Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PGTour

Zurich, Berlin Or Frankfurt Clubs

5 posts in this topic

I have the option of going to one of the above cities and wanted to know which would be best from a club scene perspective.

I have heard of Globe in Zurich but wanted to get an idea from anybody who has been to these cities. 

I'd say Frankfurt head and shoulders above, if you want Fkk clubs then the city has the better choice, with the likes of Palace, Oase and Mainhattan. Zürich does have options, with clubs like Globe, but you'll be paying Swiss prices, Berlin might be the capital of the Bundesrepublik, but only has the one Fkk in Artemis, if you're into sex parties the city does hold a few. The choice is yours, I suggest looking at forums like the ISG, read some reports, and figure out which is for you.

1 person likes this

I don't know about Zurich, but having recently returned from a trip to Berlin, and having visited Frankfurt last year, if I was going to choose one or the other purely from a punting perspective, it would be Frankfurt, easily. Put it this way, I was in Frankfurt for less time than Berlin, but had far more sex.

My favourite all round FKK for quality and VFM is the Artemis in Berlin. The advantage of Frankfurt is that there's more choice. For quality my favourite FKK is Palace in Frankfurt, but it's difficult to get it for any less than €100, but if you're in Frankfurt you've also got the option of looking for better VFM at Oase or Mainhatten, so you're not throwing all your eggs in one basket like you might be doing in Berlin.

Certain masseuses at Andana Massage in Zurich provide an excellent tantric massage. I'd recommend seeing May.

Edited by Vin DaLoo
typo