Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashman84

Help Needed...confused : )

30 posts in this topic

Hi guys so I'm in London this weekend and planning on having a punt or even 2, but I really can't decide who to see, I'm torn between the following:

Smiley Sindy

Anikassecret

Raunchy Regina

Beautiful Arab booty

GirlfriendLara (in Bracknell) Brazilian

Kylie flirt

I know it's a long list but what I'm looking for is kinky experience with lots of oral, deep throat and possibly deep rimming

Please help me, up for seeing at least 2 from the above list

Thanks and much appreciated

Ash

Re above

Even happy to see one for a longer booking if it's recommended

Cheers

Haha forgot to mention this lady on the list:

Busty_angel

I would give Busty Angel a miss, I found her very offputting with smoky breath &c. You cannot go wrong with Anikassecret and she has a lovely flat which is very close to Wandsworth Town station, though she does not deepthroat as such.

Regina is good but I was very put off by her location thought I was going to get mugged! She is fairly attractive but not a stunner and her teeth were really discoloured. Found her DT to be a bit toothy also. Nice warm lady none the less but have not felt the urge to rebook.

Thank you for the feedback so far guys, I'll take off busty angel and Regina

so far positives for Anika and beautiful Arab booty

I hope to hear more advice from you guys : )

Ash

smiley cindy is lovely all services just a lovely caring woman

annika,very slim good body,grt services 

both are lovely

Hey guys, re above who would you recommended Sindy or Annika? Looking a oral experience

Plus any other advise?

Cheers,

Ash

rate annika slightly above sindy,smiley sindy excellent too

Hey guys, re above who would you recommended Sindy or Annika? Looking a oral experience

Plus any other advise?

Cheers,

Ash

Have met Annika but not Sindy, definitely would recommend Annika. 

From all the feedback on the two, I think you'd get a more 'upmarket' experience with Annika than Sindy. Annika is very raunchy, full-on from the moment you walk in, and it's all in a great apartment (among some of the best I have seen) in a nice location. My guess based on pictures is that Sindy, who has excellent feedback in general and is famous for her oral, would be slightly less attractive (based on her pics - keep in mind Annika despite being in the MILF-ish age range is incredibly fit with a smoking hot body) and unlikely to have the same quality apartment (again based on pics and concluding from her pricing) but of course those who have met both can confirm whether I'm right or making an error of judgement here.

totally agree with gandalthe white,annika all day long,a classier act while not wanting to put sindy down

I have seen Anika several times and each occasion has been Fantastic! She's fit, intelligent and a very passionate lady. Highly recommended.

So Ashman what's the verdict? Did you enjoy your weekend?

If you are Ash as in Ash tray then you might find Kylie Flirt to your liking because her mouth tastes like an ash tray. I saw her recently I avoided kissing her despite going to see her for her kissing. Otherwise, she's a nice friendly girl.

1 person likes this

If you are Ash as in Ash tray then you might find Kylie Flirt to your liking because her mouth tastes like an ash tray. I saw her recently I avoided kissing her despite going to see her for her kissing. Otherwise, she's a nice friendly girl.

WARNING TO WILLSMITH. You are deliberately voting down my posts without any reason. You are doing this everyday to the maximum permitted limit of 5. I worked so hard to build up my reputation score and have offended no one and made many friends on this board. Why are you deliberately doing this? I am doing the same to you and am reporting to to Galahad and some moderators. This is not fair. This is vandalism, absolutely unprovoked.

1 person likes this

TO WILLSMITH:

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT TO GALAHAD AND THE MODERATORS.

Dear Galahad and other moderators,

I had built up a rating of 36 for my posts but in the last 2 days this has shrunk to 31. Someone by the name of willsmith has voted down most of my recent posts. When I visited my personal profile page, I saw this person as being the last visitor to my profile page. It seems he is trying to find my posts and then without any justification is down voting them. You shall see that the posts he has downvoted are all nice and friendly with my usual sense of humour. This is absolutely unfair, uncalled for and unprovoked.

I have made many friends on Punternet and have always upheld its values to others. It is not fair that my posts are downvoted through vandalism.

Please kindly warn this member of his conduct. It is one thing to genuinely downvote a post but to do this repeatedly seems malicious.

Thank you.

asianbeast

PLEASE NOTE: I have sent this person a PM to offer him my friendship. I have also welcomed his views and opinions and PMs. He should now act in a gentlemanly manner and not in this childish way.

Edited by asianbeast
2 people like this

willsmith votes everyone down.  It is sort of his hobby.  Don't get worked up about it.

2 people like this

willsmith votes everyone down.  It is sort of his hobby.  Don't get worked up about it.

Then I shall do the same to him. He cannot expect to remain in a glasshouse and continue to throw stones at others.

1 person likes this

Then I shall do the same to him. He cannot expect to remain in a glasshouse and continue to throw stones at others.

You are not the only one to suffer his affection. He rarely makes any posts, but seems to come on here just to vote reputations down. I do not recall seeing any plus points from him.

best to ignore him and he'll find another playground.

1 person likes this

TO WILLSMITH:

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT TO GALAHAD AND THE MODERATORS.

Dear Galahad and other moderators,

I had built up a rating of 36 for my posts but in the last 2 days this has shrunk to 31. Someone by the name of willsmith has voted down most of my recent posts. When I visited my personal profile page, I saw this person as being the last visitor to my profile page. It seems he is trying to find my posts and then without any justification is down voting them. You shall see that the posts he has downvoted are all nice and friendly with my usual sense of humour. This is absolutely unfair, uncalled for and unprovoked.

I have made many friends on Punternet and have always upheld its values to others. It is not fair that my posts are downvoted through vandalism.

Please kindly warn this member of his conduct. It is one thing to genuinely downvote a post but to do this repeatedly seems malicious.

Thank you.

asianbeast

PLEASE NOTE: I have sent this person a PM to offer him my friendship. I have also welcomed his views and opinions and PMs. He should now act in a gentlemanly manner and not in this childish way.

Are you ok bro?

Are you ok bro?

You kick someone hard in his balls, and then ask "Are you OK bro?". Please, if you don't mind, please don't use the word bro. I hate it as it is associated with Chavs.

Edited by asianbeast
1 person likes this

omfg  ! You are right 'bro' isn't a good tem to use especially when typing it to an unknown.......... RISE ABOUT IT MR SMITH, I HAVE HATERS BUT THEY ARE MY MOTIVATORS!!   KATE LLL

1 person likes this

I HAVE HATERS BUT THEY ARE MY MOTIVATORS!!   KATE LLL

You really need to stop going to those self-help seminars.

4 people like this

You kick someone hard in his balls, and then ask "Are you OK bro?". Please, if you don't mind, please don't use the word bro. I hate it as it is associated with Chavs.

u mad bro? u seem upset. I recommend you read these books:-

Teach Yourself To Meditate: Over 20 simple exercises for peace, health & clarity of mind: Over 20 Exercises for Peace, Health and Clarity of Mind

Chavs: The Demonization of the Working Class by Owen Jones.

omfg ! You are right 'bro' isn't a good tem to use especially when typing it to an unknown.......... RISE ABOUT IT MR SMITH, I HAVE HATERS BUT THEY ARE MY MOTIVATORS!! KATE LLL

Don't you mean Asianbeast???