Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asianbeast

Katherine And Other Im Bedford Ladies In Mk

10 posts in this topic

This new girl at Temptations by the name of Katherine Kadence looks very attractive. Apparently she is the same girl that works at Intimate Massage in Bedford. Sadly, she only does kissing (and not French kissing). In punting terms this means pecks. Oddly enough, at IM in Bedford, she does FK, as is confirmed by her very nice PN FRs. Perhaps the air to the east of the M1 is more conducive to kissing than it is to the west of M1.

Are there other girls that work at IM Bedford, who also work in MK or elsewhere? Girls like Shelly and Ruby have caught my eye, but I'd rather save driving and see them in MK or anywhere in the direction of London.

Back to Katherine. Has anyone seen her? Please PM me if necessary.

Not Apparently .. She is the same girl.

I answered this in the PM you sent me about this.

Not Apparently .. She is the same girl.

I answered this in the PM you sent me about this.

Thanks Autumn, but the FK in Bedford and just K in MK is mysterious.

I haven't checked but I think the price is a little less in her MK location than in bedford and that might explain her making a distinction?

Just surmising.

This new girl at Temptations by the name of Katherine Kadence looks very attractive. Apparently she is the same girl that works at Intimate Massage in Bedford. Sadly, she only does kissing (and not French kissing). In punting terms this means pecks. Oddly enough, at IM in Bedford, she does FK, as is confirmed by her very nice PN FRs. Perhaps the air to the east of the M1 is more conducive to kissing than it is to the west of M1.

Are there other girls that work at IM Bedford, who also work in MK or elsewhere? Girls like Shelly and Ruby have caught my eye, but I'd rather save driving and see them in MK or anywhere in the direction of London.

Back to Katherine. Has anyone seen her? Please PM me if necessary.

Don't get so Hung up on the wording of stuff AB

Katherine is happy to FK or DFK providing oral hygiene is of an acceptable standard as per her PN reports.

Maybe surmising is not always the best thing to do in some instances.

Don't get so Hung up on the wording of stuff AB

Katherine is happy to FK or DFK providing oral hygiene is of an acceptable standard as per her PN reports.

Maybe surmising is not always the best thing to do in some instances.

Free world and he didn't say he hadn't found out face to face her difference in level of service or that it was made clear in the text

The wording of stuff is surely rather a significant element of all aspects of life. Many SPs refer in profiles, sometimes extremely bluntly, how they will be annoyed if punters ask something already mentioned on the profile.

Free world and he didn't say he hadn't found out face to face her difference in level of service or that it was made clear in the text

The wording of stuff is surely rather a significant element of all aspects of life. Many SPs refer in profiles, sometimes extremely bluntly, how they will be annoyed if punters ask something already mentioned on the profile.

Memorising all the coding for the smilies is a bitch and extremely time consuming.

We will be sure to return to normal formatting as soon as all of our maids have managed to accomplish this...

We presume this will take about 10 years between answering the phone, the door, getting drinks and showing gentlemen out, along with all the other little jobs they have like cleaning the toilet.

:)

Oh and stop them using the iPhone for replying to punters on Punternet.

Happy sinful Sunday to you vivluvsme and thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will be sure the boss gives us a good spanking for it.

If DFK is offered then put it in the profile. Avoids this sort of confusion. 

If DFK is offered then put it in the profile. Avoids this sort of confusion.

I totally agree. In fact, DFK is now what most punters consider to be an important service, so it should be stated clearly and separately from using generalisations such as "GFE" or "All Services".

Chloe, you have started a separate thread called French Kissing, and from the responses received you can easily see how essential this service is for most punters. I thought I was too fussy in placing too much importance on DFK, but I see there are many others like me.

No AB I think it's clear that guys love a good snog as much as the girls do. Proper French kissing should be stated. It's the only way also to show the guys which girls DONT like to French kiss. You have to differentiate x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this