NonVanilla

How Far In Advance Do You Book

49 posts in this topic

I just wondered how far in advance of a punt do you make arrangements with the lady?

I have predominantly punted in parlours over the last year.Due to either a changing work load or having an itch that needs scratching (no sti jokes please). So booking specific times can just end up messing indy's around shifting times ect

I also have a phobia of booking indies in advance after an awkward text was read by the Mrs, which was from a girl asking if I was still coming this afternoon. (I know I should get a punting phone, but explaining that is just as difficult).

But back to my question - do you punt on a whim when the mood takes you, or do you plan days/weeks/months in advance an is there a specific reason behind the way you work?

Always days as an absolute minimum - more often a week or two, on one occasion about 2 months!

Main reason being I need to plan ahead and create the opportunity..

Edited by Burty

I mucho prefer the more spontaneous appointments.  Appointments booked several  weeks in advance tend to not happen IMHO, and anyway, I can't commit to a time in the future since I never know what I am doing the next day let alone a month away :)

Edited by Sarah Summers

Appointments booked several  weeks in advance tend to not happen IMHO, and anyway, I can't commit to a time in the future since I never know what I am doing the next day let alone a month away :)

This occasionally causes problems when making advance arrangements with someone I've not seen before - I think the wg thinks it won't go ahead for whatever reason. I always make a point of saying I'll reconfirm whenever required that the booking will still go ahead. I've never once cancelled or not made a booking once it's confirmed.

Strangely apart from one complete no show, the only cancellation I've had was last Monday, and that was only arranged 2 days before... It was with a wg I'd seen before and she's genuine enough so we've now rescheduled.

As far ahead as you can and the lady allows. Trouble is that so many guys book far ahead then forget they have the booking. I give people a time to confirm by on the day. If they dont then I assume they are not coming. I occasionally send a ? text, literally just a question mark. That either reminds them and they confirm or they wonder who the fuck I am as they have booked so far in advance they forgot they had the booking 

1 person likes this

This occasionally causes problems when making advance arrangements with someone I've not seen before - I think the wg thinks it won't go ahead for whatever reason. I always make a point of saying I'll reconfirm whenever required that the booking will still go ahead. I've never once cancelled or not made a booking once it's confirmed.

Strangely apart from one complete no show, the only cancellation I've had was last Monday, and that was only arranged 2 days before... It was with a wg I'd seen before and she's genuine enough so we've now rescheduled.

When men have booked me weeks in advance because they are working in this area, it gets cancelled and they say they will rebook when definitely coming to this area (or I was plan 'B')

LOL

If a guy I saw in the past travels from far away, I am sometimes being told weeks or months in advance to ensure his travel will not coincide with mother nature's arrival or me being involved in other stuff.  Although when a guy I have not met before does this, I know he could very well be a time waster......... as it happened many times in the past.

Almost always the day before. Never more than two days before. Seldom on a whim.

as I do a low volume its around 3 weeks and sometimes you may still not get in

When my work took me all over the place I generally punted on a whim, unless there happened to be a special lady I wished to see. Then I would book a few days in advance.

Now my circumstances are such that I need to plan ahead rather more. Usually I try to book about a week ahead and always make sure that we have a confirmation call 24/48 hours ahead. That way both parties can be assured that the meet will happen.

As short as 24 hours, as long as a week if I'm seeing my regular girl.

From what girls tell me they always appreciate some notice the more notice the better. Im not generalising but ee girls that are 150 or 200 tend to always be available at short notice though as they are normally at home and ready to see a client. If you are planning on booking a lady that studies or works part time doing a different job though ild definitely advise giving notice sometime 1 hours notice is totally fine. . hope post was helpful. regards kate llll  xxx

1 person likes this

It varies - sometimes I will book at very short notice, sometimes I will book up to a week in advance - it all depends upon the extent to which I am able to plan ahead.

I love the name bob the builder, can I be silly and ask if you are a builder? I presume so hey? kate lll x

Sorry to disillusion you Kate but you couldn't be more wrong.

I've asked for a booking anything from a few weeks, up to a year in advance, have got a booking made in September last year for my birthday this September

normally about 10 minutes, have an urge and just go

I love the name bob the builder, can I be silly and ask if you are a builder? I presume so hey? kate lll x

Sorry to disillusion you Kate but you couldn't be more wrong.

Of course he isn't a builder; like so many who claim to be builders,  Bob is a cowboy!! :P

I book about two weeks in advance and confirm on the day. I love the anticipation and fun of the countdown.

I booked up with a lady back in January and saw her in March as I remember she is a busy lady she lives in my town and I saw her on Adult work anyway I sent a message to her to see if she was free back in February the 21st but she said she was on holiday so I decided on March the 4th and I'm seeing her again on the 4th of April.The punt went really well and we got on fine:)

I booked up with a lady back in January and saw her in March as I remember she is a busy lady she lives in my town and I saw her on Adult work anyway I sent a message to her to see if she was free back in February the 21st but she said she was on holiday so I decided on March the 4th and I'm seeing her again on the 4th of April.The punt went really well and we got on fine:)

I do like to see a guy who is regular in his habits :lol:

I always try to book in advance, at least a few days, usually a week. Especially when I have specific requests for the meeting, a roleplay for example. These tend to be longer bookings and include some of my best experiences.

Other times, I just feel the need to scratch that itch and will try and arrange something last minute, usually with someone I've punted with before.

if you are a regular client you can just text an agency and pre book a month in advance if you wish too? kate lll xxxx

1 person likes this

I wish my bloody clients would give me a bit of notice! Nearly all my bookings are on the day! 

I normally book the same day