shadow6969

South Wales Swansea

26 posts in this topic

Hello just wondering are there many British / Welsh Ladies offering services in the Swansea area there does seem to be a lot of EEs and a lot of tourers working the Hotel circuit.

Yes, there are only 14 reviews for Swansea, none for this year so it seems to be a bit of a desert.

Met a lovely lady by the name of Jess (Welsh) only does outcalls or car meets in the Swansea area all very professional and good feedback well worth a visit Our meet was easy but via email on aw she was on time and location very easy to find all in all a good punt no clock watching.

Met a lovely lady by the name of Jess (Welsh) only does outcalls or car meets in the Swansea area all very professional and good feedback well worth a visit Our meet was easy but via email on aw she was on time and location very easy to find all in all a good punt no clock watching.

They sound a recipe for being ripped off!

got to go with gut Instinct nothing ventured nothing gained been ripped off with some of the EE girls in hotels different girl,

services not on offer,  so I stay away from overseas ladies unless their profile has been around with decent feedback got to watch the ones who only do text I do like to speak to them first ive no problem with the british girls

Not been to any of the Swansea parlours lately and not seen any recent reviews. I suppose for just  £40...... you pays your money and takes your chances

You could say that. seems to be more choice in studio ** than park **** but more British I feel in park **** so a visit to both is needed. Have fun.

Be Hard

Park latest reviews, which I admit were some time ago, were pretty awful and sadly the Studio seem quite low on choice lately with only two ladies available when I have contacted them..........

Sweetkandibaby is in Swansea most weeks, her profile is down at the moment but no doubt will reappear soon. I've seen her twice, and will be seeing her again in a fortnight. :)

Her profile is back up now, don't know if I'm allowed to post a link so I won't :huh:

Hi Pete,  can u PMS it to me please ? ....will be much obliged

thanks

It does feel like a wasteland at times. Find myself checking the Tours page on the other site regularly hoping for some good visits. Makes it frustrating when girls don't list their visits in advance, by the time I find out some are here, it's too late to change plans and see her.

Have had some good experiences with British/Welsh ladies in the area, will post details and names once I am allowed to mention names from the other site.

u can always PMS them to me anytime if u want

Thanks

All had a lovely enjoyable afternoon with Welsh Jenny in port talbot could suck a golfball through a hose pipe lol goes by Jenny J now well worth a visit.

Hi all have had a fab afternoon with a touring lady by the name of barbie she does the most wonderful massage and Bj/handjob to completion to finish you off. Ibis Swansea her English is first class and she's quite chatty.

I wish I had seen this earlier. A bit frustrated having booked a lovely young thing for GFE. However had a bad feeling when she opened the door and hid behind it for me to go in. I think it was the same girl but she clearly hadnt prepared for me as well as she had for profile photos on aw and I had a bad feeling. The hour GFE didnt include any kissing and it was a 1 pop service. Once this was cleared up I said I wanted to walk. Although I felt a bit nervy it wasnt a problem so I wont leave her bad f/back & just put it down to experience.

Hi Shadow, Can I PMS you regarding some info. please ,

Thanks

I have been a regular at the 3 main parlours in Swansea over the last 3 years, visiting one every 2-3 months and the quality of service has definitely decreased over time - in all 3. It was so bad in Studio one night, I walked out after 10 mins and went to Bu***es. Over the last 12-6 months, the girls seems to be doing the very minimum possible for the £40. One girl wanted an extra £10 just to touch her tits!

I have stopped basing my choice on how hot the girl is but by how 'bubbly' the girls seems. I tried this for the first time last weekend and it seemed to work. Out of the 5 girls presented, the girl I chose was not the prettiest of the lot but she was the only one smiling and gave me a wink while the other 'prettier' girls looked miserable. Service was the best I've had in a while.

So my advice at the moment to get a better service is to go for the girl who seems the most up for it - even if it means sacrificing looks.

PS - are there any other 'walk in' parlous in Swansea other than the main 3? If so, Id love more info on them

Gregg

Hi all update for port talbot som massage back on the scene. There's also a lovely accommodating young lady in the Glyn Neath area goes by the name of nicole on aw fantastic hour spent with her.

Be hard

Update Barbie back in town ibis don't miss out punters well worth a visit.

Hi All does anyone have info on shelly's massage swansea. Cheers shad.

WARNING Ariana sex 69. Swansea working girl Romanian doesn't do anything that is offered agrees then takes money but will not deliver.

Be hard

WARNING Ariana sex 69. Swansea working girl Romanian doesn't do anything that is offered agrees then takes money but will not deliver.

Be hard

I've seen the profile and smelled a rat. Hope u didn't get stung too bad. Best to go with tourers who have some real feedback. Its hard on new girls but EE's, snazzy pics and dodgy feedback is not a good recipe. Beware also multiple feedback from the same 2 or 3 names as again its probably all part of the scam! Better luck next punt.

Does anyone have any experience of xxgirlnextdoorxx on aw?

Profile looks good, although reviews are mixed...