Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elrond

Arrests In Mk

28 posts in this topic

Doesn't mean the brothel is in MK, just that these people live here

Edited by Chloe Kisses

People who either run or manage brothels know what they are getting into and the potential risks. So no sympathy from me :)

People who either run or manage brothels know what they are getting into and the potential risks. So no sympathy from me :)

And your punting has never been in a brothel (as defined in English law)?

1 person likes this

And your punting has never been in a brothel (as defined in English law)?

No

I am sure brothels will be able to cope without your much beloved blessings or your deepest sympathy.

I am sure brothels will be able to cope without your much beloved blessings or your deepest sympathy.

Did I create a typo? I didn't offer any of those :)

Edited by finn5555

Did I create a typo? I didn't offer any of those :)

I am sure there was a typo somewhere. Mine was full of typos too!

No

You know that a brothel is defined as any place where more than one person offers services? Even if they do so on different days? I'm unsure how you can be so certain that no-one you've ever visited has ever shared a working flat at any time. 

You know that a brothel is defined as any place where more than one person offers services? Even if they do so on different days? I'm unsure how you can be so certain that no-one you've ever visited has ever shared a working flat at any time.

I have met up with girls who have worked in brothels just never visited a brothel and neither do I intend doing so :)

And after reading the story: "assisting in the management of a brothel" ... sounds like a receptionist or a maid. I hope she's okay.

I have met up with girls who have worked in brothels just never visited a brothel and neither do I intend doing so :)

And you'd have no sympathy for any of those girls you've met up with if they were ever arrested while acting as a safety buddy for another WG? Because that's what the brothel keeping laws are used for, more often than not. 

And you'd have no sympathy for any of those girls you've met up with if they were ever arrested while acting as a safety buddy for another WG? Because that's what the brothel keeping laws are used for, more often than not.

Yes I feel for the girls just no sympathy for the owners they deserve any sentence imposed

1 person likes this

Yes I feel for the girls just no sympathy for the owners they deserve any sentence imposed

In what way is a brothel any nuisance to anyone else?  I think the laws on brothels are outdated and downright dangerous for the girls.  So I have sympathy for those caught by this archaic law.

however there seems to have been an aggravating factor of drugs, for which I have no sympathy.

2 people like this

drugs n brothels…stupid combination

1 person likes this

drugs n brothels…stupid combination

Agreed.

No

I'm sure you saw me at the pump.

And a few others, including Linzi...

Ergo you did

X

I'm sure you saw me at the pump.

And a few others, including Linzi...

Ergo you did

X

We have never met I can assure you and I have never been to the pump, wasn't that in Birmingham? If so again a city I have never punted in.

We have never met I can assure you and I have never been to the pump, wasn't that in Birmingham? If so again a city I have never punted in.

Maybe there is someone going around using your name Finn, it happened, happened to Galahad and to an MK punter Overworked.. he had his punt pinched.

Edited by Chloe Kisses

wonder where he went

Maybe there is someone going around using your name Finn, it happened, happened to Galahad and to an MK punter Overworked.. he had his punt pinched.

Possibly but why anyone would want to impersonate me god only knows :)

Possibly but why anyone would want to impersonate me god only knows :)

Perhaps you have a notoriety unbeknown to you…perhaps you are someone man hero  ;)

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Apologies then.

But as Chloe has said the gentleman I met in Birmingham, told me his name was Finn.

Just shows there are some people out there who will use anyone's name.