Dartagnan

Making bad punts good

12 posts in this topic

A thought to share. Nothing better than a good punt where you really connect with the girl. But we've all experienced bad ones where there has been no connection. My attitude is to treat such punts as a bit of a fantasy. After all, part of the excitement of punting for many blokes is the idea of fucking a total stranger. A disinterested girl can heighten this and make for a far more raunchy rather than vanilla punt. More "whoreish" in fact, which can be a real turn on. So if you can throw the mental switch in your head, could be the end of bad punts. Although read a FR today about a girl sending a txt message while the punter was doing her from bebind. Hilarious.

A thought to share. Nothing better than a good punt where you really connect with the girl. But we've all experienced bad ones where there has been no connection. My attitude is to treat such punts as a bit of a fantasy. After all, part of the excitement of punting for many blokes is the idea of fucking a total stranger. A disinterested girl can heighten this and make for a far more raunchy rather than vanilla punt. More "whoreish" in fact, which can be a real turn on. So if you can throw the mental switch in your head, could be the end of bad punts. Although read a FR today about a girl sending a txt message while the punter was doing her from bebind. Hilarious.

was she sending it to him:D

He didn't say Lou, but beats a fake moan any day of thed week...

i take your point dartagnan, but i have real difficulty throwing the mental switch you refer to. i would be more inclined to get it over with asap and on to the next punt.

Many disasters turn to comedy in retrospect... But one still doesn't want them too often.

i take your point dartagnan, but i have real difficulty throwing the mental switch you refer to. i would be more inclined to get it over with asap and on to the next punt.

Same here and if that bad i would walk out and chalk it down to experience.:confused:

I agree with Dartagnan and I'm definitely going to try it next time it's all going a bit flat.

And if the lady who was texting had me behind her at the time, her text would have read "jhjy jshakh kljkdf ,ljkasnd plsjkj ooh mama!"

And if the lady who was texting had me behind her at the time, her text would have read "jhjy jshakh kljkdf ,ljkasnd plsjkj ooh mama!"

Oh, you are into Estonians are you? Fascinating language, distantly related to Magyar, I think?

I agree with Dartagnan and I'm definitely going to try it next time it's all going a bit flat.

You could play her at her own game.

Text the wife while having a BJ.

'Hi Honey, I fancy sausages for our tea'

To which she replies,'I've already got a large Salami'

Hmmm....maybe she's visiting too:rolleyes:

thats a good one lol reminds me from a film called batcholar party with tom hanks l have had a few bad punts in the past especially from the expensive ones

I had one of them yesterday. The WG seemed really keen to see me (that must be a first!) because she kept texting me for about 2 hours before the time to ask me if I was still coming, then 'have u set off yet' then 'where are u now', and finally 'how long b4 u get here'. Anyway, the punt was in the WG's home and I just couldn't connect to here at all. She was freindly enough but the bedroom was dark and dingy, so I just made the best of a poor punt, and left before my time was up.

Then last night she texted me again asking how it went for me!

I didn't reply.

OK if you've been punting for a while, much more difficult if you're inexperienced. Had a few punts like that when I was in the latter category & sometimes I be thinking, "Why did I bother?" afterwards. However, I'd agree that having sex with a stranger is exciting and later on I tended to "give it a go", reasoning that I might as well have sex as I was there! Most of these punts turned out at the worst OK, but one was great. Very "whoreish", there wasn't a connection, she didn't look like the photos and to be honest I didn't fancy her at all, but I was so bloody randy I fucked her all the same. Turned out very well, we both ended up getting into the sex & I came with a massive orgasm at the finish. Nothing ventured, nothing gained ...