Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Discerning

Sandy's Discussion

13 posts in this topic

Hi all,

So I'm new to this community... but I've been in the 'seduction community' (aka where you chat up girls with the aim of having sex with them... without paying) for many years. I actually was recommended Sandy's by a guy who gets a LOT of sex (for free) but also sees working girls as he has quite an appetite.

Anyway, I've been to Sandy's twice now... like I said before first time ok second time very good really. I'm just interested in what experiences people who've been more of me have had. My impression is that some of the girls will be waiting around for quite a lot of the day... on the two occassions I've been there were several just sitting around talking at the bar. Have a bit more evidence to suggest they aren't working all the time too.

The Prestwich area isn't really that prosperous... and I'm pretty sure quite a few of the girls working there will be earning a lot more per hour than they would doing another job! My impression is that some of the girls will get quite a lot of clients and some will get very few... maybe there is quite a high 'staff turnover'?

Anyways, just open for a chat with people who have more experience of Sandy's than I do. I'll probably come again but do want to mix it with 'none paid for' girls too!

I bet the info you get on this thread could apply to just about any parlour in any town, so it will be interesting to see what comes along. I haven't used any parlour more than once in about 15 years so I am keen to see how things are.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for replying. Would just like to say there are quite a few good things about Sandy's since my first post could be viewed as a bit negative! With me personally, if I get good service I will be much more likely to come back. That's why it makes perfect business sense for the girls to WANT to give good service anyway- if you have a customer who's given you £60 for an hour's work you'll want to see that customer again. So Jade should have tried a bit harder ;) (She was actually £60 for 30 min). The next girl I saw was much better though- although the room wasn't as good, going to have to negotiate more on that next time!

But anyway like I said... will probably go back to Sandy's. How come you've never been to a parlour more than once in 15 years? :) I'm looking at a few different ones, but if they are good I will probably come back to them... that is unless I'm getting lots of sex without having to pay for it lols.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for replying. Would just like to say there are quite a few good things about Sandy's since my first post could be viewed as a bit negative! With me personally, if I get good service I will be much more likely to come back. That's why it makes perfect business sense for the girls to WANT to give good service anyway- if you have a customer who's given you £60 for an hour's work you'll want to see that customer again. So Jade should have tried a bit harder ;) (She was actually £60 for 30 min). The next girl I saw was much better though- although the room wasn't as good, going to have to negotiate more on that next time!

But anyway like I said... will probably go back to Sandy's. How come you've never been to a parlour more than once in 15 years? :) I'm looking at a few different ones, but if they are good I will probably come back to them... that is unless I'm getting lots of sex without having to pay for it lols.

I visit independent ladies.

Each to his own I suppose but prefer parlours, especially those with a more informal ambiance where there's always a bit of fun and banter in reception. Although Sandys was the first parlour I used to visit after returning to the North West about 10 years ago, I soon found that I could get just as much pleasure at less expensive parlours.  

Each to his own I suppose but prefer parlours, especially those with a more informal ambiance where there's always a bit of fun and banter in reception. Although Sandys was the first parlour I used to visit after returning to the North West about 10 years ago, I soon found that I could get just as much pleasure at less expensive parlours.  

Would you care to name a couple?

I've been visiting Sandy's Superstars a lot over the past year. 

I generally think that most of the girls there provide a pretty formulaic service and you very rarely get your full time there as it's so rushed. In terms of the numbers of clients waiting in reception it's usually been pretty quiet when I've been there (only seen it very busy once on a Friday) but a lot of them seem to book so probably go straight in. Most of the girls say the earning potential at Sandy's is extremely high though.

They sometimes attract some stunners but for the most part the pictures on the website are extremely overflattering.

Mhm... the girl I went to see at Sandy's last time was fairly new but gave a very good service. In future I'm only going to book those who have all good recent reviews and be more choosy over the room I get though. Quick tip for new guys- the reviews on Sandy's website only list the 'yes' recommended reviews so checkout punternet to see any no reviews too!

I find that with Sandy's you know more or less what you are going to get, which in a way can be a good thing.  Not too many that are enhanced, as I'm not a fan of the enhanced chest, if you get my meaning.

Mhm... the girl I went to see at Sandy's last time was fairly new but gave a very good service. In future I'm only going to book those who have all good recent reviews and be more choosy over the room I get though. Quick tip for new guys- the reviews on Sandy's website only list the 'yes' recommended reviews so checkout punternet to see any no reviews too!

Be careful if you're going to be picky about rooms, there was a massive thread on The LBB a few years ago about an incident where a punter was told that "If Sandy was in today you'd be barred" because he dared to ask for a bigger room. 

*Shrugs* On the first time there I got a good room. I'm going to ring up and go at a fairly quiet time and book a time and a room... if I don't get a reasonable room I won't go. Earlier on all or most of the rooms should be available anyway. Just as a quick thought... there have been plenty of situations in my life where I've had to work hard for money (still do now in some ways) so it's important to get value for money when you spend it.

If there is a potential threat hanging over me when I go into a parlour, ie,"if you ask that then you will be barred"... Then iam not sure about the way that business is being run! Maybe whoever this Sandy is might want to post on here, as to what the dos and don'ts are b4 I actually get barred from somewhere?

It's perfectly reasonable to ask which room you're going to get before booking. I told myself to do this on the phone call but didn't- silly, but I was a bit rushed. The time of day that I arrived made it unlikely that room 1 would have been available anyway though I think. Next punt will probably be to an indy :)

Edited by Mr Discerning