Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Tights And Gusset Ripping

18 posts in this topic

They always seem so old fashioned to me. I never wear them except in the dead of winter and then they are the super opaque ones so they are nice and thick and warm. 

I dont really see them as something sexy though I seem to have had a little surge of bookings from guys asking if I will wear tights for them. I usually say sure, bring some along but I had so many recently that I popped out and bought a few multi pack boxes. 

Is this a retro thing, a resurgence or do you girls get a lot of these bookings all the time anyway? I literally had about 2 requests for this over the past year and a half since returning to work but in the last month I have had about 6 of them. Almost all of them wanted to play with me through the fabric then rip open the gusset…it seems to be the main draw for tights, the gusset ripping.

Guys, whats so sexy about tights and gusset ripping?

Sounds to me like something of a rape fantasy going on there. :ph34r:

iv been asked for tights and to wear fluffy slippers with them

Sounds to me like something of a rape fantasy going on there. :ph34r:

Not at all. None of the classic signs of rape fantasy, they were all included in GFE bookings other than one who wanted total humiliation so he got it 

My friend got asked to wear a dressing gown…landlady fantasy. I could never understand that one tbh x

Personally I absolutley love women in tights, no underwear just tights, I think is a really horny look and I love the feel of them

My friend got asked to wear a dressing gown…landlady fantasy. I could never understand that one tbh x

i have had a couple of early ones and they have been in pyjamas. :)

Blimey!

Personally I absolutley love women in tights, no underwear just tights, I think is a really horny look and I love the feel of them

Love the look. Hate the feel.

I think tights are very sexy, and also if you want to take them off a lady it is a bit easier logistically compared to stockings.

One of my boys used to get me to wear tights with trainers, then he would remove the trainers and sniff them whilst wanking. And no I didn't have cheesy feet ... :D

One of my boys used to get me to wear tights with trainers, then he would remove the trainers and sniff them whilst wanking. And no I didn't have cheesy feet ... :D

Then I would bet that he felt disappointed.

I find tights such a ... old woman thing? Yet funnily enough I get requests for it quite often. personally I cant stand tights, maybe it goes back to working a civvy job as a healthcare assistant and finding an old boy steal women residents tights and cracking one into them ... everyone to their own lol

They always seem so old fashioned to me. I never wear them except in the dead of winter and then they are the super opaque ones so they are nice and thick and warm. 

I dont really see them as something sexy though I seem to have had a little surge of bookings from guys asking if I will wear tights for them. I usually say sure, bring some along but I had so many recently that I popped out and bought a few multi pack boxes. 

Is this a retro thing, a resurgence or do you girls get a lot of these bookings all the time anyway? I literally had about 2 requests for this over the past year and a half since returning to work but in the last month I have had about 6 of them. Almost all of them wanted to play with me through the fabric then rip open the gusset…it seems to be the main draw for tights, the gusset ripping.

Guys, whats so sexy about tights and gusset ripping?

It's not a retro thing,for quite a while now there have been quite a few sites dedicated purely to tights

Chloe,

I think its the prevalence these days of girls wearing black tights more generally (and which in turn I think gives them licence to wear slightly shorter skirts than they might otherwise).  Everywhere you look on way to work -train, tube, around the city.  I think after ogling these girls on a daily basis, its not suprising that tights creep into guy's fantasies?

Tights are best used as ankle or wrist constraints!!!

My first post here on Pnet! Re: tights...if only women knew just how horny tights are to men. I love seeing actresses in movies in their tights and knickers: Hilary Swank in PS I Love You. Charlize Theron in Young Adult, Elizabeth Berrington in the TV show Stella running up the stairs for a quickie with her skirt pulled up over her black nylon clad thighs and hips....

Meeting the ex-wife of a certain humour magazine publisher who changed into a pair of orange coloured tights for my benefit...

Buying a pair of purple tights for my ex-GF and ravishing her while she modeled them for me...

Tights are great. Moreso than stockings.

Nothing sexy for me about tights.. However when I worked as a crane driver in my early 20's they were a boom for keeping me warm in the winter months!