Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spunkie74

Emma Butt

6 posts in this topic

Seeing the gorgeous Emma in the current Mayfair magazine has heightened my enthusiasm to book this girl for a session..would be a dream fulfilled for me. Fantastic body, amazing tits and an enthusiasm for sex that seems infectious. I wonder if anyone on here has had the pleasure and can confirm that the reality is as good (or even better) than the fantasy?

Seeing the gorgeous Emma in the current Mayfair magazine has heightened my enthusiasm to book this girl for a session..would be a dream fulfilled for me. Fantastic body, amazing tits and an enthusiasm for sex that seems infectious. I wonder if anyone on here has had the pleasure and can confirm that the reality is as good (or even better) than the fantasy?

Go for it as soon as possible before she disappears  on another world tour

The reality is even better than the fantasy as per my  experiences with Emma at LMP .

A great girl in every way inside& out . .

Saw her in Walsall a couple of years ago at r3tro club for a Bukkake and gangbang. Great personality, bags of fun, very raunchy and a great punt. Well worth the money, will be one of the best fucks of your life

Ditto also had my first pleasure with her at r3tro club and was priviliged to have been there.

A real crowd pleasure and nothing but dirty to the core!

Very mezmorising just go for it. 

I first saw her a couple of years ago - it was expensive but fantastic. Her body is to die for, and her boobs are wonderous. Plus she's one of the nicest, most down to earth people I've met. I have another punt this week too.

Do it, you won't regret it.

Saw Emma in October.  Can only second what others have said.  The reality was as good as the fantasy and created a great memory.  She is very friendly and ensured I had a great time.