Wingman888

Amy From Sandy's?

20 posts in this topic

anyone knows whats happened with Amy from Sandy's???

No idea - however she was a mature lady (into her 40's when I saw her around 5 years or more ago). During our meeting she divulged that she was financially secure, and well set up.

Maybe she's having a rest or retired. She's been on the scene for some time -who knows eh? :mellow:

lol sad times :( she told me she was 46 and a grand mother! so tick the gmilf off the things "to-do" in life list! :D

just seen this as I asked the very same question - silly me should have read before posting - 

Aimy has just started working Sundays at Girlfriends Experience in Sheffield and apparently also at a parlour in Crewe.

I had a really good punt (review 117196) and she already has 2 more reviews.  What I don't understand is why cannot I find any reviews from her time at SS - I'd really like to read them, so if anyone could point me to them?

She did say why she had moved on, but I will not post it (nothing scandalous, but it doesn't help her if I repeat it here).

Amy has now gone indie on aw.

2 people like this

Oh she most definately has  ^_^  ^_^  :)  :)  !!

BD

anyone wouldn't happen to know what her user id on AW is would they???

she's 48 pushing 49 and a granny, why would you want to punt someone so old and a granny!

lol sad times :( she told me she was 46 and a grand mother! so tick the gmilf off the things "to-do" in life list! :D

Amy is not taking booking on AW at the moment according to her webpage but she starts this Saturday at KSG in Manchester .

you are better off seeing her through adultwork where she has 2 feedback already much cheaper, she receives fisting and swallows on her adultwork page but at gfe its not discussed over the phone, at brooklyns amy did swallow and received fisting, she's far too old and now knowing she is a granny putting me off, why would anyone want to go see a granny?

a milf yes, but a granny no!

why did she end up leaving sandys does anyone know, you can pm me if you wish

Amy is not taking booking on AW at the moment according to her webpage but she starts this Saturday at KSG in Manchester .

badsin - you saw amy five years ago how old do you think she was then - you punted a granny lol

she's 48 pushing 49 and a granny, why would you want to punt someone so old and a granny!

You obviously have never seen Amy, she is gorgeous, filthy and funny - at true superstar of the industry! One of my top 3 best punts of all time.....

(or else you are the one causing the poor lass all her recent grief - in which case - get a life)

ive never seen amy but if she's on your top 3 punts off time then never say never...who are the other 2 on your top 3 punts?

i was just curious as to why she left sandys but if its closed topic then best not discussed on here i guess

You obviously have never seen Amy, she is gorgeous, filthy and funny - at true superstar of the industry! One of my top 3 best punts of all time.....

(or else you are the one causing the poor lass all her recent grief - in which case - get a life)

I agree you are unlikely to have a better time with anyone than Amy.  I'm worried that we will lose her from Sheffield now that she is setting up her independent place in Manchester.  I dont find it easy to visit, but I must try to find time at GFE in case she disappears.   

Other two best ever punts (in UK) are:

Martine (of Sandys a few years ago)

Shanelle of St Albans

private reasons why she left Sandys....

ive never seen amy but if she's on your top 3 punts off time then never say never...who are the other 2 on your top 3 punts?

i was just curious as to why she left sandys but if its closed topic then best not discussed on here i guess

sandys is really really full on. She probably wants to keep working but at a slightly slower pace. One of the best in the country, late 40's or not

i'm sure they must be other ladies that offer a better or comparable service to amy out there?, looks like you have a preference for the the milf type of lady? whats her independant place in manchester now?

fantasty fee is like amy but only better worth a consideration if your after that type of lady

I agree you are unlikely to have a better time with anyone than Amy.  I'm worried that we will lose her from Sheffield now that she is setting up her independent place in Manchester.  I dont find it easy to visit, but I must try to find time at GFE in case she disappears.