Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jameshalford

Ariella Golden Beauty - Disappeared From Adultwork!

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys as the topic suggests, just went through my Hot List and realised she has vanished!

If anyone has any info, please share with the board.

If she's gone, I'm gna be fucking gutted, was planning to see her this month.

I know she has/had a twitter as well, tried to find it to explain her absence on Awork but no luck finding it.

Much love x

Edited by jameshalford

I've changed the title of this thread as there is no reason any longer not to call that site by it's name, and euphemisms such as "the purple site" are potentially confusing to newcomers.

Hey guys as the topic suggests, just went through my Hot List and realised she has vanished!

I know she has/had a twitter as well, tried to find it to explain her absence on Awork but no luck finding it.

Much love x

If she is EE, she may very well change cities/in-call locations (or have them changed for her by her 'controller') fairly regularly.  She also may return to her home country every several months, probably to visit her mother and child, but will return later.  British WGs rarely do this sort of thing, though may will 'tour' regularly.  It's good to have a list of EE options, but update it regularly.

Has changed her name perhaps? does your hot list show the profile number?

Was she a 'Verified' lady?  AW asked many ladies to provide ID in order to have the profile re-instated, which is not fair to some ladies who 'invested' a lot in that site.  How many guys would be prepared to give their IDs simply to make a booking?  None.

Hey guys, thank you for your replies - its a false alarm though.

Im guessing her profile was just down for a few hours while she was adjusting her profile. 

HOWEVER, once it came back online, she's only gone and put her prices up by an extra £100 - now making an hours session with her £250!

I can't believe it, I'm fucking gutted. I know i have no right to feel this way but i feel so disappointed in her.

Thanks anyway guys

P.S

Im surprised you guys don't know who she is - she's quite popular 

AW has lots of girls with hundreds or thousands of reviews, so I guess lots of 'popular' ladies.

Im surprised you guys don't know who she is - she's quite popular 

I'm aware of her, and she's in my "Hot List" although I've not seen her; used to follow her on Twitter when I had a punting-related Twitter account, she seemed quite intrigueing. Oh, and huge bazoombas.

Much love x

So we have another MH370 like situation. When and where was she last seen? Was she supposed to head north east but is rumoured to be somewhere in the opposite direction? I am sure you must be furious and deserve an honest explanation. Edited by asianbeast