Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Cold Sores

11 posts in this topic

Okay there are a lot of newbies signed up even if they don't post so...

I just had a guy arrive with a cold site, it was only a little one and almost healed over but I had to send him away and ask him to rebook when it's gone. He was a sweet guy and thankfully very understanding but it would have been a massive risk to me and a huge disappointment of a booking for him as we would have been highly restricted in our activities.

Please guys don't turn up to a booking with a cold sore and girls if you get one take time off. I know we are only responsible for ourselves but by knowing these little things we are in turn helping our punting community xxx

3 people like this

I occasionally get the odd cold sore :mellow:

Quite simply, I restrain from the urge until it has cleared up. I would of thought most people (male or female) would know that these pesky irritants can be transmitted.

Good post - as the newbies may just need this raising to their attention :)

Thankyou. I was pretty gutted waving bye bye to 130 quid but that 130 could have cost me so much more. I explained why to him but still felt bad as he was crestfallen whereas he had walked in smiling his head off. I hope he doesn't think I was just making excuses x

Slightly tangential, but I suffer from mild acne on my chin and around my mouth and have a bad habit of picking at my spots.  I'm really worried that it will be bad the day I am going to see a lady, and there is nothing I can do to predict when it is going to happen or to prevent it.  For a week before planned visits I have to force my self not to touch my face to reduce to chance of cuts, etc. near my mouth (kissing is the most important part of seeing a girl for me) - it is unbearable!  So far everything has been fine... but it is a huge burden and confidence killer.

Good, sensible post Chloe.

Trouble is, once someone has this in their system it's there for life, but it will go away quite quickly, for a while, so one just has to stand down until it's gone.

Not sure if you can cross-pollinate (I expect the medical profession to comment - I'm not that edicated!) but cold sores are all but the same virus that causes complications ''down below'' (herpes). Simplex ^_^

Trouble is, once someone has this in their system it's there for life, but it will go away quite quickly, for a while, so one just has to stand down until it's gone.

Not sure if you can cross-pollinate (I expect the medical profession to comment - I'm not that edicated!) but cold sores are all but the same virus that causes complications ''down below'' (herpes). Simplex ^_^

Exactly. Its not worth the risk. As you said its there for life and thats not something I want in my life. Im lucky in that I have never had  a cold sore so Im hyper aware of them.

Slightly tangential, but I suffer from mild acne on my chin and around my mouth and have a bad habit of picking at my spots.  I'm really worried that it will be bad the day I am going to see a lady, and there is nothing I can do to predict when it is going to happen or to prevent it.  For a week before planned visits I have to force my self not to touch my face to reduce to chance of cuts, etc. near my mouth (kissing is the most important part of seeing a girl for me) - it is unbearable!  So far everything has been fine... but it is a huge burden and confidence killer.

Go to your GP and ask for Fucidin cream, you will thank me later.

I occasionally get the odd cold sore :mellow:

Quite simply, I restrain from the urge until it has cleared up. I would of thought most people (male or female) would know that these pesky irritants can be transmitted.

Good post - as the newbies may just need this raising to their attention :)

And heavy colds.

Having suffered from acne in the past I know how awful it can be. Trust me when I say this, after so many trips to GPs, over the counter remedies etc I found that a simple £3.99 tube of aloe gel from Holland & Barratt is a MIRACLE, slap it on before bed and you'll notice the difference in the morning! .

Yes it can be transmitted back and forth from mouth to genitals and genitals to mouth, it can also go from the mouth to eyes if you mess about with a coldsore on your lips then rub your eyes.

Great post Chloe.

I have had to ask a client before and he told me he had impetigo but I couldn't risk it so i used a dental dam - it is hard to spot the difference