Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cuthers

Final 2 Punts

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to go out on 2 great punts.

First, I'd like an amazing duo. In my experience, these can be hit and miss. Can anyone give me a recommendation? The last one I had was ok but in parts disappointing. One of the girls wiped my c*ck each time the other finished before she would start. Kinda killed the vibe, if you know what I mean.

Second, I'm looking for a seriously nasty f*ck. I like it rough - spitting, slapping, hair pulling etc. All consensual of course. I saw lucia in paddington a few weeks ago, and she blew my mind. Again, any recommendations?

I'd especially like to hear from any of the girls who post on here - Lia Amelia for instance. I'd really like to get these last two absolutely right.

Cheers.

Personally, I would pick Lia Amelia as my final punt...  Forget the rough stuff.  Go out on a high note.  

Kind of sad you only start posting when you're about to retire from the fray. I know it's indiscreet to ask why you've decided to call it a day, but I can't help being curious..... Hope it's down to you having found a significant other that'll make commercial sex undesirable, rather than impending equipment fatigue   :lol:

Anyhoo, best of luck for your last punts. Hope they're all you want them to be.