Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NonVanilla

Is She Pissing On Me?

28 posts in this topic

Morning ladies and Gents.

I've seen a few ladies who have squirted during our meetings,

Whilst it is a big turn on to make a lady squirt, it isn't a prerequisite or an aim for me, but I do like to see a lady orgasm!

I find it easiest to accomplish with my fingers, and apparently, my technique with my digits is what is required to squirt? (It was news to me, my 1st gf just liked it that way so Ive just kept doing it for the past 20 yrs). :-)

Back to my original point -

On a recent trip, when the lady squirted, it was more odorous than on other occasions (albeit with other lady's) and if truth be told, a tad like wee.

So my actual point, if a lady squirts, is it actually a separate fluid, or is it an orgasm bringing on incontinence?

Or does/did this lady just piss on me to fake squirting??

If any ladies are reading, if a punter makes it known that he wants you to squirt, but he's not hitting the right buttons, would you pee to fake it and make him feel happy rather than tell him he's not up to the job?

I don't think that ladies can just squirt to order because the punter wants you to and I don't think most ladies squirt anyway if they pee before sex( it is just incontinence I think anyway)  

I my self don't think Iv ever squirted when I orgasm (but I do get very wet) and no ones ever asked me to

so the thing is would I pee on you to make you happy ???????????

Has it ever been proved conclusively one way or the other? I'm not sure.

It's only happened to me with one wg who I saw 10 times in total. It didn't happen every time, and not straight away - it was once we had a good understanding of what the other liked before it first happened. Even then it wasn't every time, and only happened when she was really turned on. I'm convinced it wasn't piss, there was no odour of pee at all - not even next morning when the sheets had dried. We'd never mentioned squirting it was just something that happened.

There's another recent thread about it here...

www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/25386-female-ejaculation/

Just be grateful if she is pissing on you.....most girls charge extra for that ^_^

3 people like this

I think it's pee.   Or at least every girl I've played with that supposedly squirted was definitely peeing.  A few that did it over my face tasted and smelt of pee, the woman that does in in a swinging club I go to has made the room smell of pee.

Having said that I remember getting that wet with a sexy guy in London once we had to change the sheets so who knows. ;)

1 person likes this

To squirt pressure has to be applied to the g spot. I have a little internal gush but its not pee, its internal, it doesnt squirt or shoot out thats for sure. The thing is, once I have cum the guy has to stop applying pressure because in applying pressure to the g spot you are also applying slight pressure to the bladder from the inside. If a guy was to keep going and I needed a pee then it could make you pee yourself Im fairly sure but it would feel good at the same time because of g spot pressure. I can imagine that girls who do squirt could very easily have pee in there too. The sniff test can't be denied lets face it. If it smells like pee it must be pee. 

I think it's safe to say you will get answers to this question from two camps.  The guys who have never made a girl squirt or the girls who have never squirted will claim it's piss, the guys who have and the girls who have will say it's not.  Best just to ignore the question and enjoy if it happens.

1 person likes this

Really, isn't this just a myth this squirting business

Edited by heather

it's piss

LOL.. why not say what you really think...PMSL

LOL.. why not say what you really think...PMSL

Or is that SMSL?

Blimey! I have and have also seen women squirt, It doesn't taste or smell of piss, it isn't piss coloured and it ISN'T piss. 

Why are people not believing those of us who say female ejaculation isn't piss?

Just because you have not seen the Himalayas for yourself it doesn't mean they don't exist!  

1 person likes this

I didnt say it was piss, i said it is understandable that there could be a bit in there due to the g spot stimulation. It does make me feel like I might need a wee if rubbed a lot x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Or is that SMSL?

No - because it smells of pee :)

Well, for someone who's been lucky enough to experience it many many times...ninety per cent is odourlous and colourless...that other ten per cent gives a hint of wee...you can all come to your own conclusions!!!

Well, for someone who's been lucky enough to experience it many many times...ninety per cent is odourlous and colourless...that other ten per cent gives a hint of wee...you can all come to your own conclusions!!!

So what are you saying then?

Really, isn't this just a myth this squirting business

Nope.I'm a squirter.I cannot pee or squirt to order.Quite often if I am very aroused I can squirt from having my clit licked the right way.My squirt is odurless,clear and tastes quite sweet.The amount varies and I always go peepees before a booking anyway.I have been a squirter since I was 31 and finally got some good lovin.There is nowt wrong with my bladder control.

So what are you saying then?

That ninety per cent of the time it has been odourless and colourless and ten per cent has had a hint of wee!!! These are my encounters only...

1 person likes this

I am intrigued how people can accurately measure the percentage :lol:

I'm more of a gusher than a squirter... Def a lot of wetness going on when that is accomplished ;) But it's never as much as what you see on films etc, I kinda think that could be the girls forcing it too much or maybe just peeing, but who knows I guess everyone's anatomy is different.

I'm more of a gusher than a squirter... Def a lot of wetness going on when that is accomplished ;) But it's never as much as what you see on films etc, I kinda think that could be the girls forcing it too much or maybe just peeing, but who knows I guess everyone's anatomy is different.

I thought we all had the same basic anatomy?

I am intrigued how people can accurately measure the percentage :lol:

Yeah well that's kinda what I was thinking..lol

This is all very intriguing,.. I've never seen squirting but if it meant the lady was having a good time then I'd welcome it! Might need to plan a wee bit ahead though with some extra towels at the ready to save the duvet :)

I'd love a lady to gush all over me!!!