Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Payperclip

Police At Atyourservice! Stirchley

35 posts in this topic

At your service stirchley

Just came past at your service in stirchley and there's a heavy police presence outside.

van and a couple of cars, and some plod standing around.

Just a heads up case any of you guys are planning on going there.

oohh eer scary its great that you have informed potential clients... xxxxx

That is a disappointment.

haven't been recently but it seems to be a very long-established and calm place that you wouldn't normally associate with such a low-cost service.

Apart from the fire a few years ago.

What a coincidence, I too was driving down Bournville Lane on to the Pershore Road and noticed the police van too!

Has anyone been or called? Are they still open?

Has anyone been or called? Are they still open?

Have thought to pick up the phone and call? That would give you an answer which you could relay to all of us.

1 person likes this

I just called them.  I was assured that there has not been a raid and that they are open for business as usual.

Hope this helps.

1 person likes this

I just called them.  I was assured that there has not been a raid and that they are open for business as usual.

Hope this helps.

Well done for doing the obvious, which seemed to have eluded some more "well established" posters.

Whom did the obvious elude?

One can be disappointed about news and not be a current or anytime visitor so no incentive to pursue enquiries oneself, established or not.

Post on UKP says gates still locked.

Can't recall gates but anyway.

Post on UKP says gates still locked.

Can't recall gates but anyway.

The idiot who wrote this didn't see that the post referred to was 2 weeks old.

I ask you...

I can now personally confirm that they are still open and delivering the usual high quality service.  ;-)

Is Chloe still there. BIG titted girl!

I can now personally confirm that they are still open and delivering the usual high quality service.  ;-)

Good news! 

I wonder what the incident was - could have been nothing to do with them or they were victims of an offence, perhaps.

Did you ask RW or are you more tactful than me?

Is Chloe still there. BIG titted girl!

and

Good news! 

I wonder what the incident was - could have been nothing to do with them or they were victims of an offence, perhaps.

Did you ask RW or are you more tactful than me?

Sorry guys, didn't ask.

The Police incident had nothing to do with At Your Service, there was an incident with their neighbours a few doors down. Don't know why someone had to post false information without knowing the facts. Get your information correct next time please before posting incorrect information. Thanks.

for all we know it may have been a plod incident next door,

The Police incident had nothing to do with At Your Service, there was an incident with their neighbours a few doors down. Don't know why someone had to post false information without knowing the facts. Get your information correct next time please before posting incorrect information. Thanks.

So, Loz, are you working at Atyourservice?

You are female and you joined yesterday. So your sudden post is .......what shall we say? In the know!

To be fair to the OP, he didn't actually say it was anything to do with AYS.

It would be off putting to a punter to find police in the immediate area even if not on the actual premises.

i was one, probably the main one, to assume what was not actually said.

To be fair to the OP, he didn't actually say it was anything to do with AYS.

It would be off putting to a punter to find police in the immediate area even if not on the actual premises.

i was one, probably the main one, to assume what was not actually said.

I guess quite a few folk jumped to conclusions that were in error.

Seems to me that the only reason for raiding a premises these days is on suspicion of a) human trafficking or B) Underage girls (god forbid). Otherwise there is a tolerance that exists between the police and the City Council, otherwise more parlours would be closed on a regular basis.

Seems to me that the only reason for raiding a premises these days is on suspicion of a) human trafficking or :cool: Underage girls (god forbid). Otherwise there is a tolerance that exists between the police and the City Council, otherwise more parlours would be closed on a regular basis.

seems to be a postcode lottery.

if not how does one explain the dearth of decent parlours in Oxford or Leeds, and why there are many in MK, Manchester and Northampton. 

The council has a role in this.  Brum seems to insist on massage tables rather than beds.  WTF is that all about?

seems to be a postcode lottery.

if not how does one explain the dearth of decent parlours in Oxford or Leeds, and why there are many in MK, Manchester and Northampton. 

The council has a role in this.  Brum seems to insist on massage tables rather than beds.  WTF is that all about?

Well not even as 'clearcut' as that I would say. I think (but not certain I could list) some parlours in Brum that don't have massage tables instead of beds although some do have a token massage table in the room not used.

And Manchester had a spell not so long ago of established parlours being shut down when Greater Manc had a reputation for tolerance, even letting one place stay open when horror stories circulating about it.

Well not even as 'clearcut' as that I would say. I think (but not certain I could list) some parlours in Brum that don't have massage tables instead of beds although some do have a token massage table in the room not used.

And Manchester had a spell not so long ago of established parlours being shut down when Greater Manc had a reputation for tolerance, even letting one place stay open when horror stories circulating about it.

true about brum.  pump had beds in Moseley and kitts green, and when they shared with ambassadors in Bristol Street.  (That building has had a makeover now and looks smart.  bet they dont allow a brothel in there again!)  But when Pump went to silks that was a massage table place.  Going back to the pump/ambassadors place in bristol st, there was a table in the 'green' room but there was a bed as well.

Manyana have a bed in the room I used but dont know about other rooms

Pennys have very hard beds that i think are meant to be tables.  They are high. (Saw a tall girl in there who gave me oral standing and bent over the bed.  then I told her to stay there and went behind to give her a standing doggy)

think first class have beds.  went there once when it was pump 2

Funplace and Elite both had beds.

out of brum seem to remember vic house in lutterworth had a massage table and a sofa.  ended up shagging on the sofa.  again I only saw one room.  Didn't like the bewildering array of extras so haven't been back.

Covergirls in Cov had beds.

out of brum seem to remember vic house in lutterworth had a massage table and a sofa.  ended up shagging on the sofa.  again I only saw one room.  Didn't like the bewildering array of extras so haven't been back.

yes that was a spell of hell for the girls at VH! I saw an obliging and large lady there at the time and the contortions she needed to go through on the sofa was agony to watch.

Now they have BIG round beds and while expensive, i agree, it is as plush as you will find anywhere and its 'rival' in the town has a nice new website spruced up decor and VH prices but not anything like the quality of ladies.

One place in Brum (Oasis) has a massage table but it is so decrepit the ladies use a sort of S-shape cane thing but it tips up at the first opportunity. I would complain if I had to work with that everyday I was there...