Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cuthers

Advice On Final 2 Punts

16 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

I'm looking to retire and want to go out big.

First, I'd like a really good duo. Recently, I had one where one of the girls felt the need to wipe my c*ck with a wet wipe after the other

we seem to have almost identical  threads. Should they be merged?

we seem to have almost identical  threads. Should they be merged?

Good idea, but apply wet-wipes to them first.

1 person likes this

Ha yeah - iPhone fingers, unfortunately. 

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it: 

"I'm looking to go out on 2 great punts.

First, I'd like an amazing duo. In my experience, these can be hit and miss. Can anyone give me a recommendation? The last one I had was ok but in parts disappointing. One of the girls wiped my c*ck each time the other finished before she would start. Kinda killed the vibe, if you know what I mean. 

Second, I'm looking for a seriously nasty f*ck. I like it rough - spitting, slapping, hair pulling etc. All consensual of course. I saw lucia in paddington a few weeks ago, and she blew my mind. Again, any recommendations?

I'd especially like to hear from any of the girls who post on here - Lia Amelia for instance. I'd really like to get these last two absolutely right."

I saw lucia in paddington a few weeks ago, and she blew my mind

Hopefully that wasn't all she blew :D

If Lucia was all that, why not book her again for your last punt. Go out on a guaranteed high at least.

Sorry, this is rather confusing.  I replied on the other thread.  Will repeat:

Don't ask Lia Amelia for advice, book her for your final punt.  You can't do much better than to end your career with her.

1 person likes this

What sps are on your hotlist so far cuthers?

Julia at maxes

Foxy at sugarbabes

Chloe at hod

Kim at hod?

Meg at maxes

Kristendd

Lia amelia

Emma butt

As for the duo - really have no idea. Maybe a combo involving Julia.

More importantly:  How does one contact the mind-blowing Lucia, pray tell?

Ha yeah - iPhone fingers, unfortunately. 

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it: 

"I'm looking to go out on 2 great punts.

First, I'd like an amazing duo. In my experience, these can be hit and miss. Can anyone give me a recommendation? The last one I had was ok but in parts disappointing. One of the girls wiped my c*ck each time the other finished before she would start. Kinda killed the vibe, if you know what I mean. Second, I'm looking for a seriously nasty f*ck. I like it rough - spitting, slapping, hair pulling etc. All consensual of course. I saw lucia in paddington a few weeks ago, and she blew my mind. Again, any recommendations?I'd especially like to hear from any of the girls who post on here - Lia Amelia for instance. I'd really like to get these last two absolutely right."

Well hello there!

I'll happily answer all your questions and give you my honest and unbiased advice ;)

Julia and meg make a great duo, they really are great friends who are hot for each other as well. I can certainly say that the lovely miss Julia is a stunner who would be up there in the category of 'mind blowers' for sure.

Apart from meg, Julia and yours truly I'm afraid I don't know any of the other girls on your list. I can only speak for myself and what you mentioned in your second option sounds very interesting to me indeed ;) happy choosing! X

Hi Lia. Thanks very much for your suggestions.

All the girls on my list are agency girls. Lia, or anyone else for that matter, could you recommend any independents?

Don q - you don't have to pray. Just google lucia paddington. Blond, cute, busty. I wouldn't say she's a size 8 but to be honest, it didnt bother me. Maybe she just liked me, but it was one of the best f*cks of my life. The reason I'm not going to book her for the last 2 is because I've already rebooked her a couple of times!

And... Lia, when you say option 2, do you mean foxy?

Sorry, this is rather confusing.  I replied on the other thread.  Will repeat:

Don't ask Lia Amelia for advice, book her for your final punt.  You can't do much better than to end your career with her.

The downside to this excellent advice is that it the experience could lead to start of a beautiful new career!

Nope. One (or two) more Big Bang and then that's me. Will think back fondly on a short but eventful career. Found out everything I wanted know. Well, almost....

I think she meant the second sort of punt you wanted (Though it will definitely be foxy, along with a lot of other things:-)

Just go with Lia, don't waste your time wondering:-) Definitely in my top 5 punts ever.

For the duo, Julia and Meg or Julia and Samantha should be good. Samantha does anal which Julia and Meg do not do in case that's something that sways the decision. I've met all three individually and they're all great, though Julia was definitely my best punt of the three. Again, in my top 5 punts ever.

1 person likes this

Hi Lia. Thanks very much for your suggestions.

All the girls on my list are agency girls. Lia, or anyone else for that matter, could you recommend any independents?

Don q - you don't have to pray. Just google lucia paddington. Blond, cute, busty. I wouldn't say she's a size 8 but to be honest, it didnt bother me. Maybe she just liked me, but it was one of the best f*cks of my life. The reason I'm not going to book her for the last 2 is because I've already rebooked her a couple of times!

I can def recommend Catherine Carlyle as a great indie, or Aimee independent. Both stunning girls, pure class and pure filth all in a designer clad lingerie and shoe bundle of fun :)

As for option 2... We could chat on pm, it sounds interesting to find out what you want from that, I'm intrigued ;)

Xx

I think she meant the second sort of punt you wanted (Though it will definitely be foxy, along with a lot of other things:-)

You got it gandalf ;)

Just go with Lia, don't waste your time wondering:-) Definitely in my top 5 punts ever.

For the duo, Julia and Meg or Julia and Samantha should be good. Samantha does anal which Julia and Meg do not do in case that's something that sways the decision. I've met all three individually and they're all great, though Julia was definitely my best punt of the three. Again, in my top 5 punts ever.