Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Gaps

19 posts in this topic

Guys how long do you think is acceptable for a girl to leave gaps between her guys, a minute, ten minute, half an hour, an hour, a day, a week?

Ladies how long do you leave x

I leave half an hour, used to be 15 minutes but now I'm apparently elderly I need to be careful when stepping out of the shower, don't want to crack a hip x

I think you have it about right, whatever time it takes for a lady to do her thing and be ready again i suppose so could be differing times!!!

Agreed - different people will need different times to get ready but might I suggest that there is likely to be a significant difference between an independent and a girl working in a parlour, particularly a parlour whose main objective is to get as many punters in and out of the door as possible during during its trading hours.

Guys how long do you think is acceptable for a girl to leave gaps between her guys, a minute, ten minute, half an hour, an hour, a day, a week?

I leave half an hour, used to be 15 minutes but now I'm apparently elderly I need to be careful when stepping out of the shower, don't want to crack a hip x

Well, I visited HOD in S Ken 3 times. The first 2 were to see Adele and the third Sadie. (Both are lovely girls, BTW)

I thought that I had learned something by the third booking and booked for 2 hours and 15 minutes, so that after a 2 hour punt there was still time to share a shower with Sadie and there be no rush for her to get ready for the next visitor. HOD told me that they should not have accepted a booking containing an odd 15 minutes but they did and I had paid for it, so what could the issue have been?

C

as I only try to do two a week I have never done two on the same day

but will do one the day after but my ideal is a Monday and Friday with one on Tuesday if im bizzy 

Didn't you have a hand rail installed? oh i'm sure we chatted about a step last time we shared... :P  :D  :lol:  and elderly no... when your sticking your teeth in a glass and offering BBNTBJS (BarebackNoTeethBlowJobs) then you can consider yourself elderly lol

why does it matter to a punter. as long as the girl is comfortable and raring to go for the next one then who cares.

if you are squeamish about seeing a girl who has been shagging someone else then perhaps you are in the wrong hobby!

there again I am weird cos I love the fact I am shagging a hooker, and there is no pretence she is a girlfriend.

why does it matter to a punter. as long as the girl is comfortable and raring to go for the next one then who cares.

if you are squeamish about seeing a girl who has been shagging someone else then perhaps you are in the wrong hobby!

there again I am weird cos I love the fact I am shagging a hooker, and there is no pretence she is a girlfriend.

I agree that the buzz is that she is a WG, not a girlfriend. I'm not bothered if she's seen ten blokes before me, I like the idea of shagging a well fucked pussy.

After every 1 hour/3 hour meeting it takes me at least 2 days to recover to see another client.

If its an overnight, takes about 5/6 days before I can see somebody else.

Most just use wet wipes that way tHey can cram in another couple of bookings that day....... To be honest many aren't that busy they can have a long soak in between bookings until they go wrinkly :)

Yet again Finn The Great And Mighty Clueless throws out another gem  :lol:

Long enough to knock out another 10 new/rehashed topics on a moribund forum?!?  ;)  :D

Edited by venturer

Long enough to knock out another 10 new/rehashed topics on a moribund forum?!?  ;)  :D

Better than your boring offerings thats for sure  ;)  :lol:

it seems to me that us ladies post  most of the topics  and the guys just moan about them

well come on you guys tell us what you would like to talk about then

Ha ha, I seem to meet mainly squeamish people, but again, with my luck, I do not bother much these days.  Although, I could be considered squeamish too, and going by the facts that I leave gaps of weeks, even months sometimes, makes this more like a hobby.  Why should I bother to go out and as soon as I reach a venue (not known as a pick up venue though) to be 'insulted' by a guy who comes to me, despite having just arrived, asking if I want to go to his place?  At least in this business, I know that I am prepared to shag somebody and he will not get tired 15min later.   

Edited by Annabellexoxo

it seems to me that us ladies post  most of the topics  and the guys just moan about them

I have noticed that too. So easy to judge without  putting your thoughts and ideas out there to be judged lol. Keyboard warriors, such a joy. Perhaps the moaners just can't think of anything to discuss x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

No point...who's listening?? A handful of mods, some WGs with too much time on their hands and a couple of rats thinking of jumping ship!! :D

See^^^ just broken records lol

From a Punter point of view, it depends on if she is in a parlour or an Indy.

Parlour - as long as it takes for the lady in question to make her self presentable. As long as she's on her game, and full of energy then no worries, at £60 a pop it's a numbers game unless your there at 9am it's a given that you are not going to be her first fuck of the day, and as long as she doesn't come in the room whilst wiping off her last facial, it could have been 60 mins or 60 seconds since her last punter.

Indy - If I'm paying a Lady £200+ an hour, I would hope, that it would at least appear, that I'm (within reason) ploughing a fresh field. So the lady would probably need 30 + mins between each booking I suppose? How long does it take to get cum out of your eye brows girls?

Plus if your an Indy, surely you need to take into account punters leaving and arriving to close to each other if not for logistics, but also from a descretion POV.

Edited by NonVanilla