :-))

Nope No female jonnies for me.

They are very fiddly to put inside as well as they felt awful. For the guy who going to do RO its a bone killer.

I think they're great. They have almost no risk of breakage, can't slip off unless you're doing something really unusual, and they don't reduce sensation for the penis-haver. Only thing to watch out for (I've heard) is making sure that you get things lined up well for penetration and don't go in at the side. 

I can not see how they not going to reduce the sensation for the guy?  After all guys put his penis inside Femidom lined vigina, which made from natural latex (same as male condoms). Maybe in his mind it might work, because in his mind he put his bare penis inside, but there is no way that feeling and sensation going to be the same, because its like putting cock in the plastic fleshlight pussy. Not even mention, that the ring of Femidom which would protrude from the fanny could be a a right bone killer.

I don't even want to go into (ok, I already did), how fiddly its to put them properly, and how off putting for the guys to do RO, when this thing inside it.

Edited by Xenia

For the guy who going to do RO its a bone killer.

Well this is my issue with them too. 99% of guys want RO so surely it must not look too great for them. I do wonder if the sensation/visuals is a good trade off for most guys or not especially when there are condoms out there that dont strangle their willy

Here's me thinking the Wimbledon Ladies footy team had changed their name...

would make a great sponsor for them :P

yes i got hit with the iPhone typo lol x