Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holly Maddison

Strangest Place.

18 posts in this topic

Just helping Chloe out a bit here...

What's the weirdest place you guy have met a working girl and ladies where is the daftest or strangest place you have worked?

I entertained on my canal barge for a little while, was fun too until my daft mates decided to have a wind up. I couldn't understand why passing boats were hooting their horns and it was really off putting, until I discovered the big sign they had stuck on the side saying 'go slow on the go, please hoot'... Love my friends :D:mad:

What's the weirdest place you guy have met a working girl and ladies where is the daftest or strangest place you have worked?

I entertained on my canal barge for a little while, was fun too until my daft mates decided to have a wind up. I couldn't understand why passing boats were hooting their horns and it was really off putting, until I discovered the big sign they had stuck on the side saying 'go slow on the go, please hoot'... Love my friends :D:mad:

i do have an ambition to do an outcall on the london-scotland sleeper train.

i do have an ambition to do an outcall on the london-scotland sleeper train.

I recall stories of girls working trains between London and oop North (assume they stop at Coventray), although I cannot honestly say that the prospect of shagging in a train toilet does much for me (would this be the metre high club?) :huh:

I recall stories of girls working trains between London and oop North (assume they stop at Coventray), although I cannot honestly say that the prospect of shagging in a train toilet does much for me (would this be the metre high club?) :huh:

haveitawayday?

in the 19th century  they used to run trains from charing cross to cannon street. the non corridor trains of that time were idea for hookers in the 15 minute non stop journey.  then they built waterloo east station and spoiled it!

1 person likes this

haveitawayday?

in the 19th century  they used to run trains from charing cross to cannon street. the non corridor trains of that time were idea for hookers in the 15 minute non stop journey.  then they built waterloo east station and spoiled it!

Too much local info, I call upon you that you are a Londoner in disguise sir!

You know what I always wondered about buying a canal boat one day when the kids have flown the coup. Would make touring a lot more fun and life very interesting indeed lol. 

For me the strangest place I ever went on an outcall was actually on a canal boat but it was grounded and under repair so had no actual roof, just a massive tarp type temporary thing as the guy who owned the boat actually lived on it too. It was done up okay inside, wood burning stove, tv, dvd player, rungs and sofa etc..he was a bit odd though 

haveitawayday?

Not just for hookers. Kenneth Tynan claimed Rita Moreno gave him a blow-job in one as it passed through Royal Oak station, just a minute away from Paddington.

I was in a cable car going up a mountain when we all heard the moans coming from the corner. We looked around and there was a young woman bent over, grabbing the rails and moaning with her boyfriend hokding on to her. The grannies went ballistic and where just reaching for their hat pins when the poor lass upchucked her lunch, breakfast and last night's dinner. It was not the moans of sex, but travel sickness.

You know what I always wondered about buying a canal boat one day when the kids have flown the coup. Would make touring a lot more fun and life very interesting indeed lol.

We've had ours for years, the kids grew up playing with it. Your tours would be very slow though....

We've had ours for years, the kids grew up playing with it. Your tours would be very slow though....

Not at all, a week here, a week there, a week in between getting here and there lol. I dont think it would be good in winter, its a summer/spring thing x

Thank you for the first smile of the day.

Not at all, a week here, a week there, a week in between getting here and there lol. I dont think it would be good in winter, its a summer/spring thing x

At four miles an hour your not going to get very far :)

Do you know, a canal boat punt sounds really amazing. A perfect summer adventure but a bugger in winter.

Do you know, a canal boat punt sounds really amazing.

Certainly does! Just the idea of clambering onto a canal boat, and then an hour of fun in rhythm to the motion of the water, then clambering out some miles further down the waterway and into one of those canalside pubs for a refreshing pint or two in the sun. Sounds idyllic  :cool: 

At four miles an hour your not going to get very far :)

OMG is that how fast they go lol x

Do you know, a canal boat punt sounds really amazing. A perfect summer adventure but a bugger in winter.

Well this was what I was thinking. I've even been on one but they just look perfect for summer x