Chloe Kisses

Wiping Your Feet On The Way Out

7 posts in this topic

Guys have you ever walked from a booking because even though the girl looks nice her premises were so skanky you were almost concerned for your health? If you stayed was it because "ambience" isn't important to you or because you didn't want to have wasted your time?

Girls, the same, ever gone on an outcall and left or wanted to leave because the place was so damned rank? Similarly ever gone along for your first day at an establishment and felt it below par cleanliness wise?

A lady who was a firm favorite of mine disappeared then some time later turned up at a different place in MK (not hod/temptations) and much tho I enjoyed her company, I really could not bring myself to go back again as the place was an absolute tip. Fairly sure if I'd have known in advance how bad the premises were, I'd not have gone even the once.

I went to the odd gruesome place in my outcall days for sure. No google maps then eek x

been to a few incalls where there was piles of stuff in the room.  But never thought it an issue as the bed was clean and tidy.  There again i cant talk, there are piles of junk in my house.

Not because the interior was skanky.Because of conditions outside however.After going down the alleyway,past the massive bins to find the entrance was confronted by multiple sets of concrete steps going up to flats.Each set was shared by two flats.One landing i suppose you could call it had a big mass mof very pissed blokes gathered round trying to get even more pissed.Phoned and found out that was the exact landing needed.Figured things werent going to go well,getting past and ending up rowing with pissed guys at the top of a flight of concrete stairs could only ende badly so called to explain the situation and left.

Before the days of the internet made research so easy I have visited some rank places. Now there is no excuse since we can find out all we need before setting off.

Sometimes I enjoy a bit of squalid.  But I am filthy.