Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geronimo13

Lmp On Saturday

22 posts in this topic

So I'm heading to LMP on Saturday (tomorrow) and was wondering if people generally arrive at 1pm or is it spread out throughout (for those who stay 2 hours) - also do people actually stay for the 3-4 hours? 

This will be my second time there so still quite new to the whole group experience - will focus on taking it a bit slower and being more relaxed than first time (i.e. resisting the ladies' pressure to finish so frequently!). 

I assume it will be more chill on a weekend day anyway vs. during the week although could be wrong on that.

Most arrive at 1pm, cos if it is fully booked, then there is no chance of getting a 2pm or 3pm booking.

If anything, some guys may leave a earlier, thereby less punters towards the end of the party, but may not always be the case.

It's just the same set up.....no need to overthink things ;)

There will be guys just doing 1-3, guys coming at 3 for the last two hours, and guys that stay all the way through. And the odd arrival/departure for the 3 hour guys!!

Just go with the flow as usual and have fun ^_^

I assume it will be more chill on a weekend day anyway vs. during the week although could be wrong on that.

Most of my partying is done on a saturday, but the chill factor is the same whether it is midweek or weekend.

Its a cracking lineup tomorrow, I was very tempted to attend but unfortunately I can't make it.

Enjoy

Heading to my first LMP tomorrow, going for the early start as have no idea if I'll be completely done by the two hour mark, or whether I'll want to carry on and extend by another hour (or more).  Imagine 1-3 will be enough, but got to keep the options open (if they are not full after 3).

Will be interesting, as I've never been to anything similar, but life's all about new experiences.

NormalGuy....just make sure you relax and join in plenty. Lots of times newbies feel a little reluctant or apprehensive but don't be shy, everyone is there to have as much fun as possible ;)

Thanks, will definitely try.  Hopefully after I enjoy myself the first time things will start to get easier.  Have played a little in TL 1on1 in public bars, couple of 3somes over here, but never anything in a group setting with strangers.

Excellent - see you tomorrow.  I'll be there for 1pm as well.  Will be a lot of fun!

Did you guys read the rare review recently of a long time punter being let down recently?

Something about Lady M not being there and the whole event being run shambolically.

Did you guys read the rare review recently of a long time punter being let down recently?

Something about Lady M not being there and the whole event being run shambolically.

No, but it's likely a jealous competitor or other malicious detractor.

Barbara is well capable of running a party and the long-term girls don't need supervision anyway.

Generally it's busier between 2-4, an tends to simmer down afterwards. Either way you'll have your fai share of girls regardless of time :)

I've been there many times when Em hasn't been there. Whoever is running it that day always does their best to make sure standards are maintained.

No, but it's likely a jealous competitor or other malicious detractor.

Barbara is well capable of running a party and the long-term girls don't need supervision anyway.

Exactly

I'm gutted I can't make it today. Some of my favourites will be there & I will miss out on Lisa as she rarely parties on a Saturday. Ah well, roll on next week.

Generally it's busier between 2-4, an tends to simmer down afterwards. Either way you'll have your fai share of girls regardless of time :)

BB Are you a party girl?

first time reviewer, its clearly malicious

the review doesnt even describe any sexual activities so its clear the person was never there, just gleaned enough information about the place to get some basic fats right like who helps to run it

BB Are you a party girl?

I did a few shifts at LMP and although the location is lonely and the organisers great people I just didn't really find the party scene my thing .. much prefer 1 on 1, was good fun just not my thing :)

Heading to my first LMP tomorrow, going for the early start as have no idea if I'll be completely done by the two hour mark, or whether I'll want to carry on and extend by another hour (or more).  Imagine 1-3 will be enough, but got to keep the options open (if they are not full after 3).

Will be interesting, as I've never been to anything similar, but life's all about new experiences.

So how was your first experience?  Hope you had fun. 

Had a great time myself - was much more relaxed than first time and only allowed myself one finish per hour which I think is a happy pace for me :-).  Seemed like a fun crowd today and most certainly a fantastic group of ladies.

1 person likes this

Was indeed a lovely group of ladies, started out in the room with Vanessa, then moved around a little bit watching and recovering and ended up with Vera for a long time (perhaps a little too long).  I really really wanted to party with the lady with tattoo's, but never got the chance as we never were free at the same time, she looked absolutely stunning (although, to be honest, they were all amazing).

It took a while to get used to, but everyone seemed really nice, and the girls were amazing, and helped me get into it.  It's almost a surreal feeling, and a lot of the time I don't think my head could really process what was going on.  I tried far too hard, not giving myself enough time to recover, so need to not be like a "kiddy in a sweet shop" next time and relax a little more.  I could certainly have done another hour, but unfortunately there wasn't room so I had to go for a drink to drown my sorrows.

I could see this getting addictive, I think next time I'll be trying a weekday as I'm down in London for a meeting in a few weeks.

2 people like this

Hi nawaab14,

When was this review? I cannot find it do have a date or a link?

Regards,

davidgood

I love the party scene and 3 hours on a Saturday, seems a good length of time when I have been to lmp...but then again if I had the money, I would be there alot more I can tell ya!!!

I really really wanted to party with the lady with tattoo's, but never got the chance as we never were free at the same time, she looked absolutely stunning (although, to be honest, they were all amazing).

Fully agree - i think this was Ivana.  She looked absolutely stunning - beautiful body and the tattoos look great on her!