Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero

Hero's Day Trip To Milton Keynes!

4 posts in this topic

Where should i start? What can i say, well................

Nobody wants to hear about me browsing the shops and my eating habits...

First, i met the lovely Chloe kisses...Believe the hype people, she is one of the most loveliest people i've had the pleasure of meeting with a sexual appetite to match my own (ie absolutely flithy but disgustingly good, too good in fact)...time flew by and before i knew it, it was time for my second adventure of the day...

Pre-arranged meet up with Bella Rose of Temptations (bonus was meeting the delightful Autumn for a quick natter too) well guys, Bella is straight off the catwalk, you'll be hard pressed to find someone more beautiful...i liked her, in fact i liked her a lot...amazing lady and a smile that could light up the world!!!

All in all, im the only person who deserves a 10/10 so will give both ladies an 11/10 without hesitation...amazing day, amazing time, what some would call a perfect day!!!

Ps: special thanks to all for the reorganisation of times and travel arrangements, much appreciated!!!

Now for the long journey home!!!

Where should i start? What can i say, well................

Nobody wants to hear about me browsing the shops and my eating habits...

First, i met the lovely Chloe kisses...Believe the hype people, she is one of the most loveliest people i've had the pleasure of meeting with a sexual appetite to match my own (ie absolutely flithy but disgustingly good, too good in fact)...time flew by and before i knew it, it was time for my second adventure of the day...

Pre-arranged meet up with Bella Rose of Temptations (bonus was meeting the delightful Autumn for a quick natter too) well guys, Bella is straight off the catwalk, you'll be hard pressed to find someone more beautiful...i liked her, in fact i liked her a lot...amazing lady and a smile that could light up the world!!!

All in all, im the only person who deserves a 10/10 so will give both ladies an 11/10 without hesitation...amazing day, amazing time, what some would call a perfect day!!!

Ps: special thanks to all for the reorganisation of times and travel arrangements, much appreciated!!!

Now for the long journey home!!!

You are most welcome and glad you had a lovely time hon.

It was definaltley a LOT of fun to meet you. You are very naughty…in the best way ;) x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Ladies...the pleasure was all mine, i was actually contemplating number 3 in London but decided against it lol...safe journey home to you all x